HAPPENING, WAR WITH CHINA AND NORTH KOREA

Remember when Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Dunford took a trip to China last month?

He went to give the Chinese an ultimatum, denuclearize North Korea or war.

New article came out today with his testimony to congress, and some insight into the situation on the Korean peninsula. So far the Norks are not backing down.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/us-military-chief-dunford-china-main-threat-security-22534

>10/10 propaganda video released during his visit to China
twitter.com/thejointstaff/status/895997030668976128

Next month President Trump will travel to China to meet with Xi Jinping. The negotiations that take place during this meeting will determine whether we go to war with North Korea, or go to war with North Korea and China.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenyang_J-15
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Liaoning
youtube.com/watch?v=HRwf0qdy_S8
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=LIOXqW0U1-o
youtube.com/watch?v=DecXG5BKW7M
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1278684/us-chinese-military-leaders-sign-agreement-to-increase-communication/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go ahead destroy this shitty world please.

we've basically funded china's war capabilities over the last few decades. burgers are consumers at any cost. the brainlets demanded cheap garbage and china provided. the war should really just be with the norks but china did this back in the original korean war as well as in vietnam and yet we still put up with this shit.

what boat and plane is this??
look good

It's the chink carrier with some chink plane.

There will be an atempt to assassinate Trump during his visit to China, I cannot say by whom however.

You know I actually had this thought too.

I seriously hope that is not the case.

We've got 2 options. Hit the Norks now or evacuate South Korea and let Kim invade and take it over.

how would pence act?

>next month at the earliest

God dammit Fuck this fuckin shit

Wasn't that about the same time that China and the US started joint sanctions against North Korea? It seems like China already picked their side.

i know. even waiting a month is a bad idea. it just gives kim time to weasel around with china and russia. trump needs to talk less and act more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenyang_J-15
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Liaoning

looks cool but absolutely worthless

>but china did this back in the original korean war as well as in vietnam and yet we still put up with this shit.
why would we even trust them at this point?

tfw Chinese cyber sleuths steal so much of your tech you start to enjoy the aesthetics of their war machines.

i know. i wouldn't put it past trump to put embargoes on them if they pull any bullshit like in the past. that would be funny seeing the normies cut off from their iphone supply.

They literally have a knock off F-16.

North Korea already offered to suspend its nuclear program in exchange for USA not flying nuclear capable B-52 right on their border.

most of their shit are deathtrap simulacra of russian weapons but they have copied things from everyone

bullshit

Nope, it was LAVI.

sounds like typical CIA
>arm rebels
>fight them after

literally double dipping Military Industrial Complex profits

fake news and it would be a lie anyways, just like they have lied and lied in the past. no, the only option is their destruction. inb4 good goyim fight for israel blah blah. the real question is whether the whole world is getting nuked or just north korea.

US rejected it, btw. North Korea also repeatedly asked to end the armistice and sign a peace agreement. US rejected that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRwf0qdy_S8

>50c has been deposited into your account

Thanks for informing us zhang.

i'm sure china does it just as much as the usa does. seems to be pretty standard policy, make a buck wherever you can.

>he doesn't know that United States is the aggressor

fake news

You're the evil empire, it's you.

i absolutely agree we are in the wrong in syria. not here though, fuck north korea.

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>tfw going to war with china is Trump's way of cutting off the chinese manufacturing machine from the USA

He's looking for any excuse to be able to cold turkey cut off trade with China

This

Next month is in like 2 days

this would be great honestly. not the war, but the lack of chinese potmetal garbage. shame we shipped our computer manufacturing over there too. i only want things made by white people.

GTFO commie faggot
Whole fucking Syria General and Assad is /ourguy/ is a commie shill faggotry. Everyone knows that.

fpbp

The method will be sonic, done in a way to make China and North Korea look guilty, forcing the US in to war without a leader and in disarray.

You totally are, though.

Pence would immediately become president.

Why because you niggers can't stay without making money for the jews? Go fuck yourself niggers.

Sooo does all this means i get drafted? I wouldn't mind fucking communist gooks then shooting then on the back for entertainment

North Korea unironically has done nothing wrong.

big if true

fuck off you pozzed commie faggot.

>Sup Forums is full of neocons now
lmao

That seems to be part of the plan.

>ne Dunford
>so China has potential to endanger the U.S. in the NK conflict and could be biggest military challenge in 2030 due to its military modernization and buildup
>OMG DID YOU HEAR DUNFORD SAID CHINA IS A THREAT
>OMG DID YOU HEAR U.S. MILITARY CHIEF DUNFORD SAID CHINA IS MAIN THREAT TO SECURITY
>OMG DID YOU HEAR US THREATENS WAR AGAINST CHINA
>HAPPENING WAR AGAINST CHINA TOO IMA GONNA SPAM THIS THREAD 20 TIMES OVER THE NEXT DAYS ON Sup Forums
>HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING WW3 SOON xDddDD IMA GONNA SPAM THIS THREAD 40 TIMES OVER THE NEXT DAYS ON Sup Forums

It doesn't make sense. Trump is already willing to go to war, he hates China.

shock the nork

Everyone in my country or the anglo-sphere who thinks North Korea is the good guy seriously needs to get gassed.

You seem upset.

This is the first thread I've made on this subject.

>murilard intelectuals

Good.

China shouldn't be able to have their cake and eat it too. Make them shit or get off the pot.

It's fun to watch how burgers are so concerned about China with very limited nuclear arsenal, but go full suicidal on their plans about Russia.

This is such bullshit, and exaggerated beyond belief.

Here is his testimony, I watched both parts:

Part 1) youtube.com/watch?v=LIOXqW0U1-o

Part 2) youtube.com/watch?v=DecXG5BKW7M

He told the Chinese that we would be bringing up alot of hardware while we give diplomacy a fair chance.

Second, he is working with the Chinese to set up a military-to-military line, in case, there would ever be a conflict with North Korea. The militar-to-military line is set to be announced during Trumps visit in November.

defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1278684/us-chinese-military-leaders-sign-agreement-to-increase-communication/

The US needs to give up both SK and NK to make China to denuke NK. It's time for the US to give up SK. It's not worth the risk from NK and let China handle the nuke

>China
>being honest
pick one

That's the image he wants people to have of him.
He is going to China to negotiate peace between them if the US attacks North Korea.

Apple was seriously considering moving manufacturing back here anyway. It'd just mean they have to do it.

everyone here tries being reasonable with you degenerate, edgelord, larping, 20-something morons, but you truly are dogmatic retards. eat shit. being purged or finally growing up is the only thing that cures your type. i hope you really do something stupid on nov. 4th.

>carrier based fighter
>has to use stupid external ladder

Chink engineering

Fuck off Nihilist faggots.

>The method will be sonic

This meme is hilarious. Don't want them to know about the resonant options?

Agreed. Why Americans spill blood for other people's shit.

i like russia, except for the muslims, and that seems to be the general feeling around. if we end up fighting you guys it's because of our useless politicians.
that's true. as gay as they are, apple was actually a bit of a hold out chinese outsourcing.

Because you're the shabbos goyim, you have to make israel great.

I dont see how else you could break off with China. Not only do they have our manufacturing by the balls, but they own a lot of our debt too.
there's no way to effectively break off trade with them without doing so entirely, (which would be the goal) and the only way to really do that is to just outright declare them an enemy nation.

(which would also allow us to consider all their held debt null and void)

But it would also be a huge risk because China doesn't fuck around, and they WOULD nuke us without a second thought.

cuz they can/want

reminder (((they))) made fake news a meme to discredit actual news.

you are propagating their plans.

>US should just give China control of the entire asian region

Nah.

China will get nuked long before that.

>post retarded hyperbolic fake news
>get called out
>u-u are just upset I just started he must be a Muha- C-Chang fellow plebbitors heed no attention to what he says amd ignore him and believe my obscure happening post and obscure news blog :^)

You jerk off too much cactus nigger.

okay

Eh we can use Japan and Okinawa to keep them from going out to the Pacific Ocean. Also, having China to deal with NK's nuke will make NK to pose nuke threat to China (which is actually good). Can't wait for NK and China nuke war

>mexilard intellectuals who can't spell intellectuals correclty

I just want you to know that I'm here, watching you.

>Eh we can use Japan and Okinawa to keep them from going out to the Pacific Ocean

No we can't.

Or they wouldn't have created islands with all kinds of fun toys.

DESU China and Russia would be stupid to negotiate with the US. EVEN I KNOW you can't trust our Government. The end goal either way is Russia and China either become our vassal state with a Zionist controlled puppet or War, those are the 2 and only 2 options in the long run.

can anyone explain why this filthy commie is wrong?

Where's the publications stating that north korea has made such offers? Show me them.

Nation of retardation,

They don't exist. He's a lying commie.

Not bad at all, considering that we are all mutts and everyone comes and goes as they fucking wish.

If the average chink can't be bothered to help a dying baby in the street then what makes you think they would fight for China?

I have no problem with Russia. China is an aggressive police state that openly threatens its neighbors - who are our allies - talks about wanting to fuck America up. Also, they are very dangerously working to undermine the status quo in the South China Sea and over those Senkaku rocks.

That said, your ID is bJ HOE

Have you tried one of the first 20 hits on google typing something like "North Korea offers peace" ? Should be almost all mainstream media publications. Would have been faster than making your post.

>There will be an atempt to assassinate Trump during his visit to China
Lets figure out what globalists will have assets in place to where he is going!

>tfw you're surprised it's even that high.

Yea they are kinda messing around in South China Sea and the Philippines is kinda ready to have Chinese overlord based on what Duterte has been doing. I doubt if they'd be able to control Malacca strait tho (which is pretty much the only important thing in SEA). I think it is imperative to prevent Chinese to get beyond East China Sea (which they can't do because of Taiwan and Okinawa) but I don't know if South China Sea is as important unless the Chinese seize the control of Malacca strait between Singapore and Indonesia because the Chinese has to detour a lot to get access to the Pacific through South China Sea

They're communist. They would be executed if they don't fight.

> that image
Fucking keked

or alternatively "United States rejected North Korea Peace treaty" for the various times the U.S. has officially rejected them

>nukes fall
>no problem
>go innabed
how are you guys prepping?

>Next month President Trump will travel to China to meet with Xi Jinping

Yes, let's wait another month! He already has the bomb, so let's just let him keep going!

>Next month President Trump will travel to China to meet with Xi Jinping. The negotiations that take place during this meeting will determine whether we go to war with North Korea, or go to war with North Korea and China.

he has best deals and best words
ww3 guaranteed

The US has already lost most of its soft power. If we were to cut loose one of our main client/vassal states because we're... afraid of North Korea, then say goodbye to all the others. Wanna have a nuclear Japan? Wanna give all that tech and industry in South Korea to North Korea? Want an Asian arms race that we'll end up with no control over?