Japanese car

>japanese car
>giant blue lives matter flag attached to it as if it was some coal rolling brodozer truck

really makes me think.

Do you think this bootlicking cuck actually supports the police or is he one of those people who thinks if he puts that flag on his car he has a less chance of being pulled over for whatever stupid shit he's done to his car.

btw this pic was taken in Ocean City, Maryland since #h20i is going on.

nice s13

and hes probably trolling

its ugly as shit. you don't know what a nice S13 is

>trolling
>its v8 powered

which makes it even worse

Why can't he support police when driving a foreign car?

read the rest of my post.

no

cuck

What's wrong with Jap cars?
Super reliable, smooth running, and they go like stink if you slap a turbo on them.

It is ironic, which gives the driver, probably some 20 y/o numale-to-be, more attention. Which is what it did, since you posted this thread.

He doesn't support the police or America, he just thinks the flag and that sticker on a JDM POS is a joke. Meaning America and white police are a joke to him. Go slash his tires next time, fag.

That doesn't answer his question fucktard

u

>posting speculative bullshit
kill yourself

Pic is op.

>answering a speculative thread with a speculative answer

someone alert reddit

I fly an american flag on my Japanese motorcycle. The bike is from Japan, I'm not. I think this guy loves America, supports the police and has a dope Silvia look-alike. And no, supporting the police does not always mean you want them to be heavily militarized.

Obviously your car

XD slash his tires bro ;)

Yeah, if he is also a redditor like yourself and is just making le FUNZ of le white amurrrica xDDD

>camber
gtfo.

we /pool/ now

>bootlicking

Fuck off back to /leftypol/ you bedwetting autistic cunt.

heres a clean one:

>Japanese car is somehow a bad thing
Kill yourself.