Poland demands 1 trillion euros in ww2 reparations

Poland claims the 1953 agreement in which Poland agreed to not claim reparations is invalid due to Soviet pressure.

You know what? Germany should embrace this legal view! Eastern Germany signed that agreement and in it legally transferring land ownership of large areas of German land to Poland.

If this agreement is void, Germany could legally reoccupy large areas of Poland (former German lands) for the cheap sum of 1 trillion euros. And it would be all perfectly legal!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKcUD7db3NA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masurians
youtube.com/watch?v=l510Hq8w2VY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, It's about damn you pay the fucking reparations you barbaric heathen! The krauts should pay every allied nation some financial reparations. Btw, you owe my family exactly $8,000 for my great grandfather's psychological damage, and 3 missing fingers he lost when a krautnigger threw a grenade in his trench. So will that be cash or check? On second thought maybe we ought to just march on into your shithole and take what's rightfully ours in the first place!

What legal areement? Between whom that agreement was signed? West germany didnt signed shit nor did east germany. Even if poland abandoned reparations claims under pressure then it was aimed at east germany. Is it on record at UN? No. Cuz UN law states that all reparation agreements have to be submited in order to be internationally reckognized.

It's not Poland which decided that territory loss: it's the Soviet Union because they stole Poland's eastern territories and gave them german territories in exchange.

Go deal with Ukraine and Belarus so they return those territories to Poland before claiming your former provinces. And open a history book ffs.

THIS

OP is retarded

PAY DEBTS KRAUT

You can take back your shitty lands back, they are infested with germs. But pay first, money will be used for the western wall so we don't have a Rome-esque situation with germs trying to storm back in

pay debts kraut.

nobody is giving you an inch of land back.

this case is a no-brainer for every random lawyer on the planet, not to mention a whole army of jews are probably waiting in line for the job, rubbing their hands.

>Go deal with Ukraine and Belarus so they return those territories to Poland before claiming your former provinces. And open a history book ffs.

also this.

BETTER HAVE MY DENBTS WHEN I COME TO COLLECT
PAY UP
PAY UP
PAY UP
PAY UP

YOU

HAVE

TO

PAY

>literally steal our clay and think its their
fucking retards by your saying czechia can take silesia back

Pay up or get fucked krautnigger.

Sure they can get the money but give back prussia,silesia

How about you expel coloreds and we be friends instead?

there is no migrant quotas so why do you still want the money? thought we are friends not cash cows

It's a political tool to keep your insane politicians from pushing any quotas on us. At least I hope that is the logic PiS follows, you never know with those clowns. You shouldn't take it personally.

You know that you fucked up right? There is no migrant quotas anymore no one is forcing anyone to take any ''refugees''. Piss off more Germany and you will get something that you don't like again

Czechs backstabbed poles in 1920 during polish-soviet war and attacked them and took that land. It was polish clay in past.

The only land you'll need are plots to bury all the dead krautniggers if you don't pay reparations to my country, poland, and any other nation your shitzkrieg raped and pillaged it's way through.

Czechia had silesia before poland even existed

You can't do anything you couldn't even beat some rice niggers

>Poland
>Established by Mieszko I. in the 10th century
>Previously lived as tribes on lands described by the Bavarian Geographer
>The one Jan Potocki himself nicknamed thus for the purpose of his WE-WUZ-ing (mind you this is not supposed to take away from the man's other works)
>Random talk about Slavic settlement in Berlin when that area was already conquered under Charlesmagne two centuries prior and fell to East Francia (Germany) afterward
>While Germanic tribes had lived there and further East up until the Great Migration
>tfw it's still all just WE-WUZing
>tfw Poles are even illegal immigrants in "their" home country
If I didn't already know this from what's left of Danzig I'd unironically google "East-Central European property values throughout the first millennium AD" right now.

What about we take just poland? nothing more.

What exactly that would be? Let's leave LARP aside - soon you will be too fractured inside to even consider invading us, if that's what you meant. Besides that, I don't mean to act like an expert in any way, but let me say this: I work with two German men aged 25-35, in Poland, in tech. In conversation on migrants and generally on nationalism, both said they would not be willing to fight for Germany, and denounced nationalism. Obviously only an anecdote, but consider that is near unthinkable for my Polish friends.

its not just about migrant quotas. there is xxx things germans do to tear europe apart. For example:
- Germany stopped europe from common energetic policy, they blackmail european polititians to build nordstream 2 that will make central and east european countries more dependant from russia. they will allow russia even more to sell gas with extreme high prices based on politics not global prices etc etc
- Germany is doing everything so nato armies wouldnt protect Poland, Germany if im right is the only country that disagreed for nato armies to be placed in Poland
- EU Pillar was freedom of trade and travel and germans do everything so there would be no free trade. for example they expect polish companies to pay german salary to polish workers if they have contract abroad. How crazy is that?
- Germans bring milions of illegal imigrants to europe and dont listen to other 15+ countries telling germans not to do so

>Random talk about Slavic settlement in Berlin
Less random than germans naming thier cities in a slavic language.

look at maps above that some poles provided. Another thing is a treaty of versailles. So your claims are void.

>nordstream 2
you can join anytime retard
>germany nato bases in Poland
we are helping you we cant get rid of the nigger americans
>pay polish salaries in germany
sorry but if you work here you have to pay german wages
>germans bring milions of refugees
but we didnt

With what? 60k army?

More like your great grandfather was counting shekels safely at home while real men were dying, when he accidently slipped on his boyfriends condom causing his hands to get stuck in the meat grinder.

With money we can build a army in less than a year

Sure... all that money you are sinking in "cultural enrichment"? 25% are willing to fight for your country... good luck. Poles have 150k army at standby and a lot of them hate you so be sure they will be prepared and it wont be that easy now kraut

25% is still more than we need to take some trash country out

Have you seen your streets? I think they are full shit if you get me.

I really pity you buddy. You should direct that anger towards the people fucking up your country

There were supposedly even once Balts who named theirs in a German one and those got far enough. Apart from that though this now basically sounds like you're trying to speak for the Sorbs (who would be the relevant tribe and language in question), and that's just not accurate at all - not only has panslavism seen better days then these, no, that people are even still around and live in Germany.

>retards that have never been to Germany and talk shit about it
your kind is the same as mudslims you are no different

This.

There would be no demands of reparations if Germany hadn't thrown it's weight around handing out fines for not taking refugees. Also, 1t is a relative bargain.

Fuck all of you yes thats right fuck all of you every single one of you, you all own us reperations in bouth land and money, firstly germans have to pay reperations for northern crusades and 700 years of slavery.
Poles have to gove East prussia back to it's first and rightfull owners.
russians have to give kaliningrad back to us and pay reperations for every atrocity they did to our people there are to many so i can't say them all but trut me there are ton of them.

>your kind is the same as mudslims you are no different
Do you have any other insult? This one doesnt stick.
And btw come to poland with your army. pretty sure that if any one will return then they will meet their wives in burkas and prego.

Those eastern territories werent mainly polish though.

You're welcome to close your borders for Poles too if you dislike us so much, it's fine. I just don't understand why would you take your frustrations on Poles, largely irrelevant party, when your peoples very future is at stake.

and americoons have to pay reperations for brainwashing our youth, and for us losing men in Iraq after 9/11 also woman that where raped by american soldiers here.

Gib back art and apologize or the deluge

In this thread:

autistic shekel pinching poles REE-ing about reparations

and you have to pay reperations for swedish empire and destroying our economy in 2006 also swedish viking raids of Kurland,

PAY DEBNTS, WHITE BOI

Great and then Germany will fill it with niggers and Muslims. Go to hell faggot.

Do the rightful and first owners, the old Prussians, even exist anymore in significant numbers?

They only asked for reparations after Cuckany threatened them with sanctions if they didn't take refugees idiot.

Says the kike larping as a natsoc to infiltrate their ranks.

>what is politics
Post hands pls

Shut the fuck up you damn anglo

We Latvians are closest ones to old prussians, they where driven back to other baltic tribes when polish kang asked teutons to kill them thus it belongs to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKcUD7db3NA

This song is probably banned in Germany because they're total faggots these days. Radical nationalists don't have time for this clear call to start a brothers war for Jews. Germans have been totally brainwashed by the Jewish system which took over their country.

You are talking to mostly robots when yo usee a German flag don't ever forget that. Most German nationalists are in prison they don't get to voice their opinions ever. Don't listen to the scum death to the EU glory to Nationalists

Not gonna happen anyway but it was fun to annoy Germans for a moment. Federalists are poison.

Also Russia. This is actually something that they are legally obliged to pay us since they consider themselves the heir of Soviet Union and still haven't paid us the money they themselves got after Potsdam Conference. Yes, they received money and they had to give some of it to Poland. I forgot how much they had to send to us it should be somewhere in the documents but we only got a fraction of it. And they took our coal for little money they gave us.

In the end I don't care about any money. Talking about doesn't cost anything but making some people feel awkward should be enough.

Oh yeah, since us burgers are nice people we're going to have to ask you to pay the colored africans group of something or another reparations for colonialism or some bullshit like that.

We could give old Prussia, but for its true owners- Balts

Well, you're welcome to take Kaliningrad from the Russians, but Warmia & Mazury is our clay now.

And you bongfaggots stole all of gold that was in possesion of Latvian republic when gold was sent to english banks to save them untill Latvia was in ocupation of USSR, where is that gold that we gave you huh?Where the fuck is it?Oh you bought yourself tea for it huh?
inhb4 there was no a lot of gold you where allways shit and poor, pic related we where rich nation back then and trust me there was a lot of gold.

I'd give it to whoever just to get rid of that autistic Russian blot that serves no purpose. No enclaves.

ENDLESS GLORY TO LATVIA

Ha look at that. We also wonder what happened to our gold when it was sent to London. So it's not just us.

this
the only and right answer

Like without the help of Russia?

i want reparations too gib me dat

I just realized that even with all its many flaws Russian army is just lightyears away ahead of Germany. It's not something that happened many times in European history.

Oh the irony, LOOK EVERYONE the true face of poles the same faggots who constantly cry about germans and ww2, for taking their land and big bad USSR while at the same time you have no problem taking land from smaller nations then yourself fuck you.

Says the kike who's great grandfather got rekt by a condom and a meat grinder.

Not even mentioning that Balts owned Germans when they could not rule over themself after fall of Holy Roman Empire. Ofcourse its shamefull that out king asked tetons to slaughter pagan tribes in baltics(but they were causing some trobles for alredy christian Poland). It was forst genocide in Europe. As our historian said- we created our won enemies

Look buddy, jokes aside, conquest is a bitch, I'm not telling you to be happy about losing your lands, but as it stands, we no longer have a serious claim to Lwów since no Poles live there, Germans have no claim to Wrocław because no Germans live there, and you have no claim to Warmia.

>Piss off more Germany and you will get something that you don't like again
1000 of your women were sexually assaulted in one night and you did nothing.

Do you Poles even realize that before your Slavic ancestors migrated to the territory of modern Poland it were Germanic tribes who lived there?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

Get gassed Kikes.

Poland already received territory worth far more than a trillion dollars.
I am getting sicked of these jews shilling up Sup Forums with their anti-German psyops

PAY DEBNTS, WHITE BOI

Coming from a fellow Pole, don't pay a lick of attention to the Germans. They've brought this fate upon themselves, and it'd honestly be better for the world if they were carved up again, because evidently they simply can't do without fucking up Europe, once by world war, now by shitskin invasion.
Firstly, piss off leaf. Second, at this point, the WE WUZ SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACISTS shit is tiring. The Germans are no longer our allies.

>anti-German psyops
You mean the Germany that is owned by Jews and is forcing multicultural policies on all EU member countries? Yo umean that "anti-German" psyops?

We aren't anti-German. We want true Germanic nationalism back again for German people and for them to be happy within their ethnic racial state the same as all others in a fraternity of nations. but the germany of today is just a globalist mix state that is being used as a weapon against nationalism all over the world.

>implying (((modern Germany))) isn't the center of European degeneracy

dude, you have 82 million people, just move 20 million to western Poland/former eastern Germany and you will have your lands back, especially because Poland has a negative replacement rate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masurians

Heard of them? If there's a country has some vague historical claim to a land that wasn't ever owned by it but by some ancient extinct relatives it should wait in line. In Masuria it's Poles first then Germans (c. 1880s). At least territorial disputes in Yugoslavia made some sense because there were actually Serbian regions in Croatia and Bosnia.

Berlin was built by Slavs.

>Berlin was built by Slavs.
Poland was built by glaciers, bisons and sparrows

And before Germanic tribes there were others. What matters is the current population, otherwise Europe belongs to Neanderthals.

Slavs can't build shit, Pepik. All those beautiful buildings and castles in Czech Republic and Poland are built by German or Italian architectors.

Sven you have your own fucking mess to clean up you are in no position whatsoever to insult any country.

Europe should unite against Russia and dismantle it once and for all. Poland can be granted its old eastern territories. Ukraine and Belarus can be expanded eastward (especially Ukraine). Finland can have Karelia back, Tatars, Bashkirs, and others granted independence, etc. Russia has more than enough space.

shhhhhhhh. He wants to feel important and on par with big european nations. You know, we wuz fighting at Kircholm and at Vienna, so we stronk and important! We built Germany, like Germans introduced town law to ours lands. We equally stronk

Maybe Poles are natural engineers. For building actual structures we could always hire some fag-looking architects.

youtube.com/watch?v=l510Hq8w2VY
100% fraternity among all european people

I know exactly what you mean. "Na tropach Smętka" by Melchior Wańkowicz is a nice read on the topic - he writes about the atmosphere in the lands on the eve of WW2, the germanization and atrocities during the plebiscites after WW1, and the identity of the Masurian people.

I don't like slavs either but burger is right, on this moment sven it appears to me that you are more like a discrase then master race, you can't even defend your own people from low IQ barbarians let alone white slavs, who you are trying to insult, either get your shit togeather or shut the fuck up.

Poland deserves it after you fucked them over. Pay up Kraut.

Im Hungarian, and your polski chimping aint doing anyone any good. You were chimping in the 30s, and your chimping now. Fucking stop. You are destablizing Central Europe and playing into the hands of the kikes, if you aint already one.
You threw us into the hads of the bolsheviks in the 40s, and you aint ficking doing it again.
Germans are not doing shit you dumb burger. Western Whites are under ZOG occupation. Welcome to Sup Forums, there is your first redpill.
Get gassed jew.

>Germans are not doing shit you dumb burger. Western Whites are under ZOG occupation. Welcome to Sup Forums, there is your first redpill.
Which is what i just said you illiterate fucking monkey

In that case you dont deserve any reperations, you wheren't even born when ww2 happened, thus no reperations for poland.

Only ever about the money with you V4 shitholes.

We are destabilizing Central Urop? We just want to be left alone and stay white.