Colin Kaepernick donated $25,000 to group honoring convicted cop killer Assata Shakur

KAEPERNICK SUPPORTS COP KILLERS

>Shakur, whose legal name is JoAnne Deborah Chesimard, has become a revered figure in some activist circles, despite currently lodging on the FBI's Most Wanted list.

>A former Black Panther who joined a more militant offshoot of the group, Shakur was already wanted on several charges when Trooper Foerster pulled over a car she was in for a broken taillight.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4934664/Colin-Kaepernick-donated-25K-group-honoring-cop-killer.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0
youtube.com/watch?v=T7MAO7McNKE
youtu.be/ihFyRLd_bz0
youtu.be/Ye4fqNh_vbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy looks a like caricature lmao
Is he even human?

tupacs mother? im sure she needs it lol.
i dont care how big an afro kap has. he will always be a mixed breed. also grew up with rich white adoptive parents. because his black dad left his white biological mother.

So brave. Remember to encourage the NFL players to keep fighting for justice!

jesus this bullshit again? get over it

I won't 'get over' niggers until they're all gone

What's the most brutal sack of the pube head?
>this is not

>start Black Lives Matter NFL protests
>backfire horribly
>now wants to stop them
No we're keeping this going you tard. Maybe think before you act next time.

The NFL players are useful idiots to be commanded, you showed us the way.

DAS RITE BRODAH!

we KNEEL cuz we POWERFUL n u whyttboyz need to respec us or u will FEEL THAT POWER, das right wyt boi u gon feel it gud. We gon git our own anthem, and we STRONG BROTHERS WILL STAND TOGETHER WHEN WE GET THE BLM FLAG FLYING AND WE PLAYING LOUD OUR OWN ANTHEM, and this is what will play when THE STONG KINGZ AND QUEENZ STAND TOGHETHER.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0

PREACH! KNEEL AND LIGHT!

>The NFL players are useful idiots to be commanded, you showed us the way.
we're the rocket that wile e. coyote straps himself to familia

>Kaeperpumpernickel is literally a bastard Muslim.

this should help him find employment

>KAEPERNICK SUPPORTS COP KILLERS
Don't you? Law enforcement are full on criminals at this point. Maybe you'll shill differently once they pull you over for a "dysfunctional turn signal", then claim they smell pot and steal all the money in your wallet.

No he's a Communist

>That (((music)))
I fucking despise niggers and their enablers

Ask yourself, would you rather live next to a cop or a black

This halfbreed is trying waaaay to hard. Looks like a poodle.

The thing is theyre actually dumb enough to believe things most people understand implicitly is bullshit. Like they take what the media says at face value which makes them so easy to manipulate

The absolute state of this thankless nigger.

most likely not

We need to find out more here. Who's funding this ? Why Shakur? And what's the motivation behind this?

Nigger will be homeless in a couple of years.

serious question: was a special helmet built to accommodate Kaepernick' afro? does he have a special helmet, indistinguishable from the other players that makes his afro perfect af after the game just like before the game? ...or nah?

>he's black
wut?

No. You kneel because you don't know how to stand up for yourselves. Even in protest, you're still asking Big Government for permission.

Black.

I hope you get your wish some day

What if it would include a Pit Bull?

>Hello fellow black men

>tfw Kaepernick loses every one else in the NFL a job too

Look at my African American over there? look at him. Are you the greatest?

I actually feel kind of sad for Kap. He was the product of a coalburner (of course the dad didn't stick around) who didn't want a kid so he was adopted by a nice white family who raised him well. He did good as a quarterback too.

Then he starts dating Nessa Diab, a far-left muslim radio host/Youtube personality who'd previously dated his teammate (so she's a slutty starfucker) and that's when he started sucking and became an extreme far-left anti-white Marxist. She's 100% responsible for him and the sooner he dumbs her and is free from her control the sooner he'll better himself. Just another case of the Eternal Succubus ruining a man.

Is him even black? he looks suspiciously sephardic

this nigger isn't even black. he's half white. so he's not white either actually.

An abomination

Marquette University just got around to noticing, and covering, a mural dedicated to her in some student housing. Granted it was a few years ago.

He's a mix breed who was adopted by a rich suburban white family.

Some people but an overwhelming are good people who do so to help people. The left will have you believe that they do so they can have a license to kill minorities but the reality is only a tiny fraction ever even draw their gun during their entire career.

Black on black crime is the #1 enemy of the black community.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7MAO7McNKE

he is a mongrel, meaning your average "white" american

I hate black people

>Kaepernick is a trash nigger
WE KNOW!!!

Given what happened at Charlottesville, I'm inclined to agree. They illegally revoked their permit and arrested WNs for no good reason.

why he face look like if you took a normal face in ms paint and compressed it along the x axis tho

Nigger

kek

He needs the Jew nose

>jew nose+nigger nose combined
Can't show that in a christian board.

best sack was when the 49ers didn't want him anymore.

youtu.be/ihFyRLd_bz0

I AM A PROUD BROTHA COME AT ME YO WE GONNA PLAY HARD YO AND YOU COMMIN AT ME NIGGA IT GOIN DOWN THEY BE HATIN ON US N THEY THINK WE AINT PLAYIN BUT NIGGA WE COMIN ON STROOOONG YO AND YOU GONNA GIT IT GOOD WHYBOI AN YOU GON FEEL IT HARD AN UR GURL GON FEEL IT GUD WEN I PUT MY BBC IN HER ASS OH YEA SHE GON GET MY BBC GUD WHYBOI

WHYBOOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

how many millions of dollars and you pick that hair and shirt. only niggers.

AAAAAAAAH U WHYBOI MOFUKKAS MADE A BIG MISTAKE YO I AM GETTIN PISSED BOUT TO SMASH MY FUKKIN PHONE IN DA WALL GODDAM MOFUKKIN WHITEY GONNA GET IT GUD!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

how is that not a mudslime face

if it wasn't for the afro he wouldn't even look black at all

true it was the muslim bitch with the eternal victim mentality the Mohammet put into them that did it. God damned savages.

I wonder what his adopting family thinks of all this

the national news media go out of their way to not the country know who raised him, so therefor most don't know this

That guy looks very sad about something

Prolly wants to break up with his muslim GF but knows shell go public with theyre whole plan.

im BLACK! please believe me!

Why does this arab Jew think that he's black?
Does he not know that his ancestors in the arab slave trade oppressed more blacks than whites could ever dream to?

Motherfucker looks like Osama Bin Laden.

his birth mother was italian, his father was nog

there's no arabs in Milwaukee... especially back in the 80s

Dude, does everybody related with the 49rs are fags?

Holy fucking shit lmfao. Kaepernick wasn't good enough to play in the NFL so he basically just said "If I can't play in the NFL, no one can" before pulling the sampson option.

This is too rich.

bump for kneel and light

This thing looks more like a Jew than a nigger.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this shit

STOP WATCHING FOOTBALL YOU FAGGOTS

If you love football so much, start a touch football team for your fat ass and do that for four hours every Sunday instead of being a fat slob

God I fucking hate Boomers

He's a mixed race adoptee curious about his past, of course he's conflicted about race. He was always inclined to adopt a black identity.

Jewish woman breeds with a black man and the woman then throws that baby to be adopted by a white family. Just as planned.

The eternal woman

Well it is a San Francisco based team

Don't be an idiot. There is more to identity than just nurture. He's genetically a nigger with a mind genetically inclined for strong identity, so he was always going to be anti-white.

literally only niggers and americans care about this

Kaepernik fans are fucking pansies.

is this guy actually good at the sport or is he just using controvery to publicise himself because he's never going to be remembered otherwise?

This nigger needs to be killed or at the very least beaten to with in an inch of its worthless man baby life. To hell with this nigger and to hell with the NFL.
DOWN WITH HAND EGG
DOWN WITH NIGGERS
KILL SJW C U C K S
FUCK THESE LEFTIST MODS

What up niggas, tupac here. Tell this muthafucka I hate his ass. Pussy ass lookin marc

Neither is the only correct answer

i support Christ

The nigger of the dog world pit niggers should be killed along with there owners.

he was briefly decent for a season then horrible for several seasons then he hooked up with a militant black muslim girl

I don't watched football. But for an outsider it really seems as though he's actually doing an act of submission to a king. It's visually strange to see. Isn't this what they are supposed to do when the coach has some story to tell the team members?

I get what you're saying but getting the people who already hate America to simply out themselves and chimp out NOW is the goal, if not now they will in a decade or two.

Think of the children.

Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi (Zabransky) Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single and destitute at the time.[1] His birth father, an African American, left before he was born.[2][3][4] Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after having lost two other sons to heart defects. Kaepernick became the youngest of their three children. He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, until age four, and attended grade school in Turlock, California.

(((Zabransky)))

Colin got a new job

youtu.be/Ye4fqNh_vbs

>Heidi (Zabransky) Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single and destitute at the time.[1] His birth father, an African American, left before he was born

Always with the head tilted back. Always.

Is this shoooped?

So is his anti white attitude a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that his Black father abandoned him.
"it's whites fault"

Pretty much. Even nigger kids that had shit nigger 'dads' still blame white dads.

Do people honestly think that this guy is a "black man"? He's obviously sandnigger, the only thing I don't understand is the significance of him being used to conduct the psyop

lmfao. that's utterly pathetic. blacks are pitful. assyrian here.

Yeah, taking a knee before a football game or marching around in circles with signs really is a pretty limp response to mass incarceration and your people being murdered in the streets because of their skin. Not to mention the constant genocidal hatred turds like you spew on here all day every day.

I wonder how other peoples would have responded to all this by now? Really activates the almonds. Shitheads.

its time we laid down the law.

Colin chills with his new team

Muslims are shit at catching football because pigskin isnt halaal