Be bong

>be bong
>watch mudslimes take over my schools and local gov
>tell myself all this degenerate shit is just British culture
>going raves see niggers literally fucking 15 year old sluts on the squat dance floor
>question my decisions as i gurn on 6 pills and a bag of mdma
>do research
> get redpilled
>become nazi
>slowly shut everyone out of my life due to their degenerate ways
> sacked from work as i called the boss a filthy race mixer
> unmotivated to get a job as i know money is a way for Jews to enslave us all
> literally none of this can be stopped
> everywhere i look people are druggies or committing degenerate acts
>2 of my friends have been sectioned
>1 murdered
> constant anti white propaganda
>pro white groups banned under terroism laws for posters
> muslim rape gangs are given millions to fund their defence in court
> people actually back foreign rapists
wtf is happening to this nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

20 years late lad

>sacked from work as i called my boss a filthy race mixer

>unmotivated to get a job as i know money is a way for Jews to enslave us all

Nah you sound like a filthy worthless faggot who wont contribute his fair share to society and is looking for an edgy excuse to be a lazy fuck. Granted, youre not wrong about the state of your country but you need to get your shit together. Get a job, get a life and quit being a faggot. Otherwise youre no better.

So you justified being on welfare, neet

for reference

>ruining your life because of Sup Forums memes

People are a lot more willing to listen to someone they can respect and that isn't a fuckup. You can only make Britain great again my first making yourself great

British Absolute Monarchy Party.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

>Sup Forums ruined my life.

Sounds like somebody had a long week at work! :^)

>wtf is happening to this nation
Karma.

nothing wrong with white genocide

as discouraging as it is you're completely right, back in the late 90's i was the leftist anti-racist pre-SJW era sack of garbage you all know and love today... but I've changed since then and gone full 14/88 blasting skrewdriver out the windiow, i can't change the past but I can make things now RIGHT!

>OI! OI! OI!

Im making money without a job but i have no motivation, i go gym daily and don't drink. im not exactly sitting around but why would i be motivated by wealth when i fully understand it is all smoke and mirrors, we are slaves to the jew. ive never claimed benefits fag.

SHARIAH LAW FOR THE UK
IT'S COMING SOME TIME
AND MAYBE
I GIVE A WRONG JIZYA
STOP A PRAYER LINE

i can relate to everything except the murder

sort your life out mate.
The best thing that you can do to promote white nationalism is to become a good role model and a credible advocate, not just another jobless neet.

You will never get a decent wife as a neet and make white babies, one of the most important things women look for is job and status. That should be reason enough if you really believe in the 14 words.

>being this delusional
kek

its all about gangs. niggers and muslims run ethnic-gangs where they go out in raiding parties and harrass whites and shank them up. >stop buying drugs from non-whites (if you must buy drugs)
>start publicly shaming drug users
>start going out in large groups of white men
>start beating the shit out of non-whites who cross you

its the only way

time to larp as fashy lenin and be a full time revolutionary

I hate what this country has become.
Whites can't take pride in what is there's, get ashamed from an early age to hate your own culture because it's "evil" whilst every other nig-nog arab comes here, exploits our wealth and has 15 offspring sponsored by the state.
The only thing whites have for pleasure knowing every except of national pride has drained out of us is drugs and alcohol and casual sex. It's sickening.
I enjoy the works of Jordan Peterson who says things like "try to be a good person" but how the fuck can I when I see our culture being destroyed, the spine of the English man crushed by the weight of multiculturalism, mass rape gangs, terror attacks and self hating among English men and women, then mind numbing "entertainment" like Jeremy Kyle watched by millions everyday.

There was an old song called "There will always be an england"
I don't know if they will anymore. I really don't.

England I do not know
Englandistan for sure though
Britanistan sounds better τbh

White people are wierdo's.

lol it doesn't matter what life you life you fucking brainlet. the machine will devour you whatever you do.

>going raves see niggers literally fucking 15 year old sluts on the squat dance floor
UKs fucked.

time to become a serial killer, its the white mans destiny.

>muh blackpill

Fuck off YKTD

very nice. i give you 2 extra days to pay denbts