New Normie Red Pill: Black offensive line refuses to block for White QB

Because the Raiders QB refused to take a knee these niggers let him get crushed. 2 sacks allowed last season. Yet, last game was sacked 4 times. An o-linemen said, "If he wants to stand alone on the sideline, he can stand alone on the field." This could kill the NFL if we push this. This must be brought attention to. Keep pushing the #Transleader shit! NFL is starting to spiral down to their coffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=i6KzzCCBPYE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> “This is one hell of a scandal with the NFL, could ruin the whole league,” claimed the show before detailing the fact that Carr was sacked two times in a row on the teams second drive and that the teams usually dependable center snapped the ball at the wrong time in three different instances. Extremely capable receivers also made multiple “weird” drops of passes thrown by Carr that T.V. announcers even noted at the time.

> The radio show then revealed bombshell “insider information” from an “extremely reliable” source who claimed that members of the Oakland Raiders did indeed throw the game as a sort of punishment for Carr choosing to not use the countries anthem to make a political statement.

> “If you report on this, you will be blackballed, you will not get access to the Raiders period,” the reporter was supposedly told. “Your career covering the team will be over”.

Damn, imagine if a white offensive lineman refused to block for a black QB. He'd get immortalized in a shitty way in "Remember the Titans"

Overpaid AND not doing you job AND protesting the national anthem.
What a great week for these employees.
lulz

Nigger WRs are also suspected of dropping balls for Carr not kneeling.

Why don't they get fired?

I won't watch either way. These niggers gonna be flat broke living in the Marcy projects in 5 years.

Bumping

BUMP

footage of this game? or clips in question?

Can we see video of the plays in question? I mean after all, could it very well be just the raiders sucking?

yeah i'd like to see that game now.

This. Post videos. It will get the thread moving

also remember to keep it about the fact that this is about negroes protesting america

They would crucify him on national television

redpill

Nigger fagball legion destroyed.

we KNEEL cuz we POWERFUL n u whyttboyz need to respec us or u will FEEL THAT POWER, das right wyt boi u gon feel it gud. We gon git our own anthem, and we STRONG BROTHERS WILL STAND TOGETHER WHEN WE GET THE BLM FLAG FLYING AND WE PLAYING LOUD OUR OWN ANTHEM, and this is what will play when THE STONG KINGZ AND QUEENZ STAND TOGHETHER.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0

Post vids and get normies to spread it on facebook. This could be the greatest redpilling ever

National Felon League is the appropriate meme. Will get the most traction off-site. Use it.

isn't "throwing" purposely illegal?

This is PERFECT
>niggers stop blocking for their qbs
>team constantly loses as a result
>ticket and merch sales go down for losing team
>owners say wtf these niggers aren't doing their job
>mass contract cuts and niggers losing their jobs
They're destroying themselves and their fake-ass "cause" in real time.

The problem is getting Sup Forums moving

Because "racism" and the owner wants to win.

yes, there is a term for it legally fixed match making? i dont remember

Yes, Always committing a crime.

It's on TPB so I heard

knew this shit was happening live, even made a comment on Sup Forums during the game

IPT has full games torrenting now, please mark down points in the game.

They played badly for 4 plays, which is about 1 minute of Football out of 60. This isn't exactly easy to spot if it's true.

working on it now user

Not to mention setting the precedent on the national stage that whites are victims of non-white aggression

>only source are some local talk radio idiots
>no one even posting videos of the relevant plays

Either convince me the radio idiots are credible sources or post some game footage.

I know. Ive been spreading shit on facebook and twitter because this is a great chance at mass redpilling

Congratulations!

bump for hilarity

You're the man

Got it

True if big

This.
I read about this shit on Sup Forums when I woke up this morning and ten hours later there's still no meat to it.

Post clips from the game or stop wasting our time with disinfo.

Video evidence of the actual sacks would go a lot further than posts like these can

Thanks I forgot about pinterest. I actually have accounts on most of these sites just to spread propaganda

The absolute state of the raidniggers

Ok. But post it on other sites as well.

>passionately watching overpaid black people kicking/throwing around a ball brainlessly
Normalfaggots are a curse upon this earth.

this is very possible
but remember rotherham brother

The White Quarterback's teammates were purposely trying to injure him.

I actually wanted to name my guild this in World of Warcraft

The center doesn't just snap the ball wrong repeatedly. Offensive linemen on the team who was predicted to go to playoffs doesn't just let the QB get sacked twice back to back on their second drive. WR could possibly just be dropping the ball like they always do.

>like niggers burning down their own neighborhoods in protest

They're just like retarded children.

Oh believe me Im good at spreading this shit. Add in my 5 siblings and we can really crank out some shit on all this social media sites

bump for normies getting woke

Oh my god, I thought it will never come.
>The hivemind of a Vietnamese rice paper drawings board would influence real life again

BUMP

They aren't winning though, they're actively throwing the games. Can't win without the quarterback

Honestly, I'll kind of need more verifiable proof than what's been presented. Not a fan of "anonymous sources" obviously, and just because the pass protection was good last year, doesn't mean it will be as good this year (or that there won't be a bad individual game from the offensive line) not to mention to the skins have a couple of pretty good pass rushers.

tldr: a bad game and anonymous sources =/= proof

We could use you on our discord

MARCY SON HUWHAT

One secnod

>giving the NFL a view

You also don't normally have players missing the superbowl because they're on a drunken bender in Tiajuana, but that's the Raiders. In any case, seeing them fuck up has entertainment value all of it's own.

hello were is the proofs

What did he mean by that tattoo?

The NFL is over. The reign of the handegg faggots are over!

Sometimes, yes they do. See: Jason Kelce of the Eagles last season.

What fucking cuck actually watched the NFL to actually see this happen?

He got sacked 16 times last year you non football watching faggots

Holy shit

/ourQB/

I hope so.

Football is the gayest sport out there.

Getting him benched would be better.

Supposedly there was a late hit in another game and nothing happened. I wouldn't doubt there is retroactive punishment.

we should spam the nfl with dead g.i. gore,

...in living color.

It makes me really happy to see our /cfg/ stuff still being used all the time.

>“If you report on this, you will be blackballed, you will not get access to the Raiders period,” the reporter was supposedly told. “Your career covering the team will be over”.

Would his career be over when the NFL shutters?

Those Who Taste Bull Sup Forumserm

Russians detected ;-)

How do you not know Derek Carr is Christian?

There is only 19 million white males in the us aged 19-35? We are so fucked

We will destroy America by dividing the white people against one another with multiculturalism and there's nothing you can do about it

Its terrible and as an American I feel I should try breaking said niggerball curse

There's way less jews than that, and they are doing just fine.

Who cares if it's true? It serves our purposes. We need to spread this shit.

Whites only team when?

I watched this game. The Raiders played like shit, they definitely didn't throw the game. We say "muh anonymous sources" when it comes from the white house but ignore it here. Total bullshit claim

seems like "sacked once" is being conflated with "sacked about once a game"
still suspect

Trump has destroyed anything fun. And all sports. The mayweather stacked trump fight was the last act of fuck all you will ever see. Fuck north korea. This IS north korea

what id the nfl is trying to redpill the masses with all this goofy bullshit?

Keep the "anti-nigger" stuff on the back burner. We're out to vindicate unjustly treated whites for their sake. That will sell. Trying to "get back at niggers because we're mad they're super rich and athletic" does not sell. Sup Forums isn't a secret club. Treat this place like you're talking on the front page of facebook, because you kind of are.

Plus watching white men getting brain damage on the grass makes me worry.

>An o-linemen said, "If he wants to stand alone on the sideline, he can stand alone on the field."
Is this actually real?

>so THIS is why Luck kept getting sacked

Aren't you precious. Too bad it's consensual and worth hundreds of billions of Dollars

Yes, it is illegal regardless of intention. It's just difficult to prove they threw the game on purpose. Although the fact the allowed 4 sacks in this one game when last year they allowed only 2 over the duration of the season is cause for alarm. The Redskins defense is not that good.

Which they drink bleach and commit suicide.

Fag.

Believe Im good at blending in. My hate of certain demographics is my little secret. This is why I love these NFL scandals. I believe its a good way to subconsciously redpill whites.

FUK U RAYSIS WHYBOI WE GONNA FUK UR GURLS ASS SO HARD SHE GON GET IT GUD AN MY BBC IS GON BLOW LOADS UP IN HER PUSSY TO GET HER PUSSY PREGANT WIT MY BBC SEED N U GONN RAYS MY BBC SON WHO GON FUK UR WIFE AGAIN HAHAHAHA BOI U SO FUKED WHYBOI WE GON FUK U SO HARD U DON EVEN NO HOW HARD DIS GON FUK U JUSS WAY FOR THE BBC TO RISE UP N TAK UR ASS I BE STEALIN FROM WHITEY ERR DAY CUZ YOU RIPE FOR THE PIKKIN AN IT OPEN SEASON ON WHYTY HAHAHAHA OH FUK WHYBOI U DON EVEN NO

BBC
WHYBOI
GON
GET
FUKKED

B

B

C

The average amount of play time in a 60 minute game is 11 minutes.

Teams make an average of 50-65 plays a game. The average number of sacks for that team a game is less than 1. The average number of miss snaps per game is closer to 0 than it is 1.

This is done.

>be NFL
>views are tanking from political subversion
>losing money so the jews start sweating
>"Oy vey what if we make our slaves throw games? Then the outraged people will be FORCED to watch the games!"
>"Good idea Mr. Goldenberstein. As an added bonus, the goyim will start posting clips of these games and we can get (((lawyers))) to sue the posters into the ground thus making back some lost profits!"

>tfw to smart too fall for jewish tricks

I bet the first time you took a dick up the ass it wasnt consensual.

Regardless if true or not, should be pushing the narrative

Expect anything else from niggers? I didn't.