How will wh*Te genocide go down in history?

How will wh*Te genocide go down in history?

>How will wh*Te genocide go down in history?

>implying

What are you saying anĂ£o, look at your skin your fucking brown

As a depressing speedbump in the history of the white race followed by the mass extermination of all other ethnicities once we're pushed too far that the multitudes wake up.

Are you implying that wh*Te genocide is not real?
LOL

if things keep going in the direction that the western (elite) wants then it would figure out in any book. ''Europe was Always a hub of different ethnicities and cultures'' etc... pheraps the chinese and far east asian will record our genocide in their books as an example of how vanity and anti nationalism can destroy your country.

He might be implying MUH PENDULUM GONNA SWING BACK

Which retards have been saying for years now

Also, i believe that any trace of the disgusting pigskins should be erased forever.
Wh*Te "people" will pay for what they did to the world

History is written by the victors, so it will probably be glorified as a moment in history when "racism was finally destroyed" or some bullshit like that.

They won't even teach history once the population has been dumbed down enough. People will barely be better than cows.

we KNEEL cuz we POWERFUL n u whyttboyz need to respec us or u will FEEL THAT POWER, das right wyt boi u gon feel it gud. We gon git our own anthem, and we STRONG BROTHERS WILL STAND TOGETHER WHEN WE GET THE BLM FLAG FLYING AND WE PLAYING LOUD OUR OWN ANTHEM, and this is what will play when THE STONG KINGZ AND QUEENZ STAND TOGHETHER.

FUK U RAYSIS WHYBOI WE GONNA FUK UR GURLS ASS SO HARD SHE GON GET IT GUD AN MY BBC IS GON BLOW LOADS UP IN HER PUSSY TO GET HER PUSSY PREGANT WIT MY BBC SEED N U GONN RAYS MY BBC SON WHO GON FUK UR WIFE AGAIN HAHAHAHA BOI U SO FUKED WHYBOI WE GON FUK U SO HARD U DON EVEN NO HOW HARD DIS GON FUK U JUSS WAY FOR THE BBC TO RISE UP N TAK UR ASS I BE STEALIN FROM WHITEY ERR DAY CUZ YOU RIPE FOR THE PIKKIN AN IT OPEN SEASON ON WHYTY HAHAHAHA OH FUK WHYBOI U DON EVEN NO

BBC
WHYBOI
GON
GET
FUKKED

B

B

C

Hol up playa
*SMACK LIPS*
Yo be sayin dat
*DRINKS COLT 45 40 OZ*
We
*GRAB 12PC KFC BUCKET*
wuz
*HOLDS GLOCK 19*
Kangz
*SMOKES JOINT*

Inshallah we shall carry the message of Allah into the citadels of unbelief. Us Arabs shall reclaim our rightful place at Islam's heart and chastise the T*rks for their centuries of heresy and idleness. Once the T*rks have been put back in their subordinate place and taught their lesson, we shall then resume our conquests and take Allah's message into the den of festering degeneracy that is "Brazil". Inshallah we shall convert this infidel land to the true faith and Allah's Deen will be supreme. Allahu Akbar!

Might want to add China into the mix

>white peoples don be mekin no lil ones. Dey don be dead now.
Goodbye whitey. I'm cool with Asians ruling the world.

Niggers gonna nig.

Sandniggers gonna sandnig.

I AM A PROUD BROTHA COME AT ME YO WE GONNA PLAY HARD YO AND YOU COMMIN AT ME NIGGA IT GOIN DOWN THEY BE HATIN ON US N THEY THINK WE AINT PLAYIN BUT NIGGA WE COMIN ON STROOOONG YO AND YOU GONNA GIT IT GOOD WHYBOI AN YOU GON FEEL IT HARD AN UR GURL GON FEEL IT GUD WEN I PUT MY BBC IN HER ASS OH YEA SHE GON GET MY BBC GUD WHYBOI

WHYBOOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

u are gonna regret sayin dat YOU RACIS MOFFUK PEAS OF SHIT

No Whites = No history

>The forces of moral good triumphed over the evil, reactionary Nazis that wanted to gas and kill six gorillion muslims and darkies
>Thank God there are no "white" countries anymore
>Could you imagine that? Only Germans in Germany? What are countries for anyway. I am so glad the EU is becoming a superstate right now.
>I kinda like Islam, my boyfriend believes in this prophet. He is from Mali.

Burn your house, your clothes and your computer. Go back to a hut and live of the earth... Then you can complain about "white opression", you bitch.

*SMACK LIPS*

Das right niggah we gon clap this fool dog

*GRABS MUH DICK*

Fucking fool dog

I don't think their will be much history written after the white race dies.

Kek, you think you can convert Brazil. If piss enough people off and try to end the "Bunda culture" i guarantee people will lynch you.

Whites = problematic racist bigots that held back Progress(tm). Our erasure will be mourned by no one.

>that pic

we need to do more toxic propaganda actions like this. poisoning the enemies' ideological wells.

Brazil is less than 1% muslim, friend.

We'll go down as a race of people who thought we were gods.
And who felt guilty that we were gods.
And so we purposfully disadvantaged ourselves so the so-called "lesser races" would not be intimidated by our "divinity."
We disadvantaged ourselves into extinction,
Somehow taking all the other races living in our borders with us.
Except, oddly enough, for the asians
Weird.

>whites
>real