Does Sup Forums actually like Donald Drumpf or is it just a contrarian meme?

Does Sup Forums actually like Donald Drumpf or is it just a contrarian meme?

No, we all like Gary Johnson and jew boy Sanders

Nobody can like Glonaldtd Blompf, he's like the second Hitler.

>

I like the guy, but people are too caught up in his disappointments here to realize that the presidency has been a sham for many years. No matter the party or background of the president, it seems like they never do what they say or it doesn't happen for whatever reason. Makes you think..

No, we were all #cruzmissile here.

>Gary Johnson.

Um no dude, I think that asshat is the direct cause for turning some Libertarians into nationalists, at least me.

2nd Hitler?

2 HITLERS?!

Trump was just far better than Hillary and will probably be one of the better presidents in history. But that's not saying much. Now that he won from pol's relentless shilling there has been a backlash and influx of brainlets who thought pol was actually serious.

I'd self identify as a democrat who would never vote for trump but feels that a lot of the criticism of trump is either not substantive, unfair or entirely fabricated

Yes, now fuck off leftist faggot. The only think I dislike is that he is controlled by the fucking kikes, if he shed those shabbos shackles he would be more BASED than anyone can imagine.

Sup Forums is a libertarian/ancap board

We supported Gary Johnson during the election

Sup Forums does whatever the billionaire globalists command them to believe so yeah they like trump

This. Sup Forums was pro-johnson pro-israel. The anti semitism got out of hand over at The_Donald and it turned off the majority of Sup Forums

love em

Based magapede

are you a shill paid to post these types of thread or do you actually believe this is a good post worthy of its own thread ?

>pro-israel
>attacked the good guy (assad)
>hasn't built wall
>son-in-law is a zionist pig
>letting the 'dreamers' stay
Despite all of those negatives he's still better than hillary simply because he triggers feminists, SJWs and other regressive elements of society.

trump = peace

hillary = ww3

Ron Paul 2008, Gary Johnson 2012, Trump 2016

We're all Bake the Cake moderate SJWs, mane. This is just our funspace.

do it

i dare u

Exactly this. When he started attacking Nigger ball specifically I ceased to care about all the other shit. The NFL needs to go.

This. /pol has always been a board of peace. The swastika being the symbol for the board for several years is simply satire

don't make this weird, man

Have a (you)

3 retarded memes in a row

serious question, if you were a democrat why would you come to this cess pit, you can discuss your politics with literally anyone anytime

I like Trump
And I apparently like butterfinger now too.

They legalized bestiality in your country, and you let them do it. You let them user

No we fucken like Hillary

No we hate him, the russians rigged the elections and sent all their votes to US so he wins

They're a top tier candy bar.