Is Dr. Seuss Racist Sup Forums?

>Cambridge Public Schools librarian Liz Phipps Soeiro thanked Melania for the “wonderful gesture,” but ultimately labeled Seuss works “a bit of a cliche” and said her library “would not be keeping the titles for our collection” due to their racist nature.

>One “fact that many people are unaware of is that Dr. Seuss’s illustrations are steeped in racist propaganda, caricatures, and harmful stereotypes,“ Soeiro wrote in response to the First Lady.

infowars.com/librarian-rejects-racist-dr-seuss-books-donated-by-melania-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/before-dr-seuss-was-famous-he-drew-these-sad-racist-ads-2012-3#flit-was-a-brand-of-insect-repellent-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No the librarian just doesn't like Trump so she's taking it out on Melania in the most caddy of ways possible. If you've ever seen stuck up bitches fight then you'll recognize exactly what this is.

Who was in the wrong here boys?

the fucking problem with these people is that trump is actually doing objectively pretty badly by his base lately
but every time something like this happens you just have to support the guy, because these people are truly despicable and no matter what you can't have anything in common with them

do you think baron sniffs her panties

I wonder if she's left wing.

Even has the Kike Glasses

In 2015 she dressed up like The Cat in the Hat. Obviously there is newly discovered racism in Dr. Suess books.

This is too extreme for the progressive world.

Fucking liar...this is a pic of Young Bader Ginsberg

Phipps is not a Jewish name and she might be Latina based on her appearance & black eyes & hair.

She needs to find a nice boy who will take her to the zoo.

her mother's name is Shoshanna Rebekah Esther Platinum-Rothstein

Definitely not a Jew then.

only reason i like trump

Doctor SEUSS was the creator of racist cartoons showing Japs as subhuman Rats, ready to kill all whites in California

There is no doubt they hate him. He knows that if he starts putting people in jail, he'll be one step closer to being JFK, Lincoln, or Regan'd

This is bullshit.

well im not saying that. if i had it my way they'd be buried alive or any option that would be cheaper. but there's no reason to call for the suppression of these people, as if doing that would make you get JFK'd. it would. but they are best left to be themselves. that's kind of my point, right? there's a reason i just can't get off the trump train.

This has gotten me so fucking pissed I can’t see straight. Melania is fucking perfect and altruistic and just cares about being a good mother, wife, and First Lady to her country. Fuck that fat wretched cunt

she's pretty left wing i would imagine but sold out for the money. She is not to be taken seriously in any way whatsover.

are you fucking kidding me? she is a mail order bride from some dirt poor commieblock shithole who basically sold her soul to marry a monster so that she can live in a golden penthouse.

(((Seuss)))

Someone call her a hateful anti-semite. Turnabout is fair play.

nothing you posted is even remotely true.

This. Seuss was known to have hated Asians.

>worked illegally in the US
>father was a fervent member of the communist party
>more plastic than woman
>b-b-but Melania is fucking perfect

I dont remember anything remotely racist about this guy's stories.

>father was a fervent member of the communist party

TFW you want to be involved in politics and there's one party -.-

I remembered seeing this creature that looks like a swastika in the video clip of vanilla summer which has footage of a dr suess movie

Suess wasn't exactly friendly towards the Japanese during WWII, regardless of whether they were American citizens or not. With that being said he eventually made friends with someone from Japan and the book Horton Hears A Who is about America's policies towards the Japanese during the occupying years. Even dedicated the book to him.

As for other races there's a comic from WWII where he advocates allowing blacks to serve openly as well as a comic that shows racism as a nasty bug that infects peoples minds so while he didn't like the Japanese he was a lot more sympathetic towards other races who were being shit on in America.

Seuss was racist, his stories weren't.

Just another tantrum that will backfire and push more people to vote Trump 2020

You were saying?

>Geisel began work on Horton Hears a Who! in the fall of 1953. The book's main theme, "a person's a person no matter how small", was Geisel's reaction to his visit to Japan, where the importance of the individual was an exciting new concept. Geisel, who had harbored strong anti-Japan sentiments before and during World War II, changed his views dramatically after the war and used this book as an allegory for the American post-war occupation of the country. He dedicated the book to a Japanese friend.

>Dr. Seuss is racist!

Do they not understand that crying this, will not win people to their cause. In fact people who like Dr. Seuss, a lot of people, will see this and just get pissed off with them.

It's like all the "videogames are racist/sexist/bigoted" etc and how it polarized people.

Different time, are we arguing Bob Clampett was a racist because of Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs? You cutting off the rest of that comic doesn't help your argument either. I've read/heard nothing to suggest Seuss had any problem with black people, as the comics I've already posted show he was pretty liberal compared to most Americans with regards to race (with the exception of the Japanese which I've also shown he eventually saw the light).

>Oh the places you'll go is full of racist stereotypes

>dr seuss is rayciss

There is the "Seven Lady Godivas" book he did, you would think the librarian would mention that even if it wasn't the book offered by Melania.

GOT EM'

businessinsider.com/before-dr-seuss-was-famous-he-drew-these-sad-racist-ads-2012-3#flit-was-a-brand-of-insect-repellent-1

>marry a monster
How did I know you would say something so outlandish...

Much better.

She looks like the kinda person who'd be first in line to give Sarkeesian cunilingus