If you are half one race and half another, which one do you identify with ( for ex black and white)

if you are half one race and half another, which one do you identify with ( for ex black and white)
Can you just pick which one you are?

Well I'm part Hungarian part polish, but it's my great great grandfather who's polish so I don't consider myself polish in anyway. I don't even consider myself Hungarian because I was born here so I say I'm an Anglo

No, you're automatically assigned to the race corresponding to your most niggerish half. The only way you can help the cause is to black jew women or an hero and take a bunch of niggers with you.

Mestizo here. I always check "White" on anything that asks my race.

Usually it winds up with both your cultures alienating you against your will.

This, even 1% nigger means you're still a despicable nigger.
Maybe your great great grandma shouldn't have been a gigantic slut.

Niggers aren't a race, he's talking about mixed race not mixed species.

Im half white 25% brazilian and 25% asian, I identify as white because
>A. White people and Asians to a extent are superior
>B. I act very white (As in redpilled, not wigga).
>C. My skin color
>D. my political opinions

I'm half Russian, half Afghan and always tick the "mixed white and asian" box.

How can you identify as human when you're half animal?

This. Im half asian half white. They both reject me.

Animals belong in the zoo, I wouldn't have a problem seeing you in a cage but it's dangerous to have you on the street. In Canada when an animal like a bear or coyote comes into the city the police kill them it's just common sense

Youre both ya retard cunt.

Lol

If you're half black we whites will view you as a nigger because that is what you are, a nigger. Nigger mutts almost always end up having more nigger babies and just pollute their bloodlines even more

Am I white enough?

>I say I'm an Anglo
Why in the fuck lol.

Why don't you identity with....... Yourself? As a concussion sentient being?
>MUH RACE

there is no such thing as white enough baby
aim for the stars

whatever one you most look like that is what you are.

Because I'm a proud Canadian, Canada, Australia, Britain and New Zealand are the best countries in the world.
Anglo culture is the best in the world and literally every other country, culture, history is irrelevant. There's no reason to even be aware of the news or media in any country outside of these four. And we have the best monarch to ever exist, we never had a revolution or civil war we are the most stable, safest. And most civilized nations in the world

Im sorry man, I have a white soul but im trapped in another body, if Hitler would have won i would be 100% white like im supposed to be.
Sorta like how transsexuals say that they are a man/woman trapped in another body.

>That still wont stop me from fighting for white peoples right to exist.

It's odd that my Neanderthal variants are so high, even though I have so much shitskin DNA

You're still not Anglo, even if any of that were true.

Deep down you know the truth. And it disgusts you

if you're white enough to be called "white privileged" you're white enough to vouch for white interests

thread/

I don't care, I am 110% Anglo culturally and besides my accent nobody would know I'm not Anglo

when you're ready, Neo, you'll realize that your skin color never mattered, that you've always been free to choose.

>I don't care
I doubt that

As a mestizo raised by his maternal white mother in a white, middle class environment, surrounded by white family members, I've never considered myself anything other than white. I suppose I'm also lucky that I inherited more of my mother's white physical traits, so non-whites and whites both assume I'm white. Liberals also assume I'm white, for what that's worth.

That said, I can see happening very easily.

I think the culture you associate with has everything to do with the environment in which you're raised, but can also heavily depend on your particular mix in terms of what physical traits you get dealt at birth. I suppose it would be more difficult for people who are noticeably mixed.

Either way, you still have to come to terms with the fact that you are mixed, and are therefore representative of both ethnic groups. Either you embrace that, and yourself, as the unique individual you are, or you let other people make decisions on how you should live your life and view yourself.

>Can you just pick which one you are?
no and sage

Mixed race user here. Half English, half Bajan (Barbados like Rihanna). I look 100% white so most people treat me like so. But girls love it when they find out im half black, I become exotic. Im 6'9" so btfo pure white manlets.

Oh and fuck BLM, leftist scum and Schillary

Kind of. I was raised by two white people though. We often joke on here about "I identify as..." but in my case, it is very true. I only hung around white people. Hell, I was on the chess team in MS and HS for fuck sake. Wetbacks don't fucking play chess.

Eh I find how you identify can change over time. Maybe you want to fit in within a white neighborhood so you act more white or maybe you want to get in touch with your roots later on so you become a nigger or a Native American at least in your mind.

I honestly think identity politics and all this focus on identity is for brainlets though, but you do you.

You identify as the lower race, because you're not accepted as a member of the superior race. Niggers are the lowest race, so one drop always defaults to nigger. Whites are the higgest race, so one drop of another race always defaults to that race.

>As a mestizo raised by his maternal white mother
So your dad was full or mostly Native American?

None of you faggots are white.

I'm half anglo and half mostly potatonigger and the question haunts me.

So I just say native american because my great great great grandmother was half native.

Gonna have to disagree with you there, our biggest weakness is being part of that African bloc called the "part and parcel wealth"

Why do you Canadians like being cucked so much? Also, digits.

Yes, I've always identified as a proud aboriginal.

Go back to china

You aren't either race, and you can't identify as either of them.

You are not an anglo

Mostly Native. Weird how inheritance works.

half Swiss and half British. I identify with the British side more easily.

Nigger I'm not moving to Canada. Are you guys adding Chinese to your languages yet? That French thing you do is really weird

I agree, it should be English only

I choose to construct my identity relative to how people see me, which is not always white, but white sometimes, and not all the time will I conform to how people may see me

OP here, am I white enough to be white

No you can't pick one to be. You can pick one you like more however. Blame your parents

Both my paternal and maternal grandmothers were Croats that got Serb'd. That makes me half-Croat by blood. I think of myself as a South Slav.

Kek

White obviously, this is earth

>Trace regions: 2%
Share with the class, Tyrone.

It's really pretty simple:

If you're half white, half black, you're a nigger.
If you're half asian, half black, you're a nigger.
If you're half white, half asian, you're white.

If you consider "hispanic" a race rather than a disease, then:

Half white, half hispanic = hispanic
Half black, half hispanic = mexi-coon
Half asian, half hispanic = probably canadian

I go with white because my skin is white and if I pick black the people asking me will look at me funny. I bought a gun recently and apparently I had to choose between white or black during the check so I chose white. I'm basically this dude.

Half and half? No, you probably won't be fully accepted as either. Sorry user, you were dealt a shit hand.

You're confusing Hispanic with mestizo

>pic related Jessica Perez from Costa Rica

>19% Potato nigger
You gotta go back, Mick.

I'm a quarter jew, a quarter black, a quarter spic and a quarter arab. I'm a collage of subhumanity what should I do, Sup Forums?

No digits to be seen Australia you fucking piece of shit

I'm like 20% Jewish. I've decided to consciously try to manipulate people and it's surprisingly easy.

Don't worry, Sup Forums. I'll use my powers for good.

>Can you just pick which one you are?
Always the non-white. There's only one way to be perfect, but infinitely many ways to not. Once you deviate from white, you cease being perfect, i.e., you won't identify as white.

there's a concept called "hypodescent" where half-blacks are judged by the lesser quality race in their mixup.
it was designed by cultural anthropologists to explain the prejudice against half-blacks.
the real reason is because the negro is a retrograde species of humanity whose blood is dominant even in small quantities, like an ass who breeds with a horse and out comes a mule.

Gresham's Law applies.

>the real reason is because the negro is a retrograde species of humanity whose blood is dominant even in small quantities
It should be obvious to everyone. Pure water doesn't need much feces in it to become impure. One drop is enough, as the wise men used to say.

Kek, good luck based mischling.

English/Cuban. However, the cuban side are from Northern Spain originally.. So White

fucking disgusting.
so did your dad rape your mum or did he pay her for the privilege of getting syphilis?

It's like every time I order an Arnold Palmer I say half sweet tea half lemonade.

asians and northern africans/middle easterners have neanderthal dna

my mom is white/injun and my dad is mexican so i just think of myself as mixed. not sure how you can deny part of your hertitage without some sort of self-hatred or inferiority complex.

>automatically assuming cuckholdry
>automatically assuming the man is the black one because black=masculine
You are a cuckhold. You can try and deny it but it's fucking obvious man. Stop pretending to be racist because you know deep down you like black men. Just like 87% of Sup Forums. Pussy white bitch boi.(You like it when I call you that don't you?)

I'm half ashkenazi, part arab, spanish/italian, and some other random shit. My skin is olive colored, not dark, not super white. Leftists call me a white devil piece of shit and the alt-right calls me a jew spic piece of shit. I fit in nowhere.

It comes down to looks and upbringing. I am half Chinese, but I am considered white because I look much more white than Chinese. If you are half black it is the other way around, as you always look like a nigger even if you are partly white.

who else /mutt/ here?

whichever one gibs more gibs

Half black half white is 100% black you fucking moron.

Mestizo, and I identify with mestizo.

I have some Jewish ancestry. I don't let it bother me because I don't look like a Jew and I wasn't raised as one. But it will disqualify me from citizenship in the Northwest Front if that ever comes to fruition, which is going to suck if it does. Oh well.

How are political opinions = race? Especially when more Asians tend to agreen with the threads on this board than whites?

Because Sup Forums sucks any kind of self confidence out of the visitors of this board forcing them to find a group to be a part of.

You have nothing to worry about, these LARPing faggots won't go anywhere.
>Northwest Front
Pfff.
Just be happy user, nobody cares for you ancestry.r.

Men of weak will & little sense of worth, ha!

>38% beady eyed Anglo
You'Re a super kike lizardman

> Canada, Australia, Britain and New Zealand
All of these countries are literal shit. The only Anglo country worth a single fuck is the US and it's not even debatable

I'm half peruvian-spic, half white. I don't look/am not considered a peruvian to the spics, and I don't look/am not considered white. I can look like a tanned white from a distance with a buzz cut, and a half jap up close thanks to my white grandfather's high cheek bones and intense Germanic features, and the peru long nose/lighter brown skin. I don't need to say this, but japs don't accept me either. Nobody accepts me--not that I would want to associate with spics, whom I have already cut contact from.

At this point, suicide is imminent.

Hardly Argentina. Check pic related.

Race baiting, JEW DETECTED

This, if you are not 100% white, you are just something else.

The one most similar to you, or consequentially just identify as your own mix

I'm 2/3rds British isles, 1/3rd French/Italian but I ethnically identify as the latter since that's my paternal line

I identify as "human male".
So should you (unless female).
/thread

Fuck off kike

I'm mixed. I can channel any 'side' I want. It gets me out of trouble sometimes. Too much mixing, yes; you're a mutt.
Just the right amount? Feels like freedom.

Do you actually say "Anglo" or Canadian. Anglo Saxon Canadians identify as 'Canadian' unless they're recent immigrants. It's implied their ancestry is British, or French if Quebecois

I'm Filipino and white, but I have some real light skin so I kinda feel odd when at a party with all these darker skinned dudes, and so I identify as white.

I say Anglo. It's the majority in my blood. Grandfather was 100% English. Grandmother was danish/dutch/English. My other grandfather was 100% Russian though. My other grandmother is old American stock been here since Plymouth pretty much and is mainly just British. Scotch/Irish/English.

What would this identify as? Ash?

9_9

>my parents genes dictate who I am

Why don't you get outside and DO something to define yourself instead of clinging to your skin color?
If the CIA peeled your skin off and mine, we'd be dead, but our only differences would be the legacy we left behind.
Do something. Be someone. Stop humping jewnetics.

You are neither, until you breed with a mor concentrated specimen you are effectively raceless...like half the world basically.

I'm not going to spill my guts to you, nor am I going to tell you what has led me to this moment in my short life thus far, to prove a point. Anonymous or not.
In rebuttal to >my parents genes dictate who I am :
I'm not that dense, but after time and time again, I have accepted that I am equivalent to those who fall under the below-average line. It doesn't help that my mother is a mentally ill race traitor who has played victim up until now, and my father was an illegal immigrant who couldn't wait to get his coke snorting, beaner hands on a stupid white woman (cheated on her soon after too, kek) so as to further establish himself in a society he never belonged to--to which he hid under the guise of religion until he committed suicide once he couldn't work any longer due to a working accident.
>Do something. Be someone.
Do you actually believe all of those feel good P.R. speeches they forced us to sit at in school, watched and listened to on T.V., and read? You're missing the point if you think that I am blaming things on others when in reality it's because I have nothing to identify with, nor can I cling to any ideology.
>jewnetics
Irony at its best. It seems you have succumbed to jewish trickery yourself, though you're probably a jew yourself.

You're a mongrel. What sort of community did you grow up in? And what do you look like?