B A S E D

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7da71H9b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't watch this anymore. MC is too autistic 4 me. Meanwhile plebbit r/anime hailing it as AOTS

This is the height of his autism I believe

>this triggers the autists

remember that time you put that beautiful girl on a pedastal and did all those nice things for her thinking she owes you her pussy for it only to get rejected and friendzoned?

There are at least 3 threads for this show counting this one. Fuck off

No.

I love the premise of this show, but this MC is just ruining it. Every time he opens his mouth I just sigh and wait for something idiotic to come out of it. He went full retard this episode, and I hope he kills himself to start the day over.

This show would be so much better if the MC wasn't that retard.
Then again he is less disgusting than those stu MCs from other isekai shit.

>lmao

>any mc that isn't a tard is a stu
a y y l m a o

>look at how much things i did for you!
>Why dont you love me?

These are the only people who can defend Subaru at this point.

I cringed hard through this episode, especially Emilia's speech and then fight with Julius with Emilia going to stop it but I sat through the entire end scene without pausing.

This guy is so desperate to not be abandoned after he fucked up he had to say something and even though what he meant to say was "I been through shit for you, please don't leave me now" he pulls the dreaded nice guy card.

It's pretty fucked up that Satella stopped him from saying how much she meant to him but I guess he has to stop forcing what feelings that have built up in previous loops unto people who don't remember it.

Emilia a whore

I wonder if the show would've taken any hits in its popularity on that stupid ass rank shit, due to this scene, but afaik, first volume is already out anyway?

>much things
Very did.
Wow.

You're in the capital and this guy walks up to your waifu and kisses her hand. What do you do?

What's going on did the guy get NTR'd?

Since i'm not an assperged autist, and realize this is common courtesy, and think nothing much of it.

Throw him down like the pretty fuccboi he is.

He got NTRed out of the friendzone because he did so much for her and she doesn't care. She wouldn't even be alive without him.

Masturbate in my mind

No, nothing like that.
He just behaved like a moron and gets punished for it.

People are still watching this show even after witnessing the cringe inducing writing from the first two episodes.

Fuck this gay earth

>muhh your're just born in a rich family and became knights, you guys ain't really shit

>what you want a 1v1? Sure I'll take down someone as experienced as you easily

>come on emilia, i know i embarrassed the fuck out of you and didn't listen to a single think you asked me to but i helped you out many times you gotta trust me even though i don't trust you

Top 5 worst MC's this season, i love a good trash talk but this guy is a fucking pussy bitch like imagine someone like shinji trying to shit talk you.

KILL YOURSELF
HE SAVED EMILIA AND FELT AND OLD MAN ROM

You messed up big time.

Yes, there are people mentally older than thirteen

>people like things I don't like
>How fucking horrible

I just can't wait until the edge begins. I hope they don't tone it down too much.

he saved a ton of lives in the village in addition to emilia, felt, rem and rom

How did Subaru go from sadistic tits rogue killer to whiney bitch?

Let's be honest here, the guy alone didn't do much, he had help a LOT of those times.

>people being disgusted by human behaviour
Are you really that triggered by a not idealized MC?

Everyone agrees that re : zero is shit, right ?
So why are you guys still watching it and making threads about it ?

I've seen better (You) baits in the World Trigger threads

Remove Subaru from the chain of events and all these people would be dead. Maybe he didn't do much, but what little he did saved lives.

>mc acts like a bitch
>hur dur why are you complaining

Go fuck yourself, if someone is gonna act like a cunt an entire episode he deserves getting shit on.

Here your (you)

best mc of the season

To remember the good times

>remove subaru
>the boss of the mansion would have never hired the shaman or that slut bitch in episode 3
>no one would have died

Idealised? He acted like a pathetic, tryhard, jealous, butthurt faggot the entire episode

That was the point though, the author meant for this to he cringey and unappealing. Subaru is broken inside, and socially repressed. He really will snap in the coming arc as the suffering ramps up and beetlejuice comes to play with him.

His ego got the best of him with his Higurashi asspulls. Remember that he's not the emotionless Godsuya or 8man. Plus, if he didn't fucked up now, he won't be able to taste humiliation and learn that reality is all about "all punishment, no reward" basis.

F A G G O T

>He really will snap

as in go bad ass or become mentally broken? I hope its the former

>would have never hired the shaman
but it was a cursed dog

removed this cringey retard then i might considered picked up

that's the point, retard. he's non-idealized

Yeah sure you probably shit on people who act like retards due to a neurological illness too?
Stop acting like dying several times doesn't severely damage his mental health. And if it's about the object of his infatuation, of course you'd snap in high stress situation and go full retard.

Except Emilia. Remember that Felt stole her insignia.

>user in charge of reading comprehension

you're wasting that dubs on your shitting opinion.

>without pausing

I literally turned off the volume and just read the subtitles. I'm pussy af

I haven't done this but I still cringe for him

What the fuck did I do ?

Felt only stole it because she was hired by that slut bitch who was hired by clown fag.

Only people that find subaru acceptable are maximum beta autism kings

and she wouldn't be the royal candidate. let alone the Dragon's sacrifice

and clown fag would have still hired her because he hadn't met Suburu yet

>it's just his mental illness
>it wasn't his fault guys!
>everything he did and said was just the illness talking
>he never meant it!

stay BTFO then

Pretty sure he found out about subaru before he met him face to face because of some fortune shit.

I like to think that was meant to happen.

Subaru really needs to watch out what he says to a crowd of strangers. And learn some of that world's culture too while at it.

It's by far the most discussed show on here

It really wasn't that bad, I liked it

>Meanwhile plebbit r/anime hailing it as AOTS
And how would you know that, my friend?

hmmm...

pastebin.com/7da71H9b
Maybe because of this?

re.zero is just fiction though

someone got the list of blessings of reinhardt?

man he fucked everything up this episode, pretty sure he's gonna die so he can fix it all.

Someone got the list of the blessings of reinhardt?

are you actually retarded ?

latter

>Why can't my MC be a Gary Stu?

Salt and sugar: Has the power to never confuse salt and sugar

that would have saved me from pain dozens of times, dozens.

>the only other choice of character other than a cringy unlikeable fag is a gary stu
>no other types of characters exist

Hope you aren't this retarded

What kind of mc do you want that would get himself in the same situations and not just fuck off to do something else

latter, then former.

This arc is actually hits is lowest of lows. Then he, "changes" so to speak. What's scary is the change is something so drastic that you'd think he's someone else now.

teach me english famalam. always glad to learn new thing

It's been awhile since I felt this much rage at the MC.

get out before get hit by truck of spoiler

Subaru is a totally self aware failure. Other options are a clueless beta boy with girls all over him, gary stu beta boy, chad gary stu, chad failure.
Personally I prefer Subaru to all these fags

Either people are much more autistic than Subaru or a whole lot really believe he was right.

Julius was right. He did nothing wrong. If he actually didn't beat up Subaru the other Knights would have killed him. He gave Subaru so many chances but true to Subaru's fucked up ideals, he didn't take any of it. I do not agree how he did it. But it was for Subaru's own good.

Emilia was right. She inherently understood what kind of person Subaru was and wanted him to stay away from this whole debacle. But because of Subaru's obsession with her, look at what he did. Embarrass her so much in front of everyone important.

Subaru is doing it for himself. His obsession with Emilia. He thought that he can now waltz around after what he did in Arc 2. Guess what? No you can't you fuck up.

Rewatch the older episodes. He has actually never changed especially when it comes to Emilia. The only thing that changed for him is his "courage". The problem is that same thing is what's killing him now since he never really changed deep down when it comes to Emilia.

He is fucking obsessed with her. It was shown the whole way.

>Why can't a shut-in NEET character just go through dying multiple times, sometimes by the people closest to him and just be fine and not have a breakdown or go full autism

Do you even know what a Gary Stu is?

Dark lord Subaru awaits.

Haha let me drink your tears you loser. Can't take a bit of self inflicted suffering can you? He did literally nothing wrong and saved tons of lives including emilia's. She owes him her body.

Can't they just have Subaru side with Satella and kill everyone and build a house out of their corpses?

>S2 when

You would think that he'd jump on the Rem train, but it seems the obsession is too strong

Do you remember how upset people got in BokuDake when a girl didn't 'save herself' for a childhood friend who had been in a coma for 15 years?

The problem is that the SJW strawman is becoming a reality, there's a growing number of people that genuinely believe if some MC saves a girl for his own personal reasons, that girl should now devote her life to him.

World is dark souls 2 tier death trap. He can't find her

I blame previous anime all doing shit like that, guy helps girl or even guy meets girl first then they get together now people are just accustomed to it.

>he did literally nothing wrong

You realize none of this would have happened if Subaru was just minding his own business right

>growing number of people
it's the feminists and post sexual revolution human beans that put out the idea that girls don't owe you anything for saving their lives.
Girls have been devoting their lives for millennia for far less than getting their lives saved. Don't bring your bullshit here. Anime is the one place some values actually exist

>SJW
Fuck off.

I can't stand that cringey shit but I get the character, he is an absolute fuck up and that's supposed to be the case, he tried so hard and he came so far but in the end it doesn't even matter.

The rest of this post isn't edgy maymays and shit BTW

The character makes sense, he was a loser NEET bitch in japan with no real skills, he was worthless shameless trash and for reasons unknown he's been transported to another world and falls in with a potential future monarch or two and now that things are getting tough we get to painfully dissect the uselessness and the mental frailty of the NEET now that he is in the type of fantasy land he's dreamt of.

He has one power though, he can die and come back to a check point but he can't control where to set those checkpoints and this power and the condition that he can't divulge this power will have a great affect on how we can dissect the character.

He believes he is responsible for saving people but in reality he was only capable of doing those things because some other force gave him that power, he thinks he has completely misunderstood where his power comes from and he has no humility, this useless trash still has some good in him, he wants to help others in a genuine fashion yet he conflates self interest with that desire to help others.

Furthermore this kid is the prototypical blue pill beta loser from modernity.

Guys who have been him (the nice guy) hate him, guys who never were him hate him (the nice guys) only other nice guys can see so much of his attitude and behavior as acceptable or that he deserves so much more slack. Subaru hasn't learned any discipline in his life and he doesn't understand women nor does he understand other men who actually have an understanding of the world.

Subaru is alone because he doesn't understand people, in dire moments this comes out in positive ways and negative ways, his intent to save others from danger but also his obsession with being at the center of Amelia's life.

cont

Emilia, Felt and Rom would be killed by gut ripper if he minded his own business.
Rem and the village children would die to dogbite curses.