Is there any reason to go to journalism school and become a journalist in 2017?

Is there any reason to go to journalism school and become a journalist in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKRuhiMDOjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shekels

Why go to school? Just write braindead emo blog tier "articles" and publish them on a site like Buzzfeed and just call yourself a journalist.

How much dosh is there really?

Did James O'Keefe go to journalism school?

There may be some left in cable. If you have Jewish ancestry, maybe CNN will hire you.

Probably not.

you hit the nail on the head. It's worth it if you're a Jew, you can get hired to any news station.
If you're not a Jew it's worth it if you're willing to be a super-goy, shill for shitskin immigration, Jew banks , etc

No, it is far more lucrative to just be a full time blogger with independent sponsorship, or to just join a somewhat noticeable online rag and just put up shit in an html format.

journalism degrees are only for people who want to only work at the million dollar news conglomerates and be writer number 50000006 who is hoping to just once in their life get on TV, which any independent blogger is laughing at because TV is dying

"Journalism" ruined reporting.

Can anyone who isn't

a Jew
an ethnic minority
a gay
a turbo dyke
a blond bimbo
a gender dysphoric

become a journalist?

John Stossel is pretty successful, he's not jewish and pushes for a smaller government.

The game he got into is not the same game anyone who wants to become a journalist in 2017 is trying to get into.

And he was also blue-pilled at the start of his career, talking about the wonders of the Soviet Union

>any reason to go to journalism school

Is there a school for activism?

If not, then yes.

Stossel was a bleeding heart big government liberal pussy bitch until he realized there was more money for him over at Fox

Don't trust him or any other media personality

I'm sorry CNN. I'll be a good goy now

Hopefully btc will kill bankers too

Checked

>Is there any reason to go to journalism school and become a journalist in 2017?
Only if you are a Jew and want to push the Jewish agenda.

I dunno. Seems like he genuinely believes in small government.
He tries really hard, still makes videos with libertarian messages after retiring from Fox.
youtube.com/watch?v=qKRuhiMDOjo

Is Tucker Jewish and pushing the Jewish Agenda?

Tucker has his hands tied by the Jewish media agenda that if he dare cross would cost him his career. Also, he works are Fox which is literally Neo-Con central and packed with kikes and run by kike supporters (Pic related).

So... yes. Everyone in the MSM are pushing some portion of the Jewish agenda and those who dare cross the line will get the axe.

Also, do you think I am a fan of Tucker or something?

Only if your goal is to be a spy and help bring them down from the inside.

>Is there any reason to go to journalism school and become a journalist in 2017?

No... It's like getting a career in horse drawn buggies now...