How could London become the acid attack capital of the world Sup Forums?

How could London become the acid attack capital of the world Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=london acid attack victim&rlz=1C1GIWA_enGB733GB733&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLs7j9yMvWAhWM7SYKHTsjBEQQ_AUICygC
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/11/acid-attacks-victorian-britain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PART

You know exactly why

im sure muslims had nothing to do with it. It would be racist to imply a religious group had anything to do with it. Racist.

Now if you guys were allowed to carry guns people would be to scared to throw acid in random peoples faces.

There's a capital of the world for everything these days.

Filthy Muslims and their fucked up «religion of piss. That’s why.

>tfw people will have to walk around with a medieval helmet on

almost as if fucking up half the world comes to bite you in the ass (doesn't have to do too much with colonialism)

Isnt islam the national french religion?

Don't you see it Sup Forums? Ireland will become the greatest country in Europe. Mark my words.

idk. they ban tableware but not drain cleaner. seems kinda stupid really. i cant say for sure but i would be willing to wager its probably boric acid and hydrochloric acid being used

I thought this only happened to Muslim roasties. WTF Bongs, why is this happening to the men?

Aren't you getting pozzed pretty hard right now?
Your streetshitting PM and his husband were marching with Trudeau in the pride parade.

Because rape was taken.

part and parcel :^)

There's is a series named rellik on some british channel about it

No guns and lots of fucking muslims

A N D
N
D

Don't be drastic bin that acid

>Sweden is the capital of rape
>The UK is the capital for acid attacks

>England is acid attack capital
>Sweden is grenade attack capital
>there is absolutely no common thread between the two

Just ordinary city living, innit?

Part of the benefit of multiculturalism is learning about other people's cultures, like tandoori chicken and acid attacks.

PARCEL
A
R
C
E
L

P A R C E L
A
R
C
E
L

But if you weren't infested by Muslims you'd have no kebab

bantz level: strong to quite strong

ugh, have to go visit london soon for work :(

the UK was born to import muslims.

parp nan paprel

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME

They will need to install those science lab showers on every street corner now.

4D chess my friend

you can't live around people that throw acid in peoples face regardless, these people are animals they don't feel "scared" because they are biological automatons they don't feel any emtion ever

why does he wear the mask?

the religion of peace has to use something if they don't have access to guns or assault knives

better wear a burqa

God what a pitiful fucking nation.

I'd bet a million dollars that the majority of these acid attack victims are still pro-muslim immigration.

The use a lot of LSD there so an acid attack seems normal. Hope nobody had a bad trip.

I don't know, how could this possibly happen?

How could it not?

>British Sup Forums-user going to bed.jpg

wouldn't you, if you were paki?

Funny thing is, white Limeys are turning into mudslimes and throwing acid themselves. This poor bastard got it from a guy who wanted revenge on a rapist and went to the wrong door.

time to invest in 3M

ACCEPT THE MYSTERY

I would use it to dump motor oil filters batteries paints, etc

At least it didn't ruin his hair.

>hes a masked vigilante
>a hero to some
>a villain to others
>he walks the street, no knife in hand, because he binned it
>he always presents proper ID when purchasing tea spoons
>he reports facebook posts to the police
>even his own
>he'd never refuse a woman sex, even if she(male) wanted to top
>he only buys halal meat
>he thinks Muhammad is a European name
>when he looks at a group of school children he doesn't see race
>because he can't see anything

He is Captain London. The Anglo Knight. Hes not the hero Britain needs, but hes what you fucking get.

Real talk: this shit doesn't happen on the scale that Sup Forums talks about it and doesn't happen in central London at all. London is actually a very safe city as long as you aren't acting like a complete moron.

t. white living in inner London for the past 12 years with no toruble

Because gangs figured out that they can't be punished for carrying acid unlike a knife.

>Central London
Try going to the East End or South

>How could London become the acid attack capital of the world Sup Forums?

>Real talk
>White

Nigga stfu you Arab/African dog

>On young men
An important distinction, London still has ways to go.

what ever you say Mahomad

Bin that wheel

mfw meeting with European partners gets relocated to Warsaw because of me.

Take your country back, Bongs.

Racists deserve it tbqh

Top fucking kek

>london
Pakis throw acid on eachother
>DC (and all of America)
Blacks mass rape white girls and chimp out

He thinks the "new" Londoners don't have guns

The Empire came home, and it turns out our ancestors were correct. Many of the colonised peoples were, and still are, savages.

Well then you would shoot them and they would slowly die out.

He could be DarkMan

Just wear glasses when dealing with acids.

Exactly.

>Criminals all have guns
>Know law abiding white citizens don't
>Throw acid in their face knowing they wont do shit about it.

Tfw you just want to go hunt beasts but police make you turn your wheel in

>UK
4% muslim
>USA
46% shitskin (Possibly more, the US classes asians and africans as white)

I have to move to London for work in about a month and tbqh I'm fucking terrified of being blown up on the tube of having my face turned into

I'M HELPING

Strong and stable

.t 54% """"white"""" country
You even use ebonics

I get acid attacks on women, but what's the motivation for them on men?
Just random terror?

Acid Attacks rarely happen on whites.

Gangs of 'urban youths' use them on each other instead of knives. It's almost as if cracking down on certain types of weapons doesn't stop violence.

shut the fuvk up yes they do

I live in Hackney. Blacks, white chavs and hipsters live side by side ignoring each other. The OP mentioned coming for work, so he won't be straying past Zone 1 anyway.

I spend too much time on buses with school children.

At least they aren't a bunch of backwards bigoted islamaphobes

donate 100 million dollars to the clinton foundation for research and we'll find out why

The same reason why Mohammed is now the #1 baby boy name in England. The mudslime birthrates alone will make white people a minority in the UK within the next two decades.

most of these attacks happen in east london, between people who know each other, often gangs

so if you are white and don't associate with muslims or any gangs, the chances are miniscule. that being said, i'm still looking to get away from this overrated city

The blacks generally reserve the very worst of their violence for each other.

Someone walks towards you with a acid that they can use as a ranged weapon
Your options are
A. Try to outrun them
B. Stand your ground and get splashed
C. Shoot them

Don't have option C? You are pretty much screwed.

It's an acid problem, not a muslim problem. If Brits weren't so racist, muslims wouldn't feel so excluded and desperate to gain attention by throwing acid in the face of other people.

All of your cultural understanding comes from Sup Forums,

Just look at the search results for "London acid attack victims"
ALL of them are shitskins.
google.com/search?q=london acid attack victim&rlz=1C1GIWA_enGB733GB733&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLs7j9yMvWAhWM7SYKHTsjBEQQ_AUICygC

Acid attacks are quintessentially British, you fucking outdated bigots. You're on the wrong side of history and we're leaving you behind.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/11/acid-attacks-victorian-britain

Around muslims, never relax

There's a huge somali population growing in the Dakotas

Promise to nuke us when we've turned into minnesota.

>acid attacks

*acid accidents

D. Call the police

>I thought this only happened to Muslim roasties. WTF Bongs, why is this happening to the men
Because this isn't the acid attacks you're familiar with but an evolved mutation of them.

>Pakis throw acid at their women
>Pakis make up increasing part of criminal underworld
>criminals see how effective the acid attacks their Paki compatriots utilize are
>begin to use them too because in a disarmed society where guns and knives are banned, acid becomes a very effective method of assault due to it's ease of use, highly concealable nature and disproportionately devastating effectiveness as a weapon of intimidation.

Imagine you're some small town drug-dealer and some big city boys come and try to muscle in on your turf. You're a hard man though and you tell them to fuck off. Then one day you're minding your own business eating a kebab when some punk kid you didn't even notice squirts acid in your face out of a water bottle. In a matter of minutes you're a deformed monster who has to undergo years of treatment just keep your face from sliding off.
Who's going to buy drugs from a freakshow?
Who's going to respect the man that got his face melted off and couldn't do anything about it?
You're out of the game for good, and all for the cost of a bottle of drain cleaner.

The UK is a nihilistic hell hole and a warning to us all.

>The same reason why Mohammed is now the #1 baby boy name in England
No actually, just in London.
Literally every Muslim is named "Muhammad, mohamad, muhammed" and shit so of course it's over represented.