ITT: Cock inhalers

ITT: Cock inhalers

If i move those bangs will she die?

It will be extremely _sexy_

She's a slutty girl

You have to admit, cocks really do smell great. Not sweaty after 3 days without a shower but not freshly cleaned either. Like after half a day or so, that smell when you pull down his boxers.

I have to ask, are you a femanon? Because I just got back from a 30 minute run and I think my cock smells awful.

for me

I wish, I'm just a faggy femboy. It does smell pretty bad after workout.

Was fucking used goods part of your plan?

Damn I thought I was onto something. I guess I'll keep showering for now then right after I jelq

Seeing the picture I thought your text said "clock inhalers" and I was wondering what to make of it.

>clock inhalers
I think posting pictures of myself is against the rules though

inb4 asukafags

You're posting Rei in a cock inhalers thread. Wouldn't that make you the asukafag?

Maybe not a part of yours, man I'm like a bargin hunter at a flea market thinking about all of her ex lovers childhood friends and co workers being cucked by me makes me diamonds

sorry user im too autistic to know how that makes sense. please explain

Shut up and get in the robot

how does
>You're posting Rei in a cock inhalers thread. Wouldn't that make you the asukafag?

make me the asukafag. We all know she fucks Gendo on the side. He even left his glasses at her apartment. u mad.

I'm not mad at all
I'm an asukafag anyway

the truth is i have not seen all the episodes of evangelion, but have seen enough bits and pieces here and there to the point where you could say i have seen every episode

My clock inhaled too much. Where do I get a new one?

You're mentally retarded aren't you?

Tfw you I only watched date a live because of her and MC doesn't even tap her , what a huge disappointment tbqhwyf

Fuck off cuck

Here, have this better model.

Sounds like you should have played the VNs instead.

PROVIDE MANY STRONG HEIRS

>blue eye
that's the clock from bahamut isn't it?

I don't see a clock here. Care to point it out?

It is.

Play Nitroplus Blasterz

Is the VN any good? Does it contain hardcore scenes?

No hardcore scenes on screen, though there are lewd ones. Also, handholding sex for the purpose of procreation is implied to happen offscreen. Pic related is Shidou's daughter.

Forgot the picture.

It's literally little, pink Tohka

>that clit
hot damn

>pic isn't OP himself
There's no use in trying to run, faggot.