youtube.com/watch?v=0Psf6atoivI
youtube.com/watch?v=_WVIBap9wYU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VogHwP0C5VY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbos_goy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_on_Shabbat
youtube.com/watch?v=AE0pOjYhvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=5d4M8S8O0Ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love seeing jews jew each other. It's like watching a mother eat her young.

"oh shoot, i accidentally touched a piece of plastic! i'm going to hell for this!"

and they hired Seth Rogan too!

but really, how would God not see through this?

Ah fuck. My donkey needs water and it's Saturn's day

>how would God not see through this
He does. For millennia God has been playing the long con on the 'chosen'. It just makes it more fun for Him when Saint Peter meets them at the pearly gates with a 'lol no' sign. I'm not much of a believer, but I hope this is true

The "Shabbat goy" they mention is when Jews need to get gentiles to turn their lights on during shabbat but, get this, there is a prohibition against asking them to do it. They have to explain the situation without making the request and wait for the gentile to offer his help voluntarily. Gives you an insight huh

>Jews jewing jews in an attempt to jew God
wew

read the story of Job

This is the most jewish thing I've ever seen

>Jews jewing jews in an attempt to jew God
They can jew their way out of anything
>jewish elevators in Miami
youtube.com/watch?v=0Psf6atoivI
God will never be the wiser goy!

There are tons of these
>How to Warm Food and Use Electricity - Rabbi Reuven Lauffer (a bit long, but hilarious)
youtube.com/watch?v=_WVIBap9wYU

it's funny because the entire OT is about how jews tried to jew God and how God got pissed and fucked their shit up over and over and over and over and over

So you can't push a button because it would require effort on Sunday.
BUT HEY, YOU CAN WAIT FOR THE DOORS TO OPEN EVERY SINGLE FLOOR.

>jews trying to jew god while jewing jews

It never fails to amaze me how low the nose can go.

You guys endorsed realise this is another Jewish psyop, right? The trick (along with foreskin removal and other such rituals) is to try and convince the goyim that Jewishness is bizarre, zany, and 'just too much trouble' thereby creating barriers to entry. The high level Jews don't give a flying monkey about following the protocols of the sabbath. It's just a shit-test to keep the goyim from sniffing out their diabolical plans for world domination.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VogHwP0C5VY

>BUT HEY, YOU CAN WAIT FOR THE DOORS TO OPEN EVERY SINGLE FLOOR
I assume a goy can over-ride the system by hitting the buttons, but if not, how the fuck would any normal person put up with that shit? I bet the kike who sold the kikes the elevator software charged them out the ass as well.
>It never fails to amaze me how low the nose can go
Have an ancient jew legend

WTF IS THIS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbos_goy

ok brb i'm gonna find a screenshot i took a while ago on YouTube about this product.

>WTF IS THIS
More jewish lies. They seem to have left out the part where no red blooded man would do shit for a jew unless he was in debt and didn't have an oven handy

>but really, how would God not see through this?
See through what? God created quantum physics as part of his plan and granted it like everything to a man so he can put it to use.

>God created quantum physics
>implying God plays dice with the universe!

>In the 20th century, Colin Powell, Mario Cuomo, Martin Scorsese, Floyd B. Olson, Harry Truman, and the adolescent Elvis Presley assisted their Jewish neighbors in this way.[3][4][5][6]

LOL pathetic slaves.

found it. I tried using this shot to start some dank ass threads, but it just wouldn't take

more proof modern Jews are Talmudists.

Talmudists care only about the letter of the law, not the spirit. They would have no power if they cared about the spirit of the law.

It's a fucking switch, are these cunts insane? They're all breaking the Sabbath if they use this light interfering, evil Sabbath breaking techmalchy. Just leave the lights on you fucking Jews, how hard is it.

They jew their way out by saying God wanted them to find a loophole.

I still don't really understand the rationale behind it or exactly how it works. I don't understand why the supposed random element makes it kosher when you're still moving the switch piece or where the uncertainty comes from.

>Just leave the lights on you fucking Jews, how hard is it.
And waste all that money? You're a real stupid goy, you know that?

Seeing people working hard to respect God's law brings honor to mankind and fills me with joy.

God is not happy about people choosing to hell... where do you get these ideas?

Holy shit. This might actually be the most autistic thing I've ever read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_on_Shabbat

>Seeing people working hard to respect God's law

Their entire "faith" isn't trying to respect the law but to find any loophole they can to exploit. That's called hutzpah and pretty much what Jesus called them out on.

>where do you get these ideas
Probably from jews

Can it turn on the oven though??

>Can it turn on the oven though??
They have it covered:
Appliance Stove Refrigerator Settings: Star-K, Kosher Cooking, Sabbath mode, Shabbos mode, Shabbat
youtube.com/watch?v=AE0pOjYhvMc

Do I recall correctly, or am I misinformed: Jews were supposed to do no work on the sabbath but they were still allowed to have their heathen slaves perform work for them. Realistically, the Jews expend more effort trying to not expend any effort than if they had just done what they needed to do in the first place.

the jews should just celebrate the sabbath the way they're supposed to: fasting, silent, praying, and being grateful while sitting in a dark room. It's not supposed to be a fun time, it's a time completely devoted to god. The sabbath rules don't even apply for that long, just after sundown and before sunup. Fucking jews can't even respect their beliefs.

Hmm the constant reference to the pedo swirl in that show is fucking note worthy. Has this been brought up much?

>The show is true detective season 1, has a lot of pizza symbology in it and was released prior to pgate.

Okay, so the idea is that you move the switch when the light is on. At that point, it's just a piece of plastic. Then, when the light goes off at some random point later, it checks the plastic and determines if it's in a position consistent with the current state of the switch and, if it isn't it flips the switch.

Basically, you aren't doing anything. The switch changes itself.

>The show is true detective season 1
Really? I'm watching the end of season 2 right now, what a coincidence. I started with 2 because someone told me is was better and full of corrupt politicians and sex party human trafficking shit. It's not bad, guess I'll download season 1 for another day

>just after sundown and before sunup
I thought it was all day Saturday. Do they just have to spend the night not doing anything? The night they presumably spend most of sleeping?

That's clearly indirection action though. They can claim it isn't but if you enable something to be activated by way of an event that you know for certain is going to occur eventually then you're just activating it in a very roundabout way.

I hate to tell my fellow Americans that America is a jew country. Christopher Columbus=Cristabal Colon a jew 33rd degree freemason..

I think season 1 is the better of the two, it's basically a fictionalised version of the Franklin cover up. But.. it was written and produced by ((((((((Hollywood))))))) so it's them writing about them.. very interesting, especially in light of post pgate events. Look for Easter eggs and antlers/pedo swirl

See, that's you're antisemetic Anglo thinking showing through. First you start with your Common Law interpretation of the Torah, and the next thing you do it's the Edict of Expulsion all over again.

Wow, he just doesn't give a fuck

>and the next thing you do it's the Edict of Expulsion all over again.
Maybe if they spent less time on silly switches that very clearly fly in face pf the spirit of their own law and spent more time controlling their urges to irreparably ruin their host nation and shave the edges off coins we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Who was the jew that decided electricity is "starting a fire"? All of this dumb shit could have been avoided if jews actually understood that electricity is not fire.

Holy fuck, the mental gymnastics necessary for this to be "kosher". Plus the arguing in other vids on whether it really is kosher.

>Who was the jew that decided electricity is "starting a fire"?
Probably the first rabbi to patent the kosher light switch

Tricking the goyim is literally part of the religion

This is something that always fascinating to me. Jews are literally trying to Jew god almighty. Orthodox Jews truly believe that god would get pissed if they pressed a button on the sabbath, because that is doing work to complete a circuit. So instead, they use the Shabbat Phone, pic related. Instead of pushing a button, they drop the stick in the appropriate hole, which sends the relevant signal.

It's not doing work to complete a circuit. Instead, it interrupts something that's blocking a circuit. Totally different. Jews think this is a totally fine thing to do, to catch god in a loophole, basically. God, who would get pissed if they used a regular phone, would see this and say "well, it's not TECHNICALLY a button even though it does the exact same thing, so I guess it's fine..." It says a lot about how they think.

But wait! There's more! Jews believe that even carrying things on the sabbath pisses god off, except when its in your own home. But they ceremonially make an entire community one big shared "home" where people can carry stuff anywhere by circling it with a bit of wire called an eruv. So, Jews just went and put up an eruv around the entire island of manhattan. Because technicalities!

why do jews think they can trick god?

If this existed 2000 years ago it'd be one of the things Jesus would tell people is a waste of time.

Jews are willing to cheat their own God.

They went so far as to get a ruling on the city of Toronto because it is surrounded by hydro towers that those towers constitute a fence.

They don't need that stupid wire.

>mfw god would have gladly forgiven them for the trivially small sin of using tech on the sabbath, but will send the jews to hell for knowingly trying to cheat him

pretty sure the talmud was a group of jews arguing with god

REPLACING SHABBAS GOYS IS RACIST REEEEE

>spirit of their own law

But in all seriousness, that's not how it works for these people. The law consists of the words of the law, and nothing else. The reverse of this sort of thing is the practice of 'Building a fence around the Torah', where they ban things to make sure they don't violate the Law.

For example, you can't engage in 'Threshing' on the Sabbath. Threshing is defined as separating something good/desirable from something bad/undesirable. So you can't dry your hair except by air drying, because then you'd be separating things.

JEWS
WILL NOT
REPLACE US

>So, Jews just went and put up an eruv around the entire island of manhattan

Knowing how they think, they'd say "It's still there in spirit now because the ceremony was completed." It's not about strictly obeying the law as they understand it, but deliberately warping their own understanding of their own laws to suit whatever their needs are.

The idea behind these bending of the mitzvot is that God's law is perfect so it's ok to find ways around it. If it weren't meant to be, they couldn't find a way to do it. It's like stoners being able to make a bong out of anything but with light bulbs and elevators.

I'm surprised this hasnt happened already, but not a lot of people know about it.

I love how Mom lies to her kid in order to kosher-ly switch off the lights.

This shit is a redpill.

>can't light fire
>that means you can't use electricity, even though there is no fire, just a flow of electrons

Some jew made that up because he knew other jews would get a kick out of jewing their god even more, so he made shekels by enticing jews to do the only thing they like to spend money for - tricking people.

No wonder they were persecuted everywhere. Imagine being a duke and jews constantly breaking the law.

>Ooooy I wus not hunting in your forest, I wus standing on the edge of the forest, pay me shekels and I will write yours laws for you

They don't give you a choice.

The Jews have no problem with Jewing themselves.
What do you expect from Christ killers, bound for hellfire, and they know this.
They think they can deceive Yahweh, but he sees all and is the same then now and forever.

most electricity comes from fire

it's why the jews want to be able to check a box in their power bill saying that their energy comes from wind, solar, and hydro, because it's not fire then

Lol best post

Reminds me of this
>God orders jews to stay inside during shabbath
>Jews put wire around whole town to be able to stay "inside" while going out

fuck man that goy part was racist as FUCK why do they keep treating black people this way fucking kikes

>yfw you realize their religion is all about making rules then purposely breaking them while enforcing said rules on other Jews and Gentiles

its not god that they worship

What if it's goyim who made the electricity and they're just using it? Technically that's kosher, right?

the shabas GOY. is this for real? 1:28...no lie fuck them all if this is real.

Also I urge all posters to watch the video.

How long's it been since this poor Rabbi saw the sun?

Cheat?
Isn't the tale of Sodom and Gomorrah a veritable treasure trove of stereotyping jews?

"If you can find me 100 men of good character there, then I will spare the city" - paraphrased jewish wargod El.

"Ah, oh my lord who is so great, whats with this 100 already? Why so great a number? What about ten, would you spare them for ten good men?" - Abraham

"Well, I guess. Since its you. Ok, ten,"
"Ten? Oh vey...so we established that its not a fixed number, what about just one? Would you save this place for just one good man?"

In this parable, we see abraham jewing El from 100 down to 001, which just goes to show even god can't out bargan a jew.

It also shows god as a guy who could have his mind changed by an argument.

Yeah but flipping the switch isn't. It counts as "work" on the sabbath.

t. 2% Jewish

Ok, good point, but the elevator jew said that by completing a circuit you're lighting a fire.

Also, wind, solar and hydro ultimately comes from the sun, which is very much on fire.

Now I want to sell kosher nuclear energy. Damnit.

>atomic fire isn't fire
it's the same problem with solar power, many rabbis forbid it on the sabbath

wond and hydro are kosher though, as long as you don't do "work" by flipping a switch

No wonder hitler wanted to gas the jews.

I'd argue that fusion is fire, but fission isn't. If I was one of g-ds chosen I might even win that argument.

shut up this is great it keeps jews busy jewing each other

you should be a reform rabbi

How do you define fire? Is it generation of thermal energy? In that case, you're fucked both ways.

Another fun tip: Jews live outdoors for a couple days every year to celebrate their something or other.

youtube.com/watch?v=5d4M8S8O0Ak

What if a secular jew was working at the power plant? Are the electrons still kosher?

the whole point is the switch doesn't do anything, so flipping it isn't work since it directly accomplishes nothing - they are literally jewing their own religion.

>How do you define fire?
There are a number of Halacha regarding this, some Rabbis think that anything that generates heat is fire or equivalent, others say that there must be visible flames, with led some Jews to burn methanol because the flame is invisible.

True story.

In the Talmud there is a neat anecdote about how a Rabbi argued with God and won.

G*d's got something special in store for anyone trying to get around the rules like this.

>from the sun, which is very much on fire.
>atomic fire isn't fire
Technically (and not the jew type technicality) the sun does not produce energy through fire. Fire is an extremely rapid oxidation reaction, the sun is a self-sustaining nuclear fusion reaction
>the more you jew

there is no form of life on this earth lower than that of a jew

>he doesn't know about the Jewish afterlife
lol

wrong pic, oh well

Fire is fire and plasma is fire as well. Nice little Uranium kettle doesn't have plasma. But ultimately uranium was created during a supernova, so I guess I'm fucked.

Well this is a question for Rabbis to argue over endlessly until the sun dies or we all get gassed.

He hasn't had a bleeding boy's penis in mouth for months, maybe years. The man is fading away, dying, returning to his natural state as a golem, a creature of Satan himself. Someone get this poor creature a bleeding, newly cut baby's penis right now!