twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bbc.com/pidgin/world-41317443

tis a sad sad day for all da poo poo dat idnt in da loo

wtf am I reading??

da poo-poo

Fucking hell, its nearly as bad as American English

Reality makes for better jokes than I can ever come up with
No it don't

This makes me question if the people speaking that language have a higher IQ than a 3 year old.

It looked like a joke at first lol

Sub-Suharan Africans have an IQ ≤ 67

>You dey serious? You dey poo-poo in front of all my pickin?

>Police for Colorado, United States, dey find one mystery jogger, wey dem don give di name "Mad Pooper", wey dey always go poo-poo outside di house of one family

Good to see my £147 a year TV licence fee well spent.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-40975399

>So I come outside to face di woman, I ask am 'You dey serious? You dey poo-poo in front of all my pickin?' She say, 'Yes, sorry!'
>Mrs Budde say: "Two other times when we catch am - we catch am yesterday - she change di time when she dey show because she know say I go dey wait am".

I somehow doubt that this quote is accurat .

Hey brit, does Adele not speak proper English? Every time i hear her speak it feels like american ebonics.

typical white nigger, Entitled bitch thinks she can shit where ever she wants

>Jogging woman wey dey always poo-poo for somebody dormot

What the flying fuck.
It's like a tendies version of english.
Someone show this to /r9k/ so we can have another golden age of tendies and poop jar memes.

i can't believe this is a real thing

Why is the BBC even simplifying things into pidgin english? Can the former colonies not read regular english?

Why de English be writin de news in de blackie speak?

Umm, sweetie... England can't read English

the answer to your question is emphatically no.

>"I put sign for di wall where I write 'Abeg, na beg I dey beg you, stop am."

OI THEYAH, GUV, WOT YOU NEED TODAY, A CHIMNEY SWEEP ROUND THE OLD POKEY-BLIM OR SOME GOOD OL' IN-OU'-IN-OU', EH? PIP PIP AN 'OW'S THE QUEEN? I SWEAYAH ON ME FOOKIN' MUM, OI'LL SMASH YOU, YOU WANNA 'AVE A GO? CHEERIO AND BUGGUH OFFTUH THE ROUNDABOUT IN YEH BIMBLY-WIMBLY, POOFTUH TINKY WINKY

British national news funded by taxpayers

Bicoz inglis is black

Oh my fucking god, I never considered it was for domestic consumption.

The funny thing is that pidgin is solely a spoken language, they use English as a written language. The BBC had to come up with a way to write it

youtube.com/watch?v=W0231M8lGZ0

We wuz $hake$peare and sheet!

Plugged the article into a readability checker, results are pic related. Surprised that the reader gave an 'easy to read' result but then again I guess I shouldn't be given the complexity of the grammar? Also I think it's important to note that something more difficult to understand isn't automatically better, although the grade levels listed are still a bit daunting.

Link for the curious: readabilityformulas.com/free-readability-formula-tests.php

Is this a real thing? Looks like it has been created to entertain pol

National treasure. RIP

Wat dem dey mehn ba des?

wokest twitter acct ever

twitter.com/BBC__DlNDU

>bbc.com/pidgin/world-41317443
Africans have a slang for of English that is incredible dumbed down and primitive that they speak in Africa. It resembles baby talk. Even with the gift of language from the west, they fucked this up, as well.

Instant classic copy pasta

>the absolute state of American humour

we KNEEL cuz we POWERFUL n u whyttboyz need to respec us or u will FEEL THAT POWER, das right wyt boi u gon feel it gud. We gon git our own anthem, and we STRONG BROTHERS WILL STAND TOGETHER WHEN WE GET THE BLM FLAG FLYING AND WE PLAYING LOUD OUR OWN ANTHEM, and this is what will play when THE STONG KINGZ AND QUEENZ STAND TOGHETHER.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQ_DHRI-Xp0

ONLY GON POST ONCE ON DIS RACISS MOFFUKKIN BOARD WIT DIS GOTDAM FUKKIN SHIT AMERISHIT FLAG, IT DON STAND 4 MAH FREEDOM IT IS FUKKIN RACISS AN U WHYBOIS NEED TO FUKKIN RESPECT THE BLM AND MY BBC FUKKIN UR GURL CUZ SHE GON GETTIT REEEEL HARD WHYBOI OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT IS SHEEEEEE GONNA GET IT OH GOTDAAAAYAYYYYUM IT IS MAKIN MA GIANT FUKKIN BBC SO FUKKIN HARD THINKIN BOUT UR WHYGURL GETTIN FUCKED BY MY BBC

B B C
B
C

>Police for Colorado, United States, dey find one mystery jogger, wey dem don give di name "Mad Pooper", wey dey always go poo-poo outside di house of one family.

i thought IQ can't go negative

Did someone hack the BBC?

bbc.com/pidgin/

I can't believe this is real. Why can't Parliament make this illegal? What the fuck is wrong with the Foreign Ministry that they would promote bad English writing?

The average iq in Equatorial Guinea is 58. They're Down syndrome tier retarded.

>humour
>mour
>u

Proper grammar is racist.

>(you)

Learn to spell in my language Jamal

What the fuck?

bbc.com/pidgin/media-40969682

Smart blacks have the potential to learn proper English, so why waste time on this shit mixed language?

Way dem dat language?

> U.S. news is terrible
> U.K.: hold my beer

bbc.com is an actual thing?

>i thought IQ can't go negative
Why would you think something that stupid? IQ is a continuous function from -inf to +inf. There's an equally high chance to find someone with IQ 250 as -50.

"Give me latest gist"

That's how you say "Can I get a quick rundown?" in west African pidgin.

The voice of Britain

Oh, you mean like pic related? That language? Yeah, take a good, long look. That's your language now. Your biggest media outlet speaks in sub-Saharan ebonics, and you call Americans "Jamal"? Sweet fucking irony, thy name is Britain.

>thousand of Brits died in WWII for this

What's next? ARD Küchendeutsch?

Do they have pottery in this language? I'd love to hear some. This sounds so dumbed down that I wonder if poetry is even possible.

Global left is trying to normalize every form of degeneracy. Recently it's shitting in public. They need to be hung until they decapitate.

nachrichtenleicht.de/startseite.1899.de.html
You guys have this one. Nowhere near on the same level, though. In fact, this one was quite useful to me in studying German.

cuz if you go under 80 you're in the island of retardness i can't imagine -50 how its look like

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41171196

>wan troway poo-poo

Meh, under 80 is not even that bad. In my elementary school, I had a girl with an IQ of 17 in my class. Sure, she couldn't speak or walk, and she didn't seem to have any consciousness at all, but she still had to go to school. That's Finnish bureaucracy for you! Anyway, if it's possible for a human to have an IQ of 17, a retarded snail would surely have less than 0.

wtf user, kikes want to set the Bar really low

>girl with an IQ of 17 in my class
her own existence look like a torture for her sht!

She might just as well have been dead. She didn't even move her eyes. I was actually afraid of her, since she looked just unnatural and disgusting. It's a disgrace how our retarded laws force such creatures to be with healthy children. Or how she was kept alive at all. I believe she died when se was 16 or something. Although I doubt she ever even lived.

They don't even want their own refugees.

so she basically a vegetable, i really have so confused empathy now.
a permanent state of nothingness.. my god

> 'You dey serious? You dey poo-poo in front of all my pickin?'

Quite literally newspeak.

fackin 'ell this isn't a bad bit o' bantz guv, warra top lad you are an' all.