youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when u get to the final boss and realize that means the game is about to end

>fundamentalist Christian fascism increasingly being made law

>mfw some of them are actually feeling constant unrelenting horror

Guess we need to all buy Dodge Challengers then

It's bait.

Going through safety drills with my first firearm purchase of my life thanks to these cunts.
I always had it in the back of my mind that a real man owns a gun.
The Commies have finally given me reason.
I don't think anything will come of their little tantrum.
That said, they'll be unhinged while they're in the middle of it.
I live in Los Angeles and hope nothing goes down here because this place will fucking burn.
. . . all of that said, it'll probably be a bunch of fat white chicks trying to block traffic.

Remember! Let freedom burn brightly on November 4th! Dazzle and amaze entire AntiFa crowds with an X-15! One? Why not two! Hey Berniebros, make sure those hilldawgs really feel the Bern this November 4th!

youtube.com/watch?v=5nZQZya7nA8
Get yours now!
throwflame.com/

Still spreading their ignorance and lies I see.

>Immigrants living in fear of deportation and torn from family

Did Obama not deport anyone during his presidency? Oh wait MILLIONS were deported when he was president. Illegals should live in fear, they're criminals that broke the law and cut in line of those who waited patiently for their chance.

>Children, elderly, sick and poor denied healthcare

Last I checked welfare, social security were still operational. Healthcare should always cost money, doctors/nurses and janitors etc aren't slaves. Oh you want more "FREE" government taxed paid healthcare? There's plenty of that for the poor. In fact, because of Obamacare more were forced to get healthcare "free" and didn't even want or need it only causing more burdens on the system. Many lost their policies and their costs skyrocketed.

>Blacks Latinas facing police brutality

That never happened under Obama either right?

My dragons breath shotgun shells will work just fine.

>FCAshit
>Ever

I'll be crushing them under the wheels of my miata

Rx-8 tailpipe also works

BRING IT ON FAGS!!1

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

think about all of the people that AntiFa skeered, that are gonna stay at home where it's safe. there is nothing more intimidating than a skinny-jeans wearing limp-wristed faggot LARP'ing as a trannie with a bottle full of pee pee, amonia and bleach that hates law abiding citizens

Right to live
Nature/evolution has a message for you.

The fuck you mean final? Done already?

i very much look forward to the salt mine

its their last attempt to lure tard niggers into the reach of law enforcement or some one behind the wheel of a car

>Nov 4th is a Saturday
Most people are off, at home, with their choice of home defense
>18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
Why won't this be enforced? law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2383

Make your move commies. I'm ready.

>tfw this has unironically become you singing to Rhodesians never die
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE

Wait this is better: 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
>Is this one giant LARP or is this for real??? How can anyone be so stupid to publicize this?
Answering my one question: alt-left is immune from laws
WTF

Please. Please do something stupid like riot. My buddies Benelli, Colt, Smith and Wessen are itching to meet you.

I hope these faggots try something. I’ve been ready for something like this for years now.

>the trump/pence regime must go

So it only took about a year of explaining carefully that if you remove Trump, you get Pence. You swap an incompetent buffoon for a normal human being that's actually got political experience.

It ought to be the worst nightmare of the left but they're just too dumb to know how government works.

Do you have time to be posting on the Internet? Your wife is calling it and she needs you to prep the bowl.

Let me know when they all kill each other so I can finish modding my xbox.

Antifa get the fuck out you must die now !!