Someone please explain to me what the fuck happened after "When they cry" episode 4?

Someone please explain to me what the fuck happened after "When they cry" episode 4?

Did it reboot the series?
Is it a completely different arc?
Explain to me please im not trolling, im new to Sup Forums and im looking for actual help instead of sarcastic whelps.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=intense, psycological horror anime&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
youtube.com/watch?v=T3YF-HyiQxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know how visual novels are "choose your own adventure".

well that's exactly what the anime does too. different endings.

Time loop and/or alternate universe shenanigans. See Haruhi, TTG, Re:Zero, Steins;Gate.

What.

I'm still right.

One of the characters has magical powers and messes with the timeline, hence the "reboots".

Keep watching you colossal faggot. Why would you come here to get spoiled.

Great now you spoiled it.

My post was better

Nobody can understands "When they cry", not even the author.

Kill yourself.

Legend of the Overfiend

Im being honest, why was this necessary. The mods on Sup Forums are so fucking intolerable

Now fuck off.

You know its sad when i get more accurate answers on Sup Forums

Sup Forums has to have some sort of quality control in order to keep it's title of best place to discuss anime in english.

Also kill yourself.

>mystery show
>watches 4 episodes
>spoils himself everything

Are you by any chance on the spectrum?

Keep watch, you'll understand later.

What exactly is this board about if not to suggest/discuss anime?

Boku no Pico, it's pretty scary and intense. I watched it with my roommate, he had to stop it sometimes, it was that hard for him to watch.

boohoo so sad

how about using google ill even help you

google.com/search?q=intense, psycological horror anime&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

wow so hard

I was expecting it to use different characters or carry on in some different way. Not to reboot entirely without explanation.

Fuck off and kill yourself, you useless piece of shit.

Isnt that like faggy or gay?

You listed fucking Mirai Nikki as your favorite, don't pretend you're too good for google.

There is a hidden masterpiece, it's called Shonen Maid Kuro-kun. It's hard to find, but it's worth it. Now go away.

Well it is my favorite so far...that can change

I hate all of you suggesting shotacon shit trying to be sly

got some psychological horror for ya right here

youtube.com/watch?v=T3YF-HyiQxM

it even has a mal entry

Great job being the shittiest board on Sup Forums and literally offering no help AT ALL. Next time theres a fucking vote to get rid of a board that is cancer, im voting Sup Forums

There is explanation. You haven't reached the point in the show where the mysteries are revealed. Is this your first time watching something that wasn't 100% linear?

Go bitch on /qa/ about how Sup Forums bullies you.

Well maybe next time you shouldn't be so RUDE.

Except for Kurozuka which i forgot to put on the list.
But even that there was some explanation

Consider that maybe there's a reason we don't want people who can't even finish a show or use google before starting a thread.

Nigger.

Yeah, it's really weird that they didn't even hinted a rewind. But going here after 4 episodes is just plain stupid.

I hate you trying to look like a superior and shit.

Thats the thing there wasnt even a hint, its like someone decided after 4 episodes to rewrite the fucking thing. That's what confused me. I don't think I'm going to continue with the series

Christ even gamefaqs was more helpful. I'm watching paranoia agent and it seems good so far

>im new to Sup Forums

You should fuck off then.

Epic.
The girl created the baseball boy when she faked getting injured by him.

It happens to be animated by one of my favorite animators too

Well OP since it's a fucking cartoon for children I wouldn't think about it too much or get too concerned over it.

The anime is good, but you should read the VN. it's better since it is the original work.

Lurk more or just fuck off underage

Do you really think a man of absolutely no taste like OP would be able to appreciate the refined art style of the VN?

Im actually 23 and just getting into non- mainstream anime you rude insufferable fuck.

You're absolutly right.

Fuck off.

>paranoia agent
>non-mainstream
You are literally 17 year old me.

Grow up, kiddo.

STOP. go read the vn. Seriously. take it from someone who immensely enjoyed the anime, you are doing yourself a disservice.

although honestly I'm pretty sure you are baiting

Well, someone is rewriting everything and you're not supposed to know it. This way, the reveal is much better later.

>I don't think I'm going to continue with the series
Just get out of Thread and continue watching

>being THIS much of a newfag

Wew it really is summer.

It is, I've been telling saucefags and newfags to fuck off all morning.

Godspeed user.

Also make sure to derail BnHA threads.