Why are right wing girls so hot...

Why are right wing girls so hot? Is it because they uphold traditional feminine values instead of trying to be equally masculine as males?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgwerO355t0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Faith Goldy looks like a meth addict.

lauren ain't far behind

Photo aging process. Stay the fuck out of the sun, dumb bitches.

she's beginning to resemble a piece of leather

They might preach traditional values but neither of them hold them. They just want that sweet right $$$$.

>man coulter

Yeah, ok buddy.

Both of them look ten years older than they are. I thought Faith was in her late 30s and Lauren in her early 30s.

is it the sun or what?

nah it's the lack of empathy

Did they fuck?

Raised by strong white men with good genes

Pic unrelated?

faith blowjobs must be godlike

sadly shes a dumbass

>girls
>hot

She has an husky ugly sounding voice like Lauren, but top tier dick sucking lips for sure

remember when they posted the link this week on how more than 50% of Sup Forums users are women? you can really tell by these threads its fucking hilarious

People become left wing because they have feelings of inferiority.

girls wearing star wars shirts = thieving shekels from beta 12 year olds

lauren is a jew

>“hot”

The one in the red shirt is a fucking freak , how is that hot

why do all american """whites""" look like jews from east europe ?

Faith Goldy is a wiry little scrap of leather but I'd ravage her vagina with my penis.

they arent american, frog

>they're definitely not alt-right

Faith looks like such a trashy bimbo.
It's like she's a 36 year old stripper addicted to heroin even though she's in her early 20s.

How can a girl legitimately have such shitty genetics?

Ive fucked hotter girls off of plenty of fish you tiny penis loser

Hot roasties literally cannot understand struggle.

Everything they think they've earned the world has given to them.

>faith goldy is 27 years old

Jesus christ she aged like milk in the sun

>chidless unmarried whores in their late 20s preach conservative values to their supporters
Weird timeline.

wow faith is 4 years older than me but looks old enough to be my mother

Her skin is as leathery as Larry King's. It's fucking gross. She needs to stop tanning so much.

They people that say deus vult wouldn't genocide all the Muslims if trump wanted to round them all up next week.

If you think Lauren is hot you probably need to get your eyes checked, Lauren's sister is hot, Lauren is a 6/10 on a good day.

I see what you're getting at here, but realistically if they were living the lives they advocated then they'd be too busy to do this. Someone has to, so I give them a pass in that regard.

>feminine
Lauren is literally, legally a man.

right wing girls are objectively ugly.
they have no fashion sense, they have fake tans and ugly haircuts, and they talk in a deep mock-masculine voice like anne coulter.
if you're interested in beauty, you should date a liberal girl...

I heard she's part greek or somthing

>having never seen a meth addict

This is what non obese women look like burgerbro

You consider that ''so hot''? It must be good to have such low standars I guess.
Also these bitches just parrot alt-right talking points to get views, if you unironically watch them you need to get off the internet.

yeah true, most girls are liberal so it's okay. I also find that the ones who claim to be right-wing conservatives are just going through an edgy phase and it won't last.

Left wing includes all genders under (female)

It's cuz they're normal. We're like starving for it. Too many fatties and freaks out there.

Can Sup Forums quit fucking posting these dumb e-celeb attention whores already!!!

wrong

they are females

they have it easy

they are fucking losers and don't practice what they claim

this

I'd rather neck myself than pull a whale ashore. If you want a good one, get one that doesn't openly offer her political opinion. Those are usually the ones with a brain, and are all the better for it.

It's pretty fucked up. Who are we conversing with? I've never watched a single one of these whores' videos. How much fucking free time are these individuals dedicating to keeping up with these stupid e-celebs. Truly activates my almonds

I saw her at a rally in May. Leathery face with huge lip injections (I didn't know who she was at the time and though she might be late 30s), pack of parliaments hanging out her back pocket. I would bet money she does coke.

She was cute before the mind virus

everyone who is cool likes a bit of blow it's great stuff

there's lots of single mom's that use facebook/social media all day. how often do these women release youtube videos? once a week? you cut them too much slack for their vaginas.

The 80s are over, dad

Ok son I'm off to bed. Say goodnight to your mother.

from what I've seen they're either fat hillbillies or tiny air-heads.

all drugs are fun in moderation.

Coke is coming back in Canada because the economy, housing market, and future prospects of young people are so bleak they need anything to lift themselves up.

what! seriously? what's wrong with dating a chick that only got recently released from the Methadone clinic? Why? just because she isn't wearing the latest fashion and is instead wearing an outfit put together at the last minute at the local donation thrift store? seriously!

Nah. It's just far cheaper and not as garbage as it was until recently. Someone set up shop here.

"hot" seems to be an extendible term. i don't see a relation to traditional values. it's more like i think there is an inverse proportional connection. less conservative ~ more sex appeal.

THIGG XDDDDDD

Sometimes she looks attractive (she has a good facial structure), but when she smiles it makes her look really bad.

Chinkadinks fucking you over that much? Ouch.

I love my MAGApede waifus
KEK!

Underrated

Watch how thirsty Brittany Pettibone is for Chad Sellner

youtube.com/watch?v=cgwerO355t0

she's fine. liberals are just mad their women look like hobgoblins

Fashy braids.....wheatfields....im going to die alone...

she looked so good with no lip job!!!

Only high quality stuff. Anything you can buy on the street is practically a different drug and doesn't have the same effect at all.

GOTTA HAVE

FAY-EH-EH

GOTTA HAVE

FAY-EH-EH

GOTTA HAVE

FAY-EH-AYTH

Human Ecce Homo

nooooooooooo she looked so much better
fuck plastic surgeons they always ruin everything

Leatherface & Duckmouth

fuck you kangaroo shitposter

>saged

I hate lip injections so much

Can't none of yall boys handle Faith or Lauren. Like little kids with a crush on your grade school teacher.

>when the fags post

she needs to take it easy on the tan
turning to turning and she already has the big lips

damn

goldies is hot

other looks jewish

goldie has a lot of brain and guts even.

other is a typical female with oestrogen poisioning and the typical female brainfoggyness and delusions and lack of undestanding.