You have to move to another country; who do you choose and why?

Your country gets destroyed and you have to move to another. Who do you choose and why? Also general politics and blah blah

I choose UK

Reason:solid lad culture

india, designated shitting streets

America, either Texas or New England.

Better gun laws, less faggotry, cheaper land, thick braps

Choice: UK

Reason: It's the nicest Islamic country and I want to be surrounded by all my Arab brothers

Austria

Ireland for some true fire pussy

America so I can finally own guns

Japan so I can have my pick of Japanese women daily.

New Zealand because nobody will break my balls there

Texas is turning blue. Montana is a good bet if you want to be self reliant.

I hope you die during the destruction of Germany. Pathetic country of pathetic people.

Beat me to it fuck

You know that the Japs hate niggers right? Good luck ever fucking a qt Jap girl

I would be surprised. Higher chance of cali turning red.

I will shoot my 12 gauge for you brit bong.

Australia.

Australians are just lazy Kiwi's who drink too much. Apart from that we are very similar.

Why do you assume I'm a nigger. Wtf ausbro.

It's not "turning" blue, it's being filled with brown, which votes blue.

Dems want that sand so fucking badly theyre willing to sacrifice Pelosi for it.

>New Zealand because nobody will break my balls there

The Pacific Islanders will tho.

There's literally nowhere worth living except America, but it's impossible to get into, so...

Singapore. They recognize my license

And i hope you will die when Yellowstone explodes and then we will shoot the Fat Whales coming onto our beaches just like the last time and then it's finally time for us and japan to strike your shitty refugee dinghys
but knowing how you like race mixing i don't think its coming that far Sorry!

New Zealand is rightful New South Wales clay. Still waiting for you guys to join us as a state

Had to deal with seaniggers in California, perhaps you have a point.

I would move to the United States
Best country in the world
God Bless

>italy

pastards, is the toscana a beatiful place to live?

Someone is mad. You aren't far from Italy fyi

>seaniggers

now that's a new one

what about islandniggers?

Checked for freedom

Not sure, every white country fucking sucks now. Probably England, since I'm mostly Anglo and identify most with their culture, even though the government and country is fucked. As for place to live and quality of life and governance, Switzerland.

Why should i be mad though?

poland cause they lovers and whites

I chose italy because of my family ancestry can be traced to sicily.

Doesn't have the same ring to it. Still works though.

Switzerland

Says the shitty country that doesn't breed and instead lets a bunch of sand niggers do it for them.

You voted merkel. I'd be mad as fuck.

Poland for obvious reasons
and if Poland not possible than Finland because 100%pure whites there too

Well you seem to be breeding but with a bunch of Niggers,Asians and Hispanics

Tell me more

Northern Ireland then declare a new Republic.

stop being an uppity kraut

Liechtenstein

Japan because everything is clean and convenient as fuck (in Tokyo at least) and I can speak the language a little bit. Otherwise maybe Australia.

Thailand

Copious amounts of fruit

You should move to Pennsylvania. Lot's of Jerry out here.

Perhaps South Africa, because it has enough land for someone to settle, and the empty areas aren't completely arid and desertic (see Australia or Namibia) or too cold to be exploited (Russia or Canada).
That is, if it doesn't go full race-war within the next 20 years due to the ANC being absolute cancer.
Otherwise, possibly Canada. Can't prosecute me for using the wrong pronouns if I haven't spoken to anyone in three months.

White people mostly breed with Asians and occasionally Hispanics, no one really fucks niggers, it's a meme. Meanwhile Germany is just going to be an Arab country with the occasional half-German rape baby.

Worst case scenario, America still comes out whiter than Germany.

Country that I can legally move to? Brazil
Country that would accept me as a refugee? Maybe Taiwan
If i got to pick any country in the world? Lichtenstein.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>maybe Australia
fuck off, we don't need anymore sandniggers down here

Ill show you who the fastest indian really is.

I'm white though, also I have family in Australia.

agreed. Ireland.

Are there mooslims in ireland?

>accepts 1 million immigrants a year
>impossible to get into
Fuck off we're literally full. This "impossible to get into" meme has been used to justify illegal immigration so much. I know we're based but if you want to be an American, just wait your fucking turn.

Nope, Ireland it is

If any of you fuckers had any balls youd move to south africa and retake our rightful clay.

Can you guys stop shilling for our women what the fuck.

Maybe Iceland. Small, out of the way, plenty of white people, beautiful scenery.

I would say some country in Scandinavia, but I don't want to deal with rapefugees.

Maybe Uruguay. Somewhere warm and poor, that has a decent Government where I could buy cheap property and just be a slum lord or a bar manager for tourists.

Poland, because it's russia lite

just bants

although if you ever are serious about moving to Aus, pick a small town in WA (south coast only) or SA. They're small, kinda depressing and nothing to do but it'll be the whitest damn place you ever visited. Truck drivers hit abos for sport down that way

I have no problem with merging with Australia.

Call it Anzacistan for all I care. I'm just sick to death of the majority of our politicians. Its like Sweden here and it comes from both sides of the political divide.
Our tiny little nationalist party only got 7.5% last election.

Portugal. That's where my parents are from. I still have all my family there.

Also UK without question

>based countryside
>culture
>cuties
>scientific achievements

What turn? What are you on about? There is literally no way for a normal white European who isn't a member of the elite, to legally immigrate into America. And why would anyone even attempt to do it illegally unless they were a Mexican or similar, so they know they're a protected class?

England, and then go full Tudor and make it great again

I'd love to. My folks were close to taking a job in Australia. Shitty gun laws though.

>just wait your fucking turn
or actually be valuable (have a decent trade) and get fast tracked in a few weeks or few months

know so many Aussies that have migrated there

Same.
t. Tall white dude
Plus i know i could get a job there

Romania.

Their countryside seems comfy as fuck

This is true. We only import blue votes.

Isle of Skye in Scotland
>White
>Strong Celtic culture
>Beautiful
>Rual
what more could i want

>Your country gets destroyed and you have to move to another
not an option, if my country gets destroyet, i get destroyed with it

Ive been hearing about japs needing immigrants. Personally i think its bullshit propaganda for cheap debt but you may have a shot. Afaik you will be hated, but being white that's pretty much guaranteed across the world.

Estonia. So I can go mushroom picking with a dude named Tiit on Saaremaa.

Also, it's a really easy language to learn. I bet I would enjoy a uusaastaöövastuvõtuhommikuidüll.

Ireland.

I hear it's nothing but comfy there. perfect weather, perfect nature, etc.

New Zealand

New Zealand. Just as zombies, niggers can't swim.

Thread pulling for NZ

This has been eating at me for a few years now. I am responsible for two lives here (seniors and I love em) but I desperately want to go to Europe when I can but I am not sure where to call home.

Not rich but money is not a major issue either (comfy i guess). Fairly recent heritage traces back to Germany (RIP) and Ireland. I believe it would be easier/faster to get my papers in Ireland but am not sure I would want to stay there.

Pretty much all comes down to trains for me, got into watching train travel videos and to me, the first one was about 50% through and i felt like I was looking out the window at "home" so... to Europe I must go!

Don't want any drama If I can avoid it. Just want a place that is well connected by rail and as awesome looking as OP's pic.

Already think I know where I should land and start from but where would you call home if you were looking for a drama free life, green fields and easy transportation?

Low population too.

I'd rather die in America than move to one of the other shit stain faggot countries

Somewhere in the UK. One of them is my motherland but I'm so damned mixed I guess it doesn't even matter.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER IS GREENLAND

>Population: 56,503
>Area: 2,166,086 km2 (836,330 sq mi)
out populated the locals with just a small 100,000 and now own one of the largest countries in the world

Macau. It is comfy as fuck and i would be familiarized with my portuguese heritage, which is inherent both to the local culture and to brazilian culture. I also love Asia, asian girls, asian songs, the chinese language and asian cities.

There is no place in Europe that is going to have both green fields and easy transportation.
They are fundamentally incompatible, sadly.

Fucking this

Japan, I like green tea.

The UK because I have friends there and I speak their language.

Hell, obvious reasons

I'm blond and Anglo/Celtic. You're not the only ones nigger.

You can blame LBJ for the 1965 immigration act

Germany. I can trace my roots back to State of the Teutonic Order. Might as well use my prussian blood to get citizenship .

I'd move to Mexico and harass them like hell

>going mushroom picking with a dude named Tiit on Saaremaa.
My favorite past time, honestly. Tiit is a beast at mushroom picking.

why are Americans so obsessed with Gook pussy?

...Are you coming on to me?