Getting fired over a Meme

>getting fired over a Meme

mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/09/michigan_state_police_director_1.html

what do you think guys?
should she be fired?

>Law enforcement person is a faggy right-winger who shares posts calling people "degenerates" on Facebook.

This is a surprise to anyone?

it was just reposting a meme

>Late Tuesday, Etue apologized for sharing the meme: "It was a mistake to share this message on Facebook and I sincerely apologize to anyone who was offended," according an MSP social media post. "I will continue my focus on unity at the Michigan State Police and in communities across Michigan."

Earlier that day
>Activist group Progress Michigan on Tuesday was calling for Etue's resignation over the controversy.

here is the quality maymay she reposted

>"Who wins a football game has zero impact on our lives."

What about sports betting?

also this is now a Michigan thread

fuck all other states except Wisconsin and the UP

but literally these fucking NFL guys are bitching when they are the most "privileged" pricks alive

>Resign option has soft green outlining
>stay has red outline
hmmmmm....

bin that meme m8

Sorry, Michigan lost it's right to lay claims to ANY threads.

(See Detroit the only US city to go bankrupt)

Will someone not cuck to the left just one time? Please?

>liberals push white genocide and hatred of america every fucking day
It's free speech goy
>someone makes slightly right-of-center post on facebook
>Oy vey, hate speech is not free speech, shut it down

The fuck is a woman doing being a police director

Oh, are we back to
>freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences :^)
already?
that didn't last long

Not really a meme.
She's stupid for posting this.

She should get a raise.

Also look at this female in power muh inequalities in 2017

I'm with her.

It doesn't even say niggers on it. Am dissapoint.

>using social media applications and not expecting to get fired
It's like a social Darwin Award

She won't get fired. The worst she'll get is a 5 day suspension.
t. Michigan

If you're not white, you can post whatever you want and get away with it. Just posted today.

its true though, because if it was an island of white people then instead of being a bunch of dumb helpless faggots they would be perfectly fine because they would have gotten up off their arses years ago and built better power stations and houses

and if they do get hit by a natural disaster they just bury the dead and start rebuilding, instead of sitting around shitting in the street and crying for help like a bunch of ugly faggots

I don't get why they're raving about Puerto Rico. They got aid approved before the hurricane even hit, and Trump declared a state of emergency. He did everything they wanted him to, and they just ignored him and said he didn't.

This pisses me off because it's not a matter of opinion but of fact - Trump gave PR aid before the hurricane even hit and their leaders were all chuffed about it.

I actually hate these people who will just make up an entirely different series of events, not have a different interpretation, but just flat out say shit that did not happen, happened, when the exact opposite happened.

It's just more two scoops bullshit.

He will be promoted, not fired.

a female should never be in charge of police, so yes fire her.