Fairy Tail 491

Are you prepared for bondage lolis vs. Mira?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JYmCUAC8Oic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are her hands covered in cum?

Apparently she's a sticky cum mage

Where is the cum from?

Trap

Considering Mira's weakness is useless things,like books and Lissana,she'll probably be jobbing again.

Undoubtedly, and she got separated from Elfman which means her only backup is fodder like Lisanna. My guess is that Oracion Seis is going to show up and take over so Makarov and Mirajane can go back to the guild.

You noticed the third leg too, eh?

She doesn't have three legs, her leggins have a line in the middle

Super tired of Erza mom already. is Erza the only other redhead in this dumb universe?

At least its Mashima so when these two boring 1 dimensional characters finally meet for their heart to heart we'll get some evil big boob mom incest.

She's a lot edgier than I was expecting. Kind of disappointing honestly.

>forgetting Flare

Brandish was too much best girl already among the Spriggans. Di Maria somehow still had some fun in her. Erzamom was always gonna be shit.

I'd dare say she's even the least fappable of the three, making her existance useless.

Welp take your bets, mouse princess being used for a dumb gag for Happy once they run into them.

Not a fan of the whole Dimaria thing because we got the concept of Wendy Big Boobs only to have it cheated away from us at the last moment.

>Reminder the Erza family are made up of Mary Sue's. Mavis has one and so does Zeref.

Hottest Fairy redhead bar none. My dick is diamonds whenever she shows up.

I'd trade my soul for canon Flare x Lucy x Brandish lewds

>gajeel is confirmed alive already

Everyone knew he was coming back, but for fucks sake, Mashima couldn't have held off till the end of the arc? Or at least him coming back in the middle of a big fight for a surprise? Why the fuck am I complaining about the plot of Fairy Tale? What the fuck is wrong with me?

I guess Brandish can still give us fat tit Wendy but its a longshot.

At least it wasn't nakama power, but this is still pretty fucking dumb.

>not liking DFC Wendy
You don't deserve her

>Soon

And Mest will keep her flat, you've seen the extreme level he's willing to go to. Seeing Brandish increase Lucy's bust is what drove him to that his action. If he ever learned there's a time mage out there who could age Wendy forwards into an adult he'd likely go and snap her neck in a heartbeat.

>Mirajane has Seilah
>potential for these two fighting each other

Would any other FT girl smell as good?

>They trap Mira in ribbons/goo and start doming her
>Mira uses Seilah takeover and forces them to fight one-another until they both tied up in each-others abilities
>Cue Mira's inner sadist emerging to get revenge by doming them right back

Considering the shit that's happened this arc, two bondage magi appearing to fight Mira makes this extremely plausible.

i hope there will be some good ryona in the next chapert

I wonder if Levy getting magic aids is ever going to be brought up again, considering she seems absolutely fine now.

Her body is used to having rougher things inside it.

Looking back at this Levy and Lily seemed like they're in the same place they were before. If so, this makes the whole Gajeel thing even more full of bullshit.

Is Wendy going to be attacked by Ajeel now?

>Bradman's also survived,and gives Laxus Magic AIDS again

Elfman and ST were right next to Mira and Lisanna and they ended up in different places, but yeah it does seem weird that they didn't get moved at all.

What the fuck is Mashima even doing anymore? Just give us more fan service and end this series already you fucking hack.

One does not simply Rush to the ending, my friend.

> Ajeel

Didn't think about that, Erzamom's magic probably allowed some of the defeated spriggan to get out of their prisons. I'm not sure if I want to see them fight again though. Dimaria's magic is Bleach tier of gimmicky.

It would be really bullshit if we got repeat spriggan fights before we even met the last one. At this point I don't think Larcade can be anything but disappointing, though. Mashima should have revealed him before Universe One.

black one has tits, how is that loli?

I think Chelia might've killed Chronos,therefore neutering Dimaria and her hax.

I want Gajeel to end with wendy or at least GajeelxWendy&Levy.

they're both already taken

So Eileen is Erza's sister? Or the title for the next chapter means it'll focus on Mira and Lisanna

>The Dream fight that will never happen

What if her magic has the properties of both rubber and cum?

It depends on what happens next chapter. Irene noticed Erza in the chapter titled mother and child, right after she specifically targeted Hisui to fuck with Hisui's dad. That's a pretty big flag for her being Erza's mom. Yeah there's the stuff about Mavis and the guild this chapter, but Mashima's perfectly capable of having the chapter title have dual meanings.

Yfw mest made brandish stab Augustus

So, does she give the best or the worst handjobs then?

I swear if that last spriggan doesn't turn out to be Gildarts in disguise/a different outfit/hair than usual, then he better be six feet under cause the fucking lack of him entirely is really pissing me off.

I can't wait for the ultimate

>because she's Erza

Erza's not even conscious but she's still gonna win her third fucking spriggan fight.

>All fairy tail rush to the guild to save Mavis
>They find her in the floor with zeref after some intense "battle"

THICC

ZERA

EYEBROWS

some nakama magic better make mavis and zera yuri possible

>Unconscious Erza is attacked
>Body automatically moves to defend and defeats her opponent
>"Her body is so highly trained that it can even fight when her mind is asleep!"

Fuck, this is going to happen isn't it?

Probably. I don't see any of the rest of team Natsu being able to take on Irene. Natsu and Lucy aren't smart enough, and Juvia and Gray are too weak.

The only other thing I could see happening is some bullshit like Jellal showing up out of nowhere again.

What happened to mest did he get plotted away with the rest or is he full on dead

Naw, dumbass was vaped before edgymom warped the continent

So was Gajeel. He's around, probably looking for Wendy.

We literally saw him get obliterated by Gandalf. If mashima bullshits it, then damn this is literally the worst shounen I've seen.

Natsu apparently negated the attack with some bullshit. That's how happy and lucy are alive.

Nah, if she could do that, she would've done it on the former chairman*. And she needs to be awake for the family reunion.

*: You will never get a doujin of her body automatically milking him dry in her sleep.

Or he'll teleport back to base to protect the other loli.

Not really. He was in the blast, but could've teleported out.

Ezra has so much love for her friends that not even being in a coma can keep her down! FAIRY TAIL!

>Nah, if she could do that, she would've done it on the former chairman
Sure the fact that a FT member couldnt do something before means they cant randomly pull it out of their ass, right? :^)

Nah, Erza's just going to wake up from her nap. She was conscious last we saw her before Gray was carrying her, so there's not much of a reason for her to stay asleep.

Eileen knows Erza is her daughter just because she has red hair? Really?

She sensed Erza's magic before seeing her. The red hair is just extra confirmation.

She sensed Erza's magic first, then looked outside. Red hair isn't particularly common in the story either. The only one I can think of offhand who comes close is Flare. Who was mistaken for Erza in the bath that one chapter. So sense, magic that feels like it might be a family member's of yours, then look and see someone with rare similar red hair. That's the sort of thing that bears checking out.

With the whole title of the chapter and the way Zera describe herself as being "born" from Mavis, as well as the way she looks, I'm starting to think that Mashima is trying to pull something really stupid on those that haven't read Fairy Tail Zero.

What the hell are you trying to do Mashima? I don't understand you anymore.

Cobra?

He's the only one that comes close, but his hair is usually a particularly shade of red. Darker, more brown, rather than bright red.

Apologies for niggastream but this implies they're sisters and not mother and daughter?

Chances are Mashima's trolling and it'll be Mira-Lissana or Angel-Yukino instead.

Mirajane did basically just get challenged to a fight. I'm thinking it's them. Or J+H themselves

Lots of convenient "happenstance" I see. Even Hiro admits it's an asspull.

Who's that on the upper left panel? Freed?

>Gajeel and Zera can't find Mavis
>after dying he just wants to get his dick wet
>Gajeel and Zera fuck on top of Mavis' grave

Natsu
I don't think you can fuck an illusion.

youtu.be/JYmCUAC8Oic

>Gajeel isn't dead

Acnologia is going to be pissed that he has more work to do.

I believe it's obviously refering to someone else, retard

>obviously

How so?

You can if you try hard enough

>mouse princess

That was cute

Shy Zera is qt

I don't play DOD, but were there really no other characters adapted to get Erza's skin? The one here is so moeblob in her look, voice and moves that it just becomes cringeworthy.

Why is laxus always fucked my mashima? He's the most powerful dude in FT after gildarts(when) but yet he got AIDS and is almost dead after one fight, whereas erza is possibly going to fight a third spriggan soon.

Who's even left among the spriggan 12? August, Eileen, and brandish right?

Larcade, the last unrevealed Spriggan who was in the north.
Invel the Winter General.
Possibly some of the imprisoned Spriggan being freed by the reshuffle.

>gildarts
I feel like Mashima completely forgot about him
Guild is about to get fucking destroyed, and he's just dicking around somewhere

At least Laxus still does things. Freed and the Thuder Legion get an even bigger shaft. Where the hell are they? Freed was awake last we saw him.

Gildarts was a mistake.

>be gildartz
>learn some magic shit
>have to join a guild to get money
>apparently this one doesn't do much
>hate doing things
>only go to guild once a decade
>travel around
>fuck bitches
>get money
>one time actually had to fight someone
>fucking sucks man
>then they want me to guildmaster
>lolno.jpeg
>leave entire continent
>tell natsu I fought a dragon so they think I do things
>mfw dragon actually came that time
>that sucked also
>missed 7 years of dicking time
>show up again in 10 years maybe

Living the dream

or happy, he seems to enjoy killing dragons.

There are a few fodder members of the guild we haven't seen that should be around. Bisca+Asuka, Reedus, Vijeeter, Porlyusica, Kinana, etc. The Raijinshuu are probably with them. Since we haven't seen them I bet they're some place pretty bad. Maybe they ended up with Acno or one of the Spriggans.

Did we get the time leap?

True. But he likes strong people.
Also
>Gajeel isn't dead
>God Serena is

>Maybe they ended up with Acno or one of the Spriggans.
Would Acnologia actually engage them?
He ignored August and Jacob.
Would be interesting if someone got placed near Invel though.

>Would Acnologia actually engage them?
Probably not, but he might impede their ability to get back to the guild somehow anyway.

If Invel and Acnologia ended up near each other that could be interesting too. Invel might be able to slow him down briefly like Eileen did by freezing him or something.

Because he wants to focus on Natsu's group so he has to find ways to write out Laxus, Gildarts and Makarov.

Is Erza actually her daughter? Couldn't she be her sister?

Which is probably why he wanted to write an adventure arc and not a war arc in the first place.

>If Invel and Acnologia ended up near each other that could be interesting too. Invel might be able to slow him down briefly like Eileen did by freezing him or something.

Wouldn't mind if that happened to be honest.
Since we'll get to see Invel in action and more of Acnologia's magic.

>raise hand
>make a huge explosion from underground that leaves a huge crater

>raise hand
>make a huge explosion from underground that leaves a huge crater
That was weird. Was he retaliating with the same magic as Irene's for fun?