Mushoku Tensei

You know an Anime of this is inevitable, it would sell like hotcakes

can this meme genre just fucking die already

new redundancy chapter when?

What you mean the fantasy genre? It's been around for decades/centuries buddy, don't like it don't watch it

specifically the "transferred to magic land" genre (isekai?) it's flared up like a bad fucking rash recently

Nah, incest never sells.

I'm gonna assume he means the rebirth genre where dopey useless mc gets a second chance at life

There has been seven new chapters translated in the past week. Where have you been?

>oh no my pathetic senses are being overexposed to something, instead of acting like a human and avoiding it I'll sperg out and call it a shit meme

>redundancy chapters

I wish I could bring myself to care.

>oh no I can't understand that there are a limited number of anime studios that could be working on something else other than this done-to-death concept that 5 other studios are doing in the same season

>a limited number of anime studios

Oh you're an anime only fag. Explains a lot.

It's really not that good when you think about it.
Went really boring after he became google's right hand.

Only good thing it has is the brown muscle catgirl.

>Went really boring after he became google's right hand.

It did. But it did have some really decent parts earlier on, based on not having knowledge of the latter parts of the plot.

Don't tell me you weren't worried when hitogami told him that he'd regret going to save his mother. There were so many things that could potentially have gone wrong, and so many red herrings.

It was even kinda turning into shit before his future self showed up, and rejuvenated interest in the plot again. But yeah, after that point all the potential kinda went down the drain (there were still some good parts) and the ending sucked, which could have gone on for a long long while.

the mech meme genre didn't die yet
so I doubt it

I don't know
I myself liked the Asura arc

he basically stopped being the protagonist after he bowed to Orsted

I don't think you know what a protagonist is user.

The conflict between Orsted and Hitogami moved the entire plot afterwards.

Rudi was pretty much a side character at that point. His "getting a better life" no longer the focus of the story.

>His "getting a better life" no longer the focus of the story.

It was always the focus of the story. Not that that's a fucking good thing, Orsteds cause was more interesting, but it's not like you see all the other shit Orsted had to do. The plot was always following Rudi, and focusing on his stuff.

In Japan? Maybe, who knows.

Outside of Japan? The MC being a 40 year old loser pedophile might hurt the series. Especially if they do what the manga does and keep flashing back to that ugly piece of shit.

>self-inserting
Check.
>wish fulfillment
Check.
>power fantasy
And check. It really would sell like hotcakes.

>power fantasy
>gets fucking owned several times, one instance of which leaves him impotent for years

Even if it was a power fantasy, it wouldn't be bad. At least it's not a weakling fantasy.

Why don't the novels sell that much, then?

Never,the light novels are selling averagely.
Death March,Hachiman and Arifureta all have better sales.

Sold pretty well, actually. 500k for the LN, 250k for the manga. It's the best seller of the MF Books imprint. 1324

Nigga, the fuck are you talking about. We barely get one isekai show a season. Fucking battle harems are far more prevalent. Hell, non-isekai fantasy is more prevalent.

We haven't even been getting battle harems that often either. That user is smoking some good shit.

An anime would be shit. 99% of the appeal of the series is Rudeus's inner monologue and an anime wouldn't be able to replicate that.

Just look at the Redundancy Chapters. They're all written in third person and suck ass.

The problem with an MT anime is pacing. If they do it wrong it'll go to shit really fast. If they want to do it right, they need it to be 2-cour and it has to cover everything between Vol. 1-6.

Christ I still can't get over the future Rudi act. That was some despair inducing shit