Is it happening?!!

I'm currently stationed at Joint Base Lewis McChord. My unit was recently sent to NTC (National Traing Center), where units go to get ready to deploy. We were supposed to go home last Tuesday, but our return keeps getting pushed back. We got validated, and are no longer training... just waiting.. We are being told that we are awaiting ordere.. WTF does that mean? Does this mean there is something planned for the near future??? Is it happening???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TS3kiRYcDAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not happening, you were just forgotten about.

Last night we were able to go out on Fort Irwin. Some of us went bowling, but tonight we are on lock down... WTF is going on??

Post proof. Photo of uniform with timestamp.

shitty larp or dumb private
>sage all fields

Nigger your fucking unit forgot to cut your orders because somebody is a dumbass. Calm the fuck down. Welcome to the military.

Wtf is going on

you do what they want you to. nobody ever said it has to make sense to be in the army.

No bro... they didn't forget us...

Maybe tonight is the night. There could be some false flag and then North Korea gets bombed to hell.

we all know that in a short time we are going to kill the gooks of the communist north, mentally prepare for the coming war

Hurry up and wait. Go to the mafia. Someone knows something

My CO just came into our billets and said something to our PL, and then walked out. My PL ran to my PSG and whispered in his ear... The look on his face said it all... they are now sitting on my PSG'S bunk talking in private.... I'm not going home am I?

Nice EFMB lmaaaoooooooooooo.

I bet you're a slicksleeve too. Nothing is happening.

hahaha have fun landing in norkia, dont die fegit

Get close nonchalntly.
Go to the head
Talk with someone nearby
Boots don't know shit anymore

Larping fag. If you are delayed you would know why. Trust me i know.

godspeed user

war is coming

You will be sent to the Korean Peninsula within 48hrs. God speed.

Where is your training center... I will wait

I guess you tried more than a few times and failed... it's hard not being an expert, but I guess it only sucks if it was you.

Loving the air assault wings bro.

13B here.

Your airborn...that means you're most likely going to jump behind the lines for recon.
Dunno where though but I'm assuming Afghanistan or Syria.

OPSEC, you Commie faggot.

I found a rock that looked exactly like a dick at the NTC many years ago.

Is it still out there?

I have a CMB because I'm not a pussy desu. :3

>OPSEC

Fucking this. Loose lips sink ships, OP is a Communist.

youtu.be/TS3kiRYcDAo

CAN CONFIRM MUSHROOM CLOUD OUTSIDE MY HOUSE AS WE SPEAK, MY FLESH IS MELTING AS I TYPE THIS, HAPPENING CONFIRMED.

1. This.
2. Have you ever heard of OPSEC you fucking retard?

war is coming!

lol r?

i ran over one of the only trees i saw for miles out there

What type of unit are you in and what’s happening to other units in your BCT/Brigade? Talk to people in S-1, 2, or 3