Whites have been doing some terrible shit for thousands of years and now that we want it to end they get mad and become...

whites have been doing some terrible shit for thousands of years and now that we want it to end they get mad and become more racist.
Wtf whites should just just die already and finally racism would be over.

You can't have racism if there are no other races.

Think about that for a second.

You're mostly niggers in the cocaine fields so shut your nigger ass up and get back to picking my crop bitch!! ( yes i'm white )

>thousands

more like 200. get over it.

I genuinely love white people.

sage
get out, normie shill.

Every fucking tribe was racist until white people invented human rights. So stfu.

Racism, as you know, is like gravity, all it takes is a little push.

WTF are you yammering on about? We are not upset, we are telling you to do something or STFU because we're tired of you crying racist every second.

>When everyone forgets that LITERALLY EVERY OTHER RACE WAS AND STILL IS DOING RACIST SHIT

WOW MAN, I'm biting, but you're all fucking faggots that blame white people for everything. The only reason you do is because whites did the best at it, we fuck all of you wannabe Imperialists. Now all you can do is sit there and moan in your fucking stick hut while you take welfare from our great nations, keep crying you fucking niggers.

If it wasn't for white people most of you would still be eating bugs and sticks. Some of you still do. If you still have your hand out, kiss my ass some more.

I like racism as long as there’s no one around to push it

Of all the achievements and innovation from the White man, the best and my personal favourite has to be the 'race specific bio-weapon'. You brown people should be extremely concerned about this, but you will insist on poking the bear.

RACISS is just the HOLUP coming from the back of the class,
Lead or STFU niggers.

he's right ya' know

When did non-whites form this colored union against white people?
Or has it always been this way?

Whites brought Africa out of the early iron age. We gave them medicine, infrastructure, advanced agriculture techniques, education, etc.

Shoe me 1 decent country that brown animals built.

You can't. Every country on this planet survives because white empathy. You fuckers are about to starve. Like Niggers do.

>whites should just just die already and finally racism would be over.

except that it won't be. And all the other races will continue to hate you. And they won't help you at all.

Every race has been doing evil racist shit for thousands of years, except white are superior and more efficient at it.

>Or has it always been this way?
You guessed it

that is frikkin disgusting. when I traveled to Sweden, they were selling Chocolate-covered cock roaches as a delicacy, and they were expensive, too. and wouldn't you know, they tasted like just regular cock roaches. it's a frikkin conspiracy

>Shoe me 1 decent country that brown animals built
DINDUNESIA! look it up!

What does cockroach tastes like? Is it meaty?

>we want all white people dead and they dislike us more for it
Well okay, white people confirmed for being people I guess.

>tried to help niggers go beyond mudhuts and stop eating/raping their own children
>REEEEEE RACIST

Before you know it, first worlders will be eating mudcakes and african niggers will be eating the gourmet food we make.

Looked better in 2013

What's that roo's lifting program? I need to get on it.

You're free to leave anytime nigger

What happened to Germany? Why did it happen? They were invaded and not a single shot was fired.

What the fuck man ?

she looks better on the left. "thicc" is for niggers

enjoy ban.

vaginal discs are all the rage user
get with the current year

>he says on the internet
>using a computer
>in english

I wouldn’t mind tasting that stuff, but it should not be considered a delicacy in Sweden. Maybe in the middle East where the only food around is bugs and whatever, then sure, but not in Sweden

Isn't swedish traditional food literally decomposing fish?

>whites ruled the world and enslaved half the world with military and political might
>lemme just talk shit to that exact group

The terrible shit is far outweighed by the fantastic shit, so deal with it.

These arguments or thoughts are so aggravatingly stupid. First the current white people did not live a millennium and enslave anyone. Second, most of the worst racist shit I have read about were perpetuated by people of color.

Yeah but we stopped the racist shit decades ago and you still keep pretending like its still going on. We are mad because youre sticking lables on us that dont belong. You fucking retard nigger.

True. Thin is best, that’s why I would choose to date a Finnish girl over a Swedish girl every time.

No, you’re talking about the Swedish Government’s genitals.

it really depends on how long they have been under the refrigerator. the old ones are crunchy, but the ones that dies recently are combination of meaty and crunchy; not to get all technical butt unless of course you broil them in butter like the professionals in India, and serve them Fettucini, Broccoli, Alfredo sauce and Anchovy dip

Spain

Costa Rica. I went there. It was nice

Shitskins need to spend less time on twitter (a white man's invention btw) and more time studying history.

Their races have done just about everything white's have done, except for landing on the moon and inventing 99% of the modern world.
If you hate whites so much then get out of our countries and stop using our technology.

>Iron age
You mean stone age

Germany still feels an enormous amount of guilt fr what it thinks might have ackshually happened during WWII, so just in case Germans are willing to give Syrian refugees from Africa a huge genetic leg up, so that hopefully they will just end up being raped and tortured; and that's natural.

>Implying niggers, nips, spics and sand niggers haven't and don't do the same

You're another clown in clown world.

Chinks are opportunistic insects.

>Shitskins need to spend less time on twitter
the new 'Black Only' social media platform is gonna be called 'Twigger' for some odd reason. even though White peeps from DARPA created the original P2P, it was likely stolen by the White man because reasons

If find you guilty of bullshit and sentence you to 80 years in the acid mines.

It ain't unusual to be upset when people try to hold you accountable for something you are not responsible for. You'd think niggers would understand this.

>all whites are responsible for .5% of the southern population owning slaves before 1860s

>how dare you point out blacks for being the overwhelming responsible parties in welfare abuse, crime, felonies, interracial violence, interracial rape, housing market declines, low IQ, etc

eventually, as a conservative or lolbertarian, you realize you will never win in this world with this type of cognitive dissonance, and will discover all these filth need to be suppressed and ruled over

Is that retard honestly implying that every other group wasn't being just as racist for just as long or longer?

Only difference with whites is that we generally stopped and everyone else just keeps going.

Shit like this just adds credence to that Hitler may have been right.

Seriously, bringing up race just fuels the race war.

NEVER! has a Black person been able to name ~~>ONE

Everything is the white mans fault. I'm so sick of all of this crap. Everything is racist or people make things about race when it has nothing to do with the issue. It's everywhere you look, so you cant avoid it. Pic related, just posted.

>Whites all gone
>world a paradise free of racism

>No race better known for perceiving the future/threats and planning/preparing for it, than whites
>People don't get why whites today are getting up in arms about things

Some of us aren't being sarcastic about white genocide, just like our ancestors saw and planned ahead for harsh winters, we also see potential hard times ahead.

Yea......go fuck yourself you idiot. White guilt may exist in the west, but not on this board

>Wtf whites should just just die already and finally racism would be over.

>this stupid nigger legitimately doesn't understand what he just said or why it;'s so fucking funny

Couldn't control what my ancestors did in the past. Not my fault, faggot

more like

MLK: All people should be judged not by the color of their skin but of the content of their character
ALL PEOPLE: Cool
-------------------------
2012:
LIBERALS: Diversity is great mixed race people are inherently better than white people
WHITE PEOPLE: ....
OBAMA: Cops are racist and should be charged any time they shoot a black person
WHITE PEOPLE: uhhhhh
LIBERALS: not only are mixed race people inherently better white people are inherently worse and owe us money and gibs and reparations and should look down whenever they pass a black person in the street

WHITE PEOPLE:

WTF YOU JUST SAY TO ME? I JUST WANTED TO LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE AND RISE MY TWO WHITE KIDS BUT NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WANT TO DICTATE MY LIFE? WELL I ASSUMED EVERYONE WAS EQUAL BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE SOMEONE EXCEPTIONAL IT SHOULD BE WHITE PEOPLE WHO FOUNDED MODERN

>society
>law
>art
>architecture
>cities
>alphabet

IF YOU WANT TO TAK ABOUT HISTORICAL ACHIEVEMENT WHY DO YOU CONVIENTLY FORGET ABOUT THAT. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BRING UP 300 YEARS OF SLAVERY HOW ABOUT YOU TALK ABOUT 200 YEARS OF ENLIGHTENMENT, 600 YEARS OF STABILITY AND ALMOST 2000 YEARS OF EXPONENTIAL SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS.

>Looks white af
>Complains about whites

>largest human events of death are all Chinese
>most notably Mao
>white people are historically evil t. chink

It'll look like India.

An absolute hell hole that has the more white-ish ones who live closed off from the undesirables.

wait a minute... that mouth

bump

You're right, and the only way to wake those raycis crackas up is to KNEEL AND LIGHT

Obama and crowd did stoke the embers into a small flame.

Racism is good, kill yourself you fucking kike shill

>so they get even more racist
Yup. Have fun seeing how that turns out.

Yep the first slave was owned by a black person and it went all the way to the supreme court black people fuck up everything

comic sans makes it perfect
a touch of 35 yo child like retardation

It's all a smokescreen. A tiny minority of each race has formed a coalition, while the rest either don't give a fuck or hate everyone else just as much as they hate white people. There is no "union" as presented in mass media, as much as they want to keep pushing it. A race war, if it were to happen, wouldn't be a dogpile of everyone else on top of whites. It'd be race based fiefdoms all fighting against each other until one race is at the top.

Your right, we should have never stopped doing racist shit. We can start again by selling all those minorities into slavery in Africa where slavery is still permitted.

>only white people are racist

Is there any race on the planet that didn't do something horrible because of race?

do you think chimps jerk off onto those plates then make the chick swallow it all at once?

If Puerto Rico was an island full of caucasians, they wouldn't need any external help.

implying that other races haven't done even worse shit for thousands of years before whites. It's people like you why rascism still exists nignog

The fact that you want us dead is why we are going to kill you.

You brought this on yourself. Don't pick a fight with your superior. Have we not allowed all the other animals that we've conquered to live and even thrive? Be grateful because we can take everything away.
Antiracist whites lose their minds a little every time shitskins advocate for white genocide. Don't worry. Their families and closest, most sincere friends will be there to anchor them and get their minds right. They will join us.

Keep on that road, and you'll see what happens when white people chimp out.