Monster Musume thread

New chapter is out in zerg speak.
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1712551

Cerea continues to prove that she's best girl.

Today is supposed to be dedicated to Best Girl's Best Friend.

I'd say a new chapter is more important than another pointless circlejerk.

Wasp needs more 'fleshing' out.

Might need to rethink my list when we get to see a bit more of her.

You mean you want a chubby bumblebee?

Wrong choice of words, perhaps I should have said "more exposure". Fat is disgusting.

It was her first chapter user...
I'm sure she'll show up more next chapter.

I can't see her getting much more exposure. Unless Darling opens the sauna door and discovers she's taken off her spats too.

Ah you meant THAT kind of exposure. You're probably right on that front.

Ahh, we've gone one full circle. I remember starting the Rach birthday thread last year, because hers was the first to arrive after we found out their birthdays. Also my mum's birthday, so not hard to remember.

She might get some more spotlight, or she might end up like Oct and have barely any. I'm just hoping next chapter we get to at least see a bit of a conversation, and of course some more lewds.

I still think TTF is right and they'll probably take her to a hospital or something to get interrogated so maybe we'll get 2 chapters for each girl? Or it could be they're all working together. Really hard to make any sort of educated guess at this point.

Maybe we'll get a chapter that's set concurrently with the previous one, showing what the others were up to, then one final chapter with all three criminals being brought in.

Much about her bugs me. The awkward mid-back wasp butt and the three-digit claw hands especially.

Probably, I'm not expecting a life story or anything but I'd just like some background info.

>bugs me

Damn it Carlos.

At least with only three digits you don't have to worry about her suffering from crabhand.

Has Crab ever done that kind of concurrent story before? It could be interesting.

Well Draco never really got a backstory, and she was technically a villain of sorts. But Draco made a few cameo appearances since then at the very least, so who knows.

Doppel is the superior girl.

Draco is a cutie, I really hope she gets a happy ending sometime.

Doubtful. I'm that lizardfag from down under, and while I'd like to see her happy, I can't see Crab using her as anything but a punching bag.

Thanks, you've just motivated me to start working on defutaing that Anasheya Draco pic.

You'd need to remove the sameface too, for it to even mean anything

Actually, I rather liked that expression on her once I blended the thigh skin over the penis blankspace. Now to figure out how to graft a vagina in. Or get lazy and just mosaic.

Block her crotch with Darling's head.

With who?

Kek. I like your thinking. I'm not actually all that good. Just experimenting with Paint+GIMP, lassoed the penis, deleted it, then moved a copy of the original's thigh underneath. Funny thing is then you just get newt clookoo.

Isn't Doppel some kind of wench?

Polt

Yeah, poorest wench or something. She can't even afford clothes.

Dumb horseposter

Happy birthday Rachnera!

>no spoiler
RIP in pieces, user.

Newt is cute
I want to cuddle her

POLT IS TOO GENKI TO LET THIS THREAD DIE

Polt is a cheap whore

Isn't she the primest wench or something?
Damn it. Where's that primest wench poster when you need it...

Doppel doth be the primest wrench, for she can transpose herself into any other wrench

Not just ass.
Polt has pretty nice legs too.

A couple of Eel mermaids, when she gets nervous and orders the works.

>You will never see an Eel Mermaid insert an Eel or six within Draco's person.

Why go on?

But what if I don't want ass like Polt's, but Polt's ass?

>Implying you could get with Polt without being /fit/

Just trying to keep up with her would carve you into an Adonis.

>Crab kills off Polt
>But she still has a presence in the manga via the spare parts Zombina acquired

Doppel doth be the primest wench, for she can transpose herself into any other wench!

>Cthulhu fhtagn
>Is she nary an Elder God?

Disgusting.

If doppel is nyalrthotep, does that mean she is secretly malovelent

>Cthulhu fhtagn
>Nyarlathotep

>secretly
given that every time she shows up the chapter turns to shit, it's hardly a secret

Don't ask.
It's memespeak.

>not getting the double entendre

can someone translate?

>No handsome snek boy to give you his double entendre

Sure.
>you will never have anyone of us
>kill yourself!!

"Comic Ryuu Premium"
"Dailey life with Monster girls" 11th volume OAD included special edition

"Is it really alright to fall in love with a girl who isn't human?" T-shirt Sale announcement!!

Checked the website. No images of the shirt yet but they claim it's "not for the feint of heart" IE it's gonna be pretty explicit. It also costs like 55 dollars.

The Crawling Chaos in a nutshell:

>Phantasmagoric Hair
>Black Sclera
>Yellow Iris Eyes
>Dark Tanned Skin
>Prankster Personality
>"Faceless God"

Doppel is truly the Superior Girl.

>Doppel is truly the Superior Girl.
Debatable.
>"Faceless God"
Pure fanfiction.

No ahoge no sale. Heart shaped ahoge is very important.

Deities are often thought to be immortal, and are commonly assumed to have personalities and to possess consciousness, intellects, desires, and emotions comparable but usually "Superior" to those of humans.

She's literally a Goddess, user. There's no doubt about it, Doppel is the Primest Wench.

>Pure fanfiction.
Faceless God, as she shares a lot in common to the Crawling Chaos. Even her endcard mentions it.

Projecting this hard, user...

Can't blame you, user you can't see her lovely ahoge. Doppel has it even when she transforms into her secondary form. Another reason that best girls are those with the ahoge.

That was great. And Kii showing up during the boob sucking was perfect :) Need next chapter.

>Doppel has ahoge
>Doppel is Nyarlathotep

>Nyaruko has ahoge
>Nyaruko is Nyarlathotep

Doth it be coincidence?
Unlikely.

>Projecting this hard, user...
What the fuck am I even projecting, Doppelfag?

Maybe... Who knows, user?!

Crabman gave us only a hint, that she likes to read Cthulhu Mythos, but we can't tell for sure Doppel really is an Outer God and not just some Nyarlathotep wannabe.

Nevertheless, she's my Goddess. I would like to crawl into her chaos, if you know what I mean...

>Doppel turns out to be just a lowly shapeshifter with delusions of grandeur and is a giant Lovecraft fangirl.

>Trying to ignore the fact that's clearly stated in the endcard, making your own headcanon.

user, please stop it... I know you are just baiting right now. If you have nothing interesting to contribute to the discussion just leave.

Clearly stated in the source material. She stopped being anything of interest when she admitted weakness.

More likely a clever shapeshifter who likes to think of herself as some divine Entity and fooling everybody around into believing her. That sounds just like Doppel, the superior prankster on the show.

Maybe for you, user. Also don't take everything she says for granted. Doppel is so sure of herself, that she didn't even call for any help when she was in pinch. And don't tell me that a Shapeshifter couldn't handle one Orc.

But hey, we all know you just can't admit Doppel-chan bestness, user, so you are just looking for any excuse to belittle the best girl in MonMusu...

>you will never free yourself from the self forged chains of deluded belief in a petite planet-bound poser. When the true Old Ones arise, you, my poor correspondent, will be eaten last of all.

She's just a lovecraft fan as confirmed in her date chapter. She can only take physical appearances, not gain additional abilities or increase strength or similar. The end card just mentions that they share some similarities with the faceless god.

>will be eaten last of all
So be it, user. Till the time comes, I just want to be mindbroken entirely by that dark chocolate cutie.

Am I asking for too much, user!?

I still subscribe to the theory that shape shifters true form that they don't reveal to people is just a big mass of sapient hair.

>forgetting about Doppel's true form strenght
>could easily release herself from the Orc grasp back then in MON introduction chapter
>trusting on word someone who pulled the whole "D letter" chapter
>it can simply be just another lie told by her to act all wimpy and defenseless in front of Darling
Yeah, right... user

If you ever see Doppel in her true form, she'll have to give you her pot of gold.

Happy Birthday Rachnera-san.

maybe she couldn't do that because Lilith's body is too little to do the same kick

>Thread's current theme is Doppel
Shameful

Each girl should get her time in the spotlight as long as it's not too shitposty.

Sweetie witch Mako-chan's high kick really should be done as a spin-off.

The orc was also actually focusing on her this time and holding her body further away.

It was Crabman's first manga
only one volume was published

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

> Reminder Suezo is best girl.

Failure, user.

If you look closely in your pic related, you'll see that her leg "stretched out" just enough to hit that Orc. Also don't forget that Darling had to "save" her, because the plot demanded it...
It would be pretty clever, if she was impressed by that stunt he pulled out, but unfortunately for Kimihito, you need to try harder than that to conquer Doppel's heart.

>you need to try harder than that to conquer Doppel's heart.

every girl needs some love, user

Damnit, user.
Stop posting the truth!

Is there a secret connection between monster girls with black sclera?

No

>a caffeinated Rachnera will never insist that you play strip cat's cradle with her on her birthday.

That only further proves my point, user. She looks very angry tbqh, that Darling "force" her to do this as a part of the promise she gave him for helping her out. Doppel even yells, when she sees those clothes she has to put on. It's still far from any affection towards him, not counting that one misunderstanding blush.

I dunno, maybe
Lala and Lilith didn't interact between each other yet

Are you ready for your exercise user?