What do you want to see in the LWA TV anime?

What do you want to see in the LWA TV anime?

Akko's butt.

I would sniff Akko's butt.

nothing, it's going to be garbage.

OAV 1 = Good
OAV 3 = OK
New TV anime: Bad, it will kill the series. RIP

>OAV 3 = OK
OAV 2*

LWA 1: 8/10
LWA 2: 6/10
LWA 3: 4/10

I want it to be a short.

canceled

will they deliver the animation as a tv anime?

NVR 4GET A BELIEBING HEART IS UR MAGIC

luluco and nova-kun having sex in the background

I'm a little disappointed honestly. The animation is pretty and hopefully will stay fairly decent but I don't see how the concept is worth exploring any more than it already has. LWA2 was already mostly filler (because lol kickstarter stretch goals)

I hope those two show up in every Trigger anime from now on.

A doujin where Sucy accidentally creates pic related

LWA 1=5/10
LWA 2=5/10
LWA TV Series=4-5/10,can already see the animation being subpar compare to the ovas to add to the already mediocre plot.

Boys.

I want it to flop so hard that nobody ever talks about it again

>boys

>Modern witch world we know nothing about with all kinds of possible spells and creatures
>not worth exploring

I ask you kindly to suicide yourself

but the characters are boring desu

I need my self-insert, pal.

am i missing a meme here? LWA was great. All they have to do is make it a sol, add some vague magic related plot and you have AOTS.

You're supposed to self-insert into the lolis.

I wouldn't say they are boring
In the movie the conflict seemed forced but their personalities could potentionally play off of each other really nicely

The meme is that Little Witch Academia isn't anime

I doubt it will be any good

Who cares about the shitty resolution in the second OAV if we got more Akko out of it

>sol

Fuck you

>SoL

>All they have to do is make it a sol, add some vague magic related plot and you have AOTS.
this shit taste

>Provided Trigger don't mess everything else up, what we've seen in the OVA's is just groundwork for the LWA world. I'd like to believe they've got a lot they'd like to do with it but before now couldn't.

>I can handle the visual quality downgrading to what would be typical of a weekly series. then again, if there's one thing Kiznaiver did right, it was look gorgeous. maybe they can pull it here?

>and since this is their "Daughter" series, so to say, I'd like to imagine that they'll try their best not to fuck it up.

>MORE CONSTANZE

Comfyfags everyone

>What do you want to see in the LWA TV anime?
Lots of Sucy. Yuribait. More trash talking from Diana. Incredibly horrific 'magic gone wrong' scenarios played off as comedy. A season that ends BEFORE they run out of ideas, and no further sequels.

Also this:

Who are you quoting?

You guys really waste no time, huh?

my own thoughts i guess

sorry for misusing meme arrows

nothing, it's going to be terrible

/thread

if nova-kun appears he'd better get raped like they hinted at.