CANADA YES! Rejects White Afrikaan refugees because claims of racist violence was racist in itself

>White South African family’s refugee bid rejected, accused of boosting case with ‘racist propaganda’

>The claim of the family of six was based on being white South Africans at risk of persecution due to their race, namely Afrikaners

>A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.

>The Endres said they were victims of carjacking in 1995, were assaulted on their farm by four black men who entered their home and robbed them in 2004, had their home burglarized in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

>The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Other urls found in this thread:

researchminister.com/was-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-a-black-muslim/
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
mobile.wnd.com/2017/07/plot-to-replace-europeans-with-refugees-exposed/
youtube.com/channel/UCKLcMM0oY7QMIdCGRTRnFAw/videos
jameswickstrom.com/Home/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT GETS BETTER

>The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada, the latest challenge by white South Africans seeking asylum in Canada in post-apartheid South Africa.

>They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

>Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

JUST
U
S
T

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

>Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces, but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.

meanwhile...

>South Africa's ANC defends "Kill the Boer" song

>LAST month, British woman Sue Howarth and her husband Robert Lynn were woken at 2am by three men breaking into a window of their remote farm in Dullstroom, a small town in the northeast of South Africa, about 240km from the nearest capital city.

>The couple, who had lived in the area for 20 years, were tied up, stabbed, and tortured with a blowtorch for several hours. The masked men stuffed a plastic bag down Mrs Howarth’s throat, and attempted to strangle her husband with a bag around his neck.

>The couple were bundled into their own truck, still in their pyjamas, and driven to a roadside where they were shot. Mrs Howarth, 64, a former pharmaceutical company executive, was shot twice in the head. Mr Lynn, 66, was shot in the neck.

>Miraculously he survived, and managed to flag down a passer-by early on Sunday morning. Mrs Howarth, who police said was “unrecognisable” from her injuries, had multiple skull fractures, gunshot wounds and “horrific” burns to her breasts.

"In deciding the appeal, Justice René LeBlanc, said the refugee claim offered no evidence the state of South Africa is incapable of offering protection for their children from rape or murder."

Meanwhile, back in 2009...

>Race is a highly sensitive issue in South Africa, still scarred by decades of apartheid, which ended in 1994.

>Whites still dominate Africa's biggest economy. But some say they face reverse discrimination, and are deprived of jobs by a black economic empowerment program.

>A Canadian immigration board ruled that South African Brandon Huntley could stay in Canada.
Canada's Ottawa Sun newspaper quoted the panel's chairman, William Davis, as saying Huntley would stand out like a "sore thumb" due to his colour in any part of South Africa.

>"The African National Congress (ANC) views the granting by Canada of a refugee status to South African citizen Brandon Huntley on the grounds that Africans would 'persecute' him, as racist," the party said in a statement.

bump

So it's ok to be raped if you're white. Any leftists here want to actually try to defend this without shit posting? I would love to hear a good justification for telling these people their fears are bullshit while the statistics prove otherwise? I mean we enable niggers in America to act like drama queens over 16 unarmed niggers being killed last year (22 unarmed whites were killed) but white Africans who want to leave the land you guys would say they illegally occupied are told no despite the fact their chances of being killed are extremely high? How do you justify supporting this double think?

Liberalism is a mental disorder in Canada

By the way, in Canada just by asking that you'd be arrested for hate speech, tried in court for hate speech and sued by Niggers in our SJW tribunals (Human Rights tribunals) where whites always lose and are fined tens of thousands of dollars.

It's literally 1984 tier now

Like another dimension

>racist gets BTFOd by Canada

I see nothing wrong here

I grew up in Portland so I can relate, it's not quite as bad here legally but the people are just as fucking crazy. I know whites who would blame themselves if a nigger murdered them kek, it's almost like themselves and just project that on the entire white race.

Hate themselves*

I'm so mad about what we've become. I was so proud to be Canadian as a child and now I fucking hate this country. I'm ashamed to tell people I'm Canadian

Good we should only accept Anglo South Africans, Dutch South Africans don't belong there OR here, fuck off toa. Dutch country

alright, the court ruling is retarded, but what kind of resturant forces you to have lemon and a straw with your water? is that a common thing in canada?

"Can I get water? No lemon or straw please."

"NO. YOU WILL HAVE LEMON AND STRAW AND LIKE IT GIRLY BOY"

>muh white privilege
>gets murdered because its racist to escape murderers

This is why whites can never become a minority. Niggers talk about oppression but as soon as they have power they literally genocide everyone

We need to assemble and have marches in every major city in Canada. We must also become more political.
We must do this because we must secure the existence of our race, and a future for white children.
There is no other way this will happen unless by blood shed.

that seems like a win for customers, fuck the waiter that can't do less work on demand

It is quite obvious that all politicians / governments in white countries are under an agenda of genocide for the white man woman and child.
This will never go away on its own!
We aren't going to be given a choice.
Where is our line in the sand...

>idiots who didn't read the reason
Their reason was literally "bullying". I thought right-wingers considered bullying good? Yet when a kid is bullied for being white right-wingers cry.

We all know what is going on in South Africa, and around the world.
Go fuck yourself.

And fuck your faggot ass flag as well pussy!

I know i just found it funny how "bullying" was a reason. Right-wingers LOVE bullying and think it's awesome, yet when one of theirs is bullied by someone they don't want it's considered bad.

>1950s whites beating up whites
Ahhh boys will be boys

>1980s: blacks beat up whites
Something needs to be done about our youth criminal justice system! This is terrible we can't allow violence in inner city schools

>2017: LGBT students bully straight student
SUPREME COURT WE NEED TO STOP THIS WAHHHH WHY DO WE ALLOW THIS TO HAPEN

You're a pussy

>check flag
every time, folks. Let me guess, civic nationalist?

What's "bad" is the fact that these people have nobody to stand up with them and for them, again, go fuck yourself, and your faggot flag pussy.

Understood. As a neighbor country I have seen how the nation has gone downhill to the point a substitute teacher is elected as "leader".

>bullying

Yes all those dead white south Africans are just victims of bullying

>Canada

you mad pussy

Yes

more like civic faggot
go choke on a dick you niggerloving faggot

I hate "ant-racism" and this fucking country so much, why are blacks incapable of behaving like human beings ?

There is only one way we are going to get out of this, and nobody wants to hear it.
We must mobilize and march and be persistent, with proper organization.
We must stand up for what is right.
We are never going to make any changes sitting behind a computer screen with your fingers on a keyboard, and they are aware of this.
Our enemies greatest fear is that one day we will awake from our slumber and rise.
This is what is commanded of every white man, woman and child in our nations.

>The blacks just want to steal your property because you're a land owner, not because you're white so you can't enter the country

He's not even a civicfag, just leftie white boy larping. Kekistani flags are almost always leftists, they took on the flag to post cuck view points to turn Sup Forums against themselves. Don't bother replying to them.

I am a civic nationalist.

They should get refugee status to Brazil, at least your crime isn't really race based or at least that's what I've heard Brazilians claim.

There's a petition to try and give them asylum in the US.

>We need to assemble and have marches in every major city in Canada.

Every major city we have is for sure less than 50% white. (Excluding quebec city) There aren't enough white people left in our cities to even rally at this point.

They wont stop at rhodesia

same thread from yesterday.
can you just kill yourself? please?
at first i though they were baits. then i realised there cant be that many baits.
god, half of the threads are leftist scums that make 1 post then leave to make another one.
I think they are getting paid for this.

das it mane

>civnat
bolshevism

You're probably a small dicked high school drop out using shitposting as a surrogate for human interaction. Just retire to the methadone clinic already please

That's fine, America will take all the white refugees, and Canada can have all the darkies.

because they're not human beings

They lack a pre-frontal cortex where long-term planning and impulse control originates from. Most native African languages only have one tense - the present. They do not care about consequences or plan for the future.

listen uma, google the (COUNTRY) YES/NO! meme and use your monkey brain to try to understand sarcastic rage

>"The African National Congress (ANC) views the granting by Canada of a refugee status to South African citizen Brandon Huntley on the grounds that Africans would 'persecute' him, as racist," the party said in a statement.
jesus, these bloodthirsty niggers want to slit the throat of every last white in that country

I will no longer defend this god damn fucking country. I hope it all burns down at this point.

I don't think I've ever heard of a black getting prosecuted for raping/killing/robbing a white farmer in SA

The government literally openly promotes White Genocide and celebrates it. 40,000 whites have been murdered in the last few years alone. The only reason they can't do an organized extermination of Whites is because they are niggers and can't organize or do basic planning functions, something an organized genocidal army would need. That and plus Whites have guns and 1 white Saffer can easily kill 20-30 niggers if they form a White Saffer army and use tried and tested Rhodesian tactics for nigger elimination warfare (I believe 1 White Rhodesian soldier killed like 50+ niggers each).

>germaphobe
>doesn't take his water with a straw
this must have been some kind of kike lawfare expert testing how far the social justice kangaroo tribunal's rubber stamping would go

This is literally what Europe had to deal with back when colonialism was cool.
They think that Europe wanted to kill and enslave everyone but they were forced to since if they didn't they themselves would have been killed.

Just like in America, most whites dont realize anyone nonwhite will never see whites for anything other than being white.

researchminister.com/was-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-a-black-muslim/

stop trolling

I guess we all fucked then, we may as well just give up if this is the attitude of White people today.
Fortunately I believe you are wrong and when we rise, we will stomp out this tyranny.
It's not like we are being given a choice, you will one day have to either stand for your beliefs or you will fall.
We are on the side of God and what is Righteous. The only reason we are in the situation we are in today is because we didn't follow that path.

I ask for a lot of things but if Jesus is just he will kill every black in South Africa

but isnt 99,9% of the immigrants in canada and europe because of economic reasons?

No, it's because of Soros-endorsed state sanctioned White Genocide
1/3

2/3

3/3

>they lack a prefrontal cortex
No they don't you retard.

NO DOGGO DELICISIO

Average American nigger has 200-300cc less brain volume and far less folds.

>pic related

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

mobile.wnd.com/2017/07/plot-to-replace-europeans-with-refugees-exposed/

This is a type of genocide known as democide.
Replacement Migration

Nee, dis omdat die kwaliteit van lewe hoër hier is. Mense wat weg trek het gewoonlik gestudeer by 'n universiteit en het 'n diploma wat hulle verder kan vat in ander lande dan in Suid Afrika.

Die mense wat vir "refugee" status apply is die mense wat te dom is om self uit die land uit te kom. Hulle is net die selfde low-skilled low-intelligence economic migrants wat Sup Forums haat, behalve hulle is nie bruin of swart nie. As hulle Amerika toe gaan sal hulle meth addicts word, en in Kanada die selfde.

bumping for the day of the rake

>germophobe eating at a restaurant
I call shenanigans.

>No they don't you retard.
Okay, they lack a human sized prefrontal cortex.

I am going to post a link to the one man that really woke me up to what is going on, not that I didn't have a very good idea to begin with, but this man puts it out there in plain english for all white European peoples to understand.
He isn't a rotten preacher that is spewing lies and half truths that you get in a church, and the Scriptures aren't about religion. The Scriptures when deciphered the proper way or de-"jewed" tells us who Yahweh, really is and who we the white European people really are.
I hope some of you will take a bit of time to look through some of his teachings. You could spend 40 years sitting in a shitty church listening to a stupid preacher and never come to know what this man will teach you about our white European history.
His name is James P Wickstrom.

youtube.com/channel/UCKLcMM0oY7QMIdCGRTRnFAw/videos

jameswickstrom.com/Home/

Honestly how long do you think politicians/Judges have in the west?

I'm putting money down for 5 years before they start getting hung in the streets

Like neither the left nor the right have any love for these fucking parasites
So either way whoever wins we all know who's going to fucking lose

Canada is just a dumping ground for capitalists and their progressive drones. Fuck me, what else is new. Canada died in the 60s.

SIGN THE PETITION!
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status

That's actually quite interesting.

Can a single libshit justify this?

DONE.
Why the fucks there only a bit over 400 signatures on this?

Postcolonialism = fascism is okay as long non-whites do it.

This has to be plastered everywhere, someone put it up on Alex Jewns web site!

Are you being sarcastic or not?
Leftists are so brainwashed I can't tell anymore

You know, if the White Africans can't actually resist the nigger hordes, maybe they should get wiped out. What use is a group that can't even defend itself?

I'm not. Liberals aren't left-wing, btw.

Whites are one group, stop with this D&C shit you kike

>open borders to non-whites
>whites can't come because they're racist

nothing has been more certain to me in my life than the belief these people plan our extinction.

canada is a cuck country however what these afrikaners are trying to pull is shitskin tier. There are many countries that will grant them refugee status if they ask, Netherlands for one, or Hungary, yet all africaners are interested are canada, australia, nz, and it that doesnt work then uk. Honestly I understand them why they are doing it but it is bullshit

Good ridance. We don't need any more racists in our country.

The politicians should be dragged out of their big fancy houses and their throats cut wide open

>inb4 i get called FBI and NSA

Who's dividing and conquering you flaming nigger faggot? You have South African Whites that are just sitting there while they get genocided. They're probably even praising their fucking murderers, too. Who would want to take them in?

Is "racism" the be-all and end-all sin of the cult of liberalism?

It's truly breathtaking how people treat it like some sort of accusation of heresy.

>replace White Man's Burden with White Man's Fault
liberals are pretty racist tho

Imagine a swarm of fucking jiggaboos flooding your house at any point in the night, while you are trying to sleep wondering when you are next.
What the fuck are you going to do to them as they come at you with blades, hold you down as they rape your children and wife, then kill them in front of you.
What the fuck could you do?
The African government won't help them and has made sure they can't help themselves, they can't farm or sell anything. They have nothing but the fear of death.
Fuck you.

In a twist of irony, progressivism is the historical heir of 'The White Man's Burden' from colonialism, and I absolutely believe that.

Oh those poor defenseless creatures! If only there were some kind of way to band together and start taking back your country from a bunch of braindead illiterate niggers! Well, maybe that's a little extreme, maybe they can invest in some kind of electrical system that makes noises when people trespass so they don't get caught off-guard, something like an alarm system. THEN, what if there were some kind of way to kill invaders from afar, something that throws little pieces of metal really fast, like a gun.

Tl;dr, fuck you and fuck SA Whites for not arming themselves and starting their own genocide.

Liberals aren't progressive.

Guns are illegal in SA, for whites anyway

I imagine murder and genocide is as well. They can only kill you once.

many are, you just don't understand what progressive means

Educate yourself fucktard.

Please sign!