ITT characters who did nothing wrong

ITT characters who did nothing wrong

that one character you don't know

Wow OP, you actually started with a character who actually did nothing wrong. a rarity in those threads

Characters who did nothing.

In all honesty she's only guilty of being a normal girl who wasn't in on the magical girl stuff.

I was going to post this

this

She risked her friendship for a shitty boyfriend.

That's okay though, everything worked out. Sayaka goes home to a sexy redhead, while Hitomi goes home to no one because Kyousuke out of town again and can satisfy himself with one of his groupies.

>nothing

He got btfo

I want Homura to strangle me.

She did nothing wrong. How was she supposed to know that her friend made a contract with a slimey space alien that would turn her into a witch?

Ok I don't understand this. If you love someone WHY would you want them to strangle you. How the fuck does that even make sense, you imbecile?Love is love, hate is hate, you're mixing shit up in a disgusting blend of pure stupidity. I can't even being to understand how your brain works. You probably would like if I grabbed you by the balls right now, right you shitty excuse of a human being? Because squeezing your nuts would be considered love by your fucked up standard, right?You're the kind of creep that gets turned on while being beaten by others. Like seriously dude, how fucking pathetic can you get? While human beings try to get a peace of mind, you want the opposite. You want torment, suffering , despair, because you realized how fucking trashy your life is. Masochists are the absolute scum of the planet, because you don't understand them, but you have very clear reason to hate them at the same time. Disgusting, illogical, unnatural piece of shit.

Even without all the witch stuff she's still a whore who jeopardized her friendship just so she can make an attempt to get some dickings.

Fuck off with your e-celeb youtubers. Literally who even is this guy?

He's just a massive faggot, nothing wrong with that.

You don't even sound angry. Was I not subtle enough?

I want shinji to strangle me

Yee

No need to say it but just in case.

>Well mannered
>loyal commander
>would do anything for the Hawks

Absolutely Nothing Wrong

user are you implying getting the dick isn't worth friendship? Are you saying friendship can beat the dick?

Pucci literally did nothing wrong and Emporio can fuck off.

>Yet he kills them all and rapes caska
Sure buddy

>le rape wizard face