ANTIFA CUCK ON CAMERA PLANNING VIOLENCE

HAPPENING NOVEMBER 4th TRANS BITCH THING ON CAMERA! THE SMOKING GUN LADS GET IN HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

WE WON FAGGOTS!!

Also note the Starbucks coffee drink

Bumpidy boo good shit famalamious

Wow. It's nothing. Just a bunch of kids taking shit trying to look cool.

You right wingers need to understand you're the violent ones and have been terrorizing minorities for centuries while exploiting them with capitalism.

Bump

Steven Crowder is the man.

I think everyone in America is larping, or...
America does not exist and the earth is flat.

So wtf is the deal with the encrypted app?

Im not a smart man, but trying to take out of office the democratically elected president cos you dont like it, sedition or treason?

over 9k
checks out.

hopefully, it would be funny as shit seeing trannies trying to overthrow society. we haven't had a happening in forever

Bump

sopa de boceta, uma delicia.

I'm in Anchorage and I honestly doubt anything would happen here. Its gonna be more of the same shit from them I'd bet.

Brutalizing trash cans and such

Roast beef

It's turning into a LARPy Weimar over here. It's really fucking weird.

I guess all of american history is weird larping of past european situations. We started as a Larped version of the roman republic.

This is the "Resistence", guys. A bunch of fags, trannies and cucks. God help them if they face any one who bothers to fight them back.

Thank God we didn't have to rely on these fucking losers in WW2.

Real shit tho
Do you think we could get this to the man himself with this video and provide evidence that Antifa are a domestic terrorist group

ITS HAPPENING

lol you trump cucks are so afraid of antifa that you had to go undercover to a trannies anonymous meeting and "expose" them

>crowder is a trump supporter

if you think this is a nail in their coffin this is just the beginning of left wing utopia delusions. They are basically going to mature into the American ISIS. ISIS started out like ANTIFA. ANTIFA will soon seriously murder innocent people and that's when we're going to have a serious crisis in America and none of this petty "take a knee" kindergarden bullshit.

I live here and I think you might be right about one of those things... Life has become a B list movie, I don't really know what to make of it.

You act as if antifa doesn't do the same fucking thing you incompetent cock sucker.

Afraid? I'd just say that the people opposed to a communist revolution are getting serious about the danger.
Those working towards a communist revolution should probably be more afraid. It is being ignored no longer.

Who gives a fuck? Antifa are kike puppets.
Take out 1000 they hire 2000 more.
It's a distraction and you're falling for it like a child.
Focus on the Kikes, not what they distract you with.

They will perish soon, why do you bother to know?

scared blumpfies go back to the_faggot already this is a nothingburger

It's just a few actors, it's so obvious only those with

I'm not a trump supporter, go back to sucking cum through a straw while you're at it.

Stephen (((Crowlbert)))

Bump. Even if those are just some edgy kids trying to act hard, this video is the ace up our sleeves if some antifags decide to get uppity.

exactly what a blumpf supporter would say, a scared fucking pussy who wants a rich billionaire to overthrow the government but won't have any part of it himself. keep suckin on your mamas titty kid these trannies are manly than you are

Oh look, JIDF on the scene.

hey motherfucker not all right wingers are jewish!

You called?

>Literally larping as "communist revolutionaries" in public
I thought it was just a meme

pretty sure this is bait, but

Id not be worried about the "trumpcucks". Id be more concerned about the everyday average citizen. Be careful what side of history you are on. The same thing happened in Germany before WW2, but because of 12,000,000,000,000 gorrillion we don't talk about it.

Be afraid of waking up the silent majority. They don't go back to hibernation until they know they can sleep for a few decades. I know you won't heed my warning. This has happened before, and will happen again to the same result. Like a junkie, you will keep claiming this time will be different. Next time it will be better. "Next time" will not be in your reasonable lifetime....Keep in mind that if you act up and with a purpose and under a flag, it will be destroyed totally. This is the USA way, and the spirit still lives in every true patriot...Its just being quiet right now.

When I was like 11, we had a massive argument over guns, where each kid was bullshitting their hardest about 'What kind of gun my dad has' to 'What kind of gun they had shot'.

This kinda sounds like this, except instead of 11 year old boys being dickheads....its antifa tards that have never grown up. Bitch, a fully trained psychotic ISIS member can barely hit shit with an AK. You'd shoot your own tits off.

(I told my friends I had shot a minigun...they didn't believe me. Damn 11 year old logic)

>I thought it was just a meme
Autism. Pure, unadulterated autism. Not the good kind of autism either.

An AK is just a rifle with a higher round capacity than bolt action rifles. Same general calibre and killing power.

Undercover reporting is typically considered unethical, because of the inherent deception and slant you could create.

However, I would give this a pass because it looks like the undercover dude didn't even say shit and all these fags threw info at him. Also, they were threatening violence

They're useful idiots.
They exist to give the appearance of legitimacy to powers behind the scenes.
Ultimately they're disposable.
Anyone paying attention knows that they'd be the first to be lined up and shot by the people they currently serve.

Pretty clear the lamestream press are part of anti-fa at this point.

bump for justice

>FUCK CAPTALISM!!!
>drinks Starcucks

The Ed Gein special.

So? Let them. You want to kill the far left movement in the US in one fell swoop? Let a bunch of antifags stage mass riots across major cities.

Gee I wonder if Jeff Cucksions will do anything about this.

Probably not.

Is the great November 4th spergout still happening?

QR?

I'm getting tired of progressive talking points. Tired of the childish, self centered bullshit. Starting to get disgusted by it. Never though it would take so much not to hate a person. It is getting hard to do so.

>Cucksions
please try harder

looks yum

I hope so. If anything stuff like this just proves they're stupid and will dig their own grave. Unless Antifa is like the KKK and it's just Feds larping to other Feds.

Antifa is stronger than you virgin cucks.

pink hairs,
dead babies.

paint me surprised.

Cuck Sessions?

Men with boobs planning violent attacks....

The state of the US 2017

What is this?

what is this??

No really, what the fuck is this?

a soup factory

Where does Antifa do its organizing at? Do you think there is another website similar to Sup Forums but with only lefties and members or antifa?

I can't believe I ever unironically called myself a liberal. You make me fucking ill.

in a mental institution probably
checking.

Did ISIS start out refusing to kill people, opting to injure them instead? That's what antifa's doing so far.

They'll pussy out

They already have faced real opposition at Berkely a couple of times and ran away with their tails between their legs. It will get scary when they actually are armed and stand their ground. Will be an ugly day for all involved unfortunately.

>and have been terrorizing minorities for centuries while exploiting them with capitalism
Aw, shucks. I've only been doing it for about 15 years, but god willing, I will be able to continue terrorizing and exploiting minorities for centuries to come.

Starbucks is a liberal organisation that donates lots of money to the lefties.

Slavery and exploitation of 3rd world workers aside.

>tfw too socially awkward to watch videos of people going undercover
I get nervous vicariously.

Blah blah blah buzzwords blah blah blah. That's all I read. Was there anything else you'd like to screech about?

Oh, looking back we would all be better off speaking German right now. This retarded shit wouldn't happen.

You forgot the leaf flag, other than that good work Jenkins

Be afraid commie scum
WHEN WE WAKE YOU DIE

>mfw refusefascism is shut down by the FBI

>8 minutes in
Fox News ignores it because they are just the right foot of Burger Deep State propaganda.

Some Arab muslim owns a shitload of their corporation.

They most likely use encripted apps or email chains to send mass organizing

Email is simple. The trick is getting on a list

Planned Parenthood employee cafeteria.

what the fuck is going on here? Where is this? If this is real, its horrifying.

>ISIS started out like ANTIFA

Are you guys larping, being gay, shilling or just pretending to be retarded?

That has already been happening and not only has it not stopped their movement, Police are told not to get involved.