Berserk

Anime Op: youtube.com/watch?v=emFVFZhSQKA

Berserk anime short behind the scene: youtube.com/watch?v=ScNprNGSPDs

The full version will be broadcasted on the 1st July.

They're not even bothered by the cgi, holyshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cswv6JAdNpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ScNprNGSPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=rsQC6S4M97g
youtube.com/watch?v=YXhvUcIWjnI
youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE
bilibili.com/video/av5028022/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>smiling guts
they're all doomed

>the anime is CGI shit
Moe wins again

> that amount of FPS

Fucking Japan.

>no lost children arc
>shitty opening
>gamecube graphics
>no rapehorse

How much worse will it be?

>>no rapehorse
u wot
they showed naked farnese and everything

Just a reminder, even if this is total shit, we still have the new game to redeem it.

I agree but the game could be total fucking shit. Either I won't mind because I love musou games, even the shitty ones. Even Ken's Rage.

Oh yeah forgot about the censorship, thanks for reminding me

no censor on WOWOW

>no lost children arc
Who cares?

everyone important

youtube.com/watch?v=cswv6JAdNpQ

much better.

>tfw post goldenage berserk will never get the high budget anime adaption it deserves

>No snake baron arc
>No count arc
>No lost children
>No good black swordsman arc adaptation never.

>shitty opening
I like it.

berserk was never good

@143378820
try harder

The old anime was not high budget, but it was good.

What we need is a high budget anime that covers the black swordsman arc.

Are the proper scans out? Where is this from? It looks ten times better than this Korean shit.

>No snake baron arc
>No count arc
That's a good thing, early chapters were shit.

Forgot to change your IP?

Later today apparently

that shit is already out, just Google it.

>proper scans

>youtube.com/watch?v=ScNprNGSPDs

>what the fuck i am doing here? i'm supposed to do a new season of Teekyu.

Is it just me or has Miura's artstyle changed on guts and ONLY on guts?

So what parts is this anime covering?

What a terrible OP, i want Tell me why garbage rock, it atleast have personality

I don't understand the love for Lost Children, I thought it was easily the worst chapter in Berserk.

Golden Age.

Last I heard it's starting from post-golden age to the end of conviction arc, but they're cutting out the mist valley fairies.

>Guts meeting Puck
>Timeskip
>Guts kills the tree monster and the little zombie girl.
>timeskip
>Real story starts at the retribution arc
>it ends with griffiths rebirth.

>I want Tell Me Why

youtube.com/watch?v=rsQC6S4M97g

Can someone give me the pic with a black guts and the text " when your homie turn into a bird and then fuck your girl in front of your squad "?

what the fuck is he doing

Atleast they won't defile lost children with shitty cgi

>No wasp rape

YA DUN GOOFED MIURA

YA DUN GOOFED

Conviction is the worst arc in berserk

If they're cutting out the lost children how are they going to justify Guts getting captured by Farnese's crew?

The reason he got captured was because he was already so fucked up from the mothgirl fight, and there's a whole plot point later on that he cuts through them like butter when he's not injured.

With the game and the anime, any chance that Miura might do an interview or *gasp* actually appear in a photo?

Literally every picture of him is from the mid 90s or that award ceremony with Inoue.

You have shit taste and should really just stop consuming any written/drawn media.

Interview likely, public appearance unlikely. Guy likes his privacy and understandably so.

>Conviction is the worst arc in berserk

>*gasp*
Murder yourself painfully

Did I trigger you?

Sorry I violated ur safe space sempai

So you enjoyed the adventures of retard casca and a pagan prostitute? The only good thing about conviction is mozgus and that it leads into the best berserk arc, millenium empire

god fucking damnit why even bother

Probably just make it so that the demon tree gives him the injuries instead of mothgirl. Lost children is basically shit filler that only serves to give guts an excuse to lose to farnese's nights, you could replace the villain with any other one and the overall outcome wouldn't change.

Conviction includes Lost Children, which is fantastic.

It also contain V17, which has the only bit of Berserk that approaches actual good writing.

>Lost Children, which is fantastic.
>only bit of Berserk that approaches actual good writing
How can one have such shit taste?

Reminder that farnese, serpico and azan have already met guts in the anime continuity because someone thought it would be a good idea to shoehorn them into that fancy banquet after the band of the hawk capture that castle.

Pages 154-202 of Volume 17 is pretty much the apex of Berserk's writing.

It's simple, but it's good. And it's basically the last time Guts had any serious introspection or character development.

Don't blame me that you read on a 6th grade level.

the fact that miura is allowing this cgi anime trash just shows how little he cares for berserk any more. It's not like he even makes berserk when he bothers to write. He's making a kawaii lolis fantasy manga, with guts and caska just tagging along.

>the game looks better than the anime does
lel

>And it's basically the last time Guts had any serious introspection or character development.

hahahaha you fucking idiot, you can't understand subtle character development

>met

nigger they fucking looked at each other for a second

we have to kill this putrid fetus before it's even born

Listen, dipshit.

I've been reading this manga since before you learned how to type.

Guts HAS developed a bit past this point, but it's generally been smaller stuff than what happens in V17. He has a bit of introspection when forming up with Farnese and Serpico, but it's mostly just rediscovery of previous character elements than actual development.

Plus, he's been a cardboard cutout for the last 4 volumes, and the last 8 years if you discount two fucking scenes in V37 and V33.

PUT YOUR GRASSES ON

If this show is anything less than a 6/10 I am going to kill myself.

>he's been a cardboard cutout for the last 4 volumes, and the last 8 years if you discount two fucking scenes in V37 and V33.

Well i agree with you on that, but i think this is a kind off "calm before the storm" and that shit will go down now when casca regains her memories, the status quo will be broken and guts will again face dilemmas about revenge and "family", kickstarting new character development

Him releasing three chapters per year shows how much he cares about berserk

Will you sacrifice your board members to make it AOTS?

>Don't blame me that you read on a 6th grade level.
>I've been reading this manga since before you learned how to type.
Them be fighting words!
Seriously user nobody gives a shit about your argument when you say shit like that. Want people to take you seriously then try presenting your views in a more calm and articulate manner.

It also happened in the manga they were there.

Allegedly it was apparently hand issues? That's why he switched to digital recently.

Makes sense, old Berserk pages were done at like X2 scale and shrunk for the magazine.

I'm sure that the "hahahaha you fucking idiot" crowd really appreciates that.

Fuck off.

It's a tough call. Probably not.

You know what, now that I think about, what would've happened if Griffith said 'No'?

Would the demons just have packed their shit and left?

if griffith was a person who would have said no even after all that happened, then none of it would have happened in the first place. Fatalist narratives are like that.

What hand issues? He drew Gigantomakhia in his spare time and I never heard about any hand issues

meant for

Most people think it's why he switched to digital.

>It's another episode of Guts and friend in CGI

You have to sacrifice someone you love to become an apostle, but what if that someone happened to be an apostle themselves? Since the God Hand exist in the physical plane could they be sacrificed? How would that work?
Can you sacrifice an apostle to become an apostle?

>Griffith sacrifices his new apostle crew to become the godhead

The opening is honestly killer. It probably doesn't fit Berserk, but I like it a lot.

The '97 OP didn't fit Berserk either yet somehow that got a cult following.

>Since the God Hand exist in the physical plane could they be sacrificed?
No. They grant the power. You can't fuel a fire with fire.

The only thing he could gain by drawing digital is the speed, since you can ink directly and check/correct your errors easily. Oh, and the copy/paste tool.
So it'll give him a way to be even lazier.

Error correction would greatly reduce strain on your hands when a bad error means throwing out something like

That's a pretty awesome intro. I honestly like it better than the original opening which I liked ironically because the vocals are fucking bad.
>so puut yur grasses on nothing wrrl be rlong
Shit makes me laugh every time, but sadly this 3d bullshit is so unattractive to look at that I won't be watching this shit. I make fun of the intro, but I love the original anime.

That song would be fitting for a shonen adaptation but not for Berserk. Oh well, between this and the 3D, we only need some beams of censoring and it's perfect.

it won't be censored.

>everyone forgets about the dreamcast opening

youtube.com/watch?v=YXhvUcIWjnI

it was really good

Nipples are.

This one is also pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE

in the trailer not on the satellite channel.

The manga explicitly says that the sacrifice has to be part of your body and soul; something that you both love and hate most in the world. If Griffith is truly as emotionless as he claims now, he can't sacrifice shit.

>musou
>redeeming anything
That's a bold claim, user.

The Elf King is the Moonlight Child. Screencap this.

Honestly I wish he was, but the theory with him being the demon child just makes more sense. I'm not gonna call it until we see for sure though.

Best berserk song. it has to be in some berserk anime. It would be such a waste of a good song.

The armor is supposed to be sucking the life out of him

Behind the scene full version there: bilibili.com/video/av5028022/

Can anyone rip it an make a torrent of it ?

Easily my favorite. The anime OP should have been more like this.

Part of me was hoping it was going to be Puck but now the witch bitches compromised that.