Is there such a thing as too much softness?

Is there such a thing as too much softness?

No , there isnt. So post more.

Superior

Surely there's got to be some kind of limit.

No. Go on.

Sure is lizard here.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Believe in the dreams and the hopes of men packed inside their chests.

If only the story was on par with the tiddies.

Is there only one princess left now?

There is only ONE WORD to describe those sluts

What

No, he's collected them all.

Also, would their babby have cat ears?

S
A
W
F
T
how you doin?

One left it seems

Why he hasn't fucked them all silly is a real mystery. One isn't young forever.

maybe

Don't you hate when you wake up covered in bitches?

My bad, I thought they're supposed to be four in total.

Do I ever.

Regardless, I'm still glad that princebro at least got his own waifu.

theres light, wind, fire, water, and earth
the problem with the earth princess is that her country was destroyed

>Chapter 19
I can't find anything past 16, and I have been this way for months

It got licensed, so the scanlator dropped it, you can read it on other sites besides batoto

Started reading today, the story is good but the remain pure thing is really pissing me off. Thats why japanese dont procreate.

I'm guessing all five fingers need a ring and thus there needs to be five princesses.

Anyone wanna bet about the "maou" being 6th princess and probably an imperial princess?I guess the empire is the one controlling everything from the shadows.

It's like shonen manga romanga romances is written by repressed 1950s american christians.

She's so best it's not even funny.

>Lizards
>Needing cooling
Does not compute

Guy has gotten a lot of deathflags though in this chapter.

Yes

>Beautiful childhood friend love
>Marry
>This happened
And that was when i dropped this.

Oh it gets worse. They almost get it going with Hime and the rest cockblock him.

She accepted the other wives now it seems

She just wants to be number one

He cockblocks himself and goes out of his way saying he doesn't want to fuck her there but wants to wait until they get back to Japan. Thats when I dropped it.-

Cat's always got the right idea.

Catgirl is probably the best one. Mc being a bitch about not fucking them.

As soon as he gathered all of them he better fug them.

Dont worry, he will have all of their hymen blood mixed on his dick at the end

It is your typical harem story. All the girls will one way or another accept sharing MC with other girls despite them being a race of jealousy and selfish.
There won't be a series where the heroine forces MC to choose either her or the harem.

>It is your typical harem story

No its not, he actually married them, this is not typical at all

How long until this gets an anime?

yes and? in the end it doesn't matter because he doesn't go through with anyone even the girl who he actually loves but refuses to fuck for asinine reasons.

I missed this. It somehow hits all the right spots.

should have stuck with ghost fucking

Flat dragon's got the right idea as well. Imagine what kind of a schemer she will be once she falls for the ring king for real.

It still is, except it happens in a polygamy-permitted era/area. Tell me what the difference between this and non-marry one? Does he have an orgy with them?

Will we ever get more backstory on the old man and his elf?

Is the final battle going to be between them?

Did I miss a chapter?

>heart pupils

Godammit. Isn't it every man's sacred duty to fuck his wife?

Not much more to say. They had a thing but got separated because elves are bigots. Now he's a wandering sage and she was evil for a bit.

Having read the latest chapter I'm mad that Sato isn't throwing himself headfirst into training. If he's not going to fuck his wives because he's saving himself for when he gets back to earth the least he can do is make sure that his crew doesn't have to save his life every other page. He literally has no defense.

HEART PUPILS MUH DICK!!!

Bump

>>No

What a complete fucking assfaggot

Those feet are disturbing

Maybe cant draw feet

so the manga's shit, right?

I was sad when the elf dude that knew the other guy didn't take the ring and become homo.

I keep reading it but the biggest problem is that this is the one series where the harem protagonist has no reason not to start shacking up with the party members. He's married to each of them so purity isn't an issue. Each woman cares about him (with the exception of the water princess) so it's not about incompatibility. And the rules presented to him state that in order to power up he needs to consumate his relationship with each princess and he'll get a power boost.

So for me it's frustrating because the MC is cock blocking himself with increasingly more assinine reasons. Most recently he was with his childhood friend on a mobile city moving through the desert. He'd just beaten the strongest warrior in that kingdom and a flaming knight and Hime had said she'd sleep with him. Dude has her in his arms, she's dressed as a belly dancer and he says he wants to wait until they get back to earth. I think my keyboard hit mach 20 before smashing into the wall. That was the perfect setup and he blew it because he's a retard.

What is this?

Is this the one where he follows the girl through the portal, gets a ring and collects wives that he won't do anything with?

Yes
Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari

Faggot,

why so glum chum?

Thanks brudda.

ROMANTICS BTFO

He's not wrong.

muh nigga

>girl wants to make a nice mood
>guy just autisims it up