Nazi soldiers tell Polish prisoners to dig a whole and bury jews alive to be set free

>nazi soldiers tell Polish prisoners to dig a whole and bury jews alive to be set free
>they refuse, so the soldiers make the same offer to the jews
>the jews start digging it immediately
>when they are done digging the soldiers kill all the jews, turn to the polish prisoners and say
>This is just so you know who are the jews and why we kill them

Why isn't this in the History books?

Source, please?

>things that never happened
UMA DELICIA

Wtf happened to my thumbnail

Sup Forums is buggy sometimes swapping thumbnails for other unrelated images

The fact that your thumbnail turns into a bunch of jews is an amazing coincidence

>This is just so you know who are the jews and why we kill them
Am I missing something? It doesn't sound immoral to me what the Jews did.

they outted their own comrades just to stay alive

Wouldn't they all be killed regardless?

Audible kek.

I believe stories about people digging "wholes"

You guys are fucking retarded.

source?

Ring a synagogue; 2 minutes on the phone will verify everything OP said.

Oy vey goyim remember

probably yes, but at least they wouldn't be burning in hell for tryin to save their own skins

kek

>Why isn't this in the History books?
They had to cut that part to make room for fap machines and holocoasters

>sexbot prototypes

I want to get masturbated to death....

>I want to get masturbated to death....
I don't know user, the holocoaster sounds like a real rush...

Yeah this never happened.
Dont thread no more.

He's Brazilian, give the man a break

Oh wait yes this did happen its perfectly believable.

S h u t I t d o w n

English is not his forst language and he is not in an English country and it is not an error so big. It is a medium sized error with which you can still comprehend the statement

This is how jews stay on top. They do things that anybody can see will keep them in hell so they dont do it... but the jews do it they dont believe in hell ha ha.

>dig a whole
Cute af :3

Imagine not believing in hell like the jews? You could ANYTHING, like a super hero!
This is why jews stay on top like they are supernatural but theyre simply a damned people that will perish in hell

It could have happened but the average pole would probably dig that hole half the time too.

People arnt nice people. People who are not part of your group will exploit you.
>No they want
Oh I guess all of human history never happened then.

True patricians only dig halves.

pure cohencidence

Fuck off you racist, holocaust denial is a crime in this country and my grandmother is a holocaust survivor.

As is my grandfather, but it's quite obvious that some accounts (the masturbation machines and Eichmann's Train O' Fun come to mind) are the products of exaggeration or of people's mental states being so damaged that they saw things that didn't happen.

There’s no such thing as half a hole. Half a whole, however. Reminds me of a riddle.
>Harry takes 15 mins to dig a hole
>How long does it take to dig half a hole?

Google's Captcha bot has become self aware and red pilled, thanks to Sup Forums.

True

>holocaust denial is a crime in this country
Nope, Ernst Zundel only got fucked for 'spreading hate by mail'
>my grandmother is a holocaust survivor
pffft, I bet she was only gassed 5x. If you aren't full of shit, I could not care less

Not trying to start a dick swinging competition but genuinely curious. Where is the citation?

It's a tale oft-repeated by people. Did it happen? Maybe, but the Jews and the Poles had a horrid relationship, especially postwar when the rats became members of the Soviet security apparatus. Most hated interrogator in postwar Poland was a Jewess who got off on torture.

True, Jews would dig for a percentage. Preferably a high one and compounding.

Kek

American bantz at its best

Subtle, my American friend. Have a You.

>Nót the whole Jews doing manual labor part?

Mine to pic related

>dig a whole
kys tropical nigger

Kek, that thread was hilarious
>I've been here to long

>There’s no such thing as half a hole. Half a whole, however.
That's the joke mate.

A You?

t. envious tyrone

Read in mel gibsons voice!

No now there are a large group of true believers and thats more valuable than enforcing some petty camp rule.

>nazi soldiers tell Polish prisoners to dig a whole and bury jews alive to be set free
>they refuse

seems legit

die kike, too bad your kike grandma wasn’t killed back then like the other gorillions

>I believe stories about people digging "wholes"
You'd believe stories about Jews digging for quarters, right?

Digging wholes is 4x as profitable!

>English is such a retarded language you can get confused with ''whole'' and ''hole''

Its because they make the same sound for different meanings.
They think changing the spelling is sufficient.