What if Heavy Object gets S2 before Index gets S3?

What if Heavy Object gets S2 before Index gets S3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIP9FhXDljA
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ5UDGsvVtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then that would be what would happen.

That would be pretty fun and Index fans would get pretty mad, but it's probably not a financially sound idea.

I'd be happy, HO is way better than index

I'd be down for Deep Optical, Heivia saves the day Top Gun loli (if they don't make her part into an OVA instead) and LOYALTY. Plus if they skip vol5 to make it into an OVA we'd get MIB. That said i also want Index s3, Zashiki Warashi full adaptation, and the most likely to happen: Blood Sign.

You'd have to get all of JC Staff, Dengeki and the producers all drunk for them to even consider it.
That said, Kamachi seems to have found exactly what he wanted to do with HO after the first 2 volumes and has been on a run of absolutely fantastic volumes since then. My personal favorite, volume 6, would probably make it to a season 2, so I'd love it if it happened.

I would welcome it with open arms.

That would be awesome.

>HO event
>they announce index III
It is the only way I won't get mad

Kamachi loves it. It could happen.

I wonder how disappointed would the people who were only watching it for her would be once they realized she'd show up for like 5 episodes at most in a season 2.

>MIB

That also means more Myonri.

HO is better so its ok

Financial wisdom aside, OP describes a scenario too excellent to occur in real life.

Actually just for the sake of consoling me again can I get a reminder for to what extent the volumes likely to be included in Index S3:
- Are actually good
- Actually feature Index the character (IE the opposite of the former)

It always infuriated me to no end that everything Kamachi touches is gold except for his core series and we have to set sail with it as anchor dragging across the fucking sea floor every time as a rate limiter on good content.

It will be another year of salty indexfags.

I hope Zashiki Warashi gets announced too.

Kamachi's other works are pretty fun and I honestly don't mind what they announce, but Heavy Object definitely gets a top vote from me.

Well, if Index really gets another season it's going to adapt the best volumes.

So either anime is welcome.

The volumes featured in Index 3 would definitely be the best part of the series without a doubt, much better than anything that comes before it and most of what comes after it.
It'd still have almost zero Index (character) on it, though. It's called to aru majutsu NO INDEX for a reason.

Cool. I vaguely remembered something along these lines mentioned. This is calming music to my ragged ears in the face of Index III being like, 98% likely to precede anything else Kamachi.

Yes please.
>Quenser's Christmas Party.
>Quenser vs. the CIA in Australia
>Quenser vs. the Legitimacy Kingdom's punishment units
>Quenser vs. the most obscenely overpowered Object of all time
>Quenser, Heivia and adult Quensette in Grand Theft Object
>Quenser goes rogue.

We can only dream.

>dat neck scar

A man?! Chaika?

She was cool in OT 16 and the brexit arc

Real talk, who is your favorite Heavy Objecto?
I'm in love with Charbetty

Tough call, but I'm a bit partial to Liselotte; that sexy main cannon.

>brexit arc

Fuck, you got me. That's the perfect name for that arc. The shitposting will be magnificent.

Broad Sky Saber

Either that or the Megalodiver. MILK AND LEMONS aside, it managed to be fully functional and active for 3 whole chapters before exploding.

why don't we just go and steal the object with the enemy elite inside the cockpit?

The closest anime we'll get to MGS, so yes please.

Does topgun loli reappear? I liked her character, and it would be fun to have a third main character. (I'm reading volume 6 right now)

>Sup Forums hates Index now

Index is never getting an s3.. sorry

The series still gets frequent threads on Sup Forums, it's far from hated.

She comes back in volume 8 for a good scene. Kamachi is an absolute madman and already has a spinoff written for her, whether it'll be released is another story.

and already has a spinoff written for her,

How the fuck can he write three series (four considering Zashiki which is finished last year; by the way, is it any good?) and STILL have idea for spinoff?

Kamachi never stops writing. I'm pretty sure he's multiple volumes ahead for index and heavy object, it's just that they can't all be released one after another.

Zashiki is definitely worth the read, yeah. Both it and Heavy Object have the advantage of not being as restrictive as index in terms of the ideas he can use. I haven't finished it yet but what I've read so far has been consistently good.

Topgun Loli has a dogfight with Burning Alpha and we find out why Burning Alpha has that particular callsign.
his burns are absolutely savage

Post best HO scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIP9FhXDljA

Quenser vs. Heivia: Mock Battle
Quenser vs. Heivia: Serious Edition
Quenser vs. CIA man
Quenser vs. the fastest Objecto.
Quenser vs. Satellite Laser Objecto.
Quenser and NTR girl break out of Prison
Milk and Lemons

I'm all for more Heavy Object as long as we get more lewd Hime fanart.

I want to stick my baby magnum in her cockpit and turn her belly into a heavy object.

4 series still. He started another in March and the second volume is coming next month.

I'd kill myself after NT is over.

At least any of those get more anime adapation.

So Kamachi.exe is not just a meme.... what is the name of this series?

>Forgetting Heivia's times to shine
>Heivia saving a town from a missile using only gasoline
>Heivia crashing a tiltrotor gunship with a single smoke grenade
>Heivia "Radar analyst" masterful knife throwing with pinpoint accuracy silently murdering the fuck out of a bunch of soldiers
>Heivia brutally shredding a man's stomach and spine for bullying a maid
>Heivia's great entrance with an Object-powered dropkick in whoever dared threaten his waifu
>Heivia's honorable duel, beating an armed royal with a single military knife

But vol 8 is Dominion 70%, right? With the ntr girl.

She reappears in the latest volume`s prologue. But it`s pretty short.

最強をこじらせたレベルカンスト剣聖女ベアトリーチェの弱点 その名は「ぶーぶー」
Yes.
See pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ5UDGsvVtQ

Mariydi > Putana > Ohoho > Frolaytia > Hime

>No Myonri
Bad list.

>Hasn't shown up on a cover
>Only appears in like two chapters

Myonri is just a meme.

thanks

Hime > Frolaytia > Putana > Ohoho > Mariwho

Legendary Maid Quensette > Staivia Nikolaschka > Yog-Sothoth > Putana > Perfect Idol > Claire > Millia > Charbetty > Marydi Whitewitch > Marriage Scam Artist > Juliet > Martini Vermouthspray > Liselotte > Ohoho > Froleytia > Cynthia > Hime > literal shit > NTR girl

Who even cares:
Myonli

Did I forget anyone who is actually relevant?

I just get really salty when I remember that there will never be a follow up to the events of Outer Gods. Goddammit Kamachi!

Nyarlathotep is sure to come back.
Also, Outer Gods was way, way too dark for HO.

>Placing Mariydi that low and bullying her

I like how a lot of people in this thread are circlejerking to "salty Raildexfags" as though THEY weren't/aren't Raildexfags themselves

Honestly I can't remember anything from that side-story. That's how uninteresting it was for me.

It is a known fact that a good number of the people that care about HO here are raildexfags.

I don't care about Index.
Intellivillage and HO are way more interesting.

You may really feel this way abd that's fine. But there's no way you stumbled upon ZW abd HO without hearing about/experiencing Raildex first and liking it enough (at one point) to check out the author's other series

NT is getting really annoying really fast. He just can`t stop adding useless characters and not developing the ones he already has.Just go to Aleister`s master plan and solve fucking Ib`s mistery ffs.

Different guy, and I never post about salt with Index s3 since I want it too, but I'd take HO s2 or a full adaptation of ZW over Index3 anyday. I need some Enbi lewds.

This is now a Misaka thread.

Just call everyone Kamachilanders

Oh I completely agree the novels have suffered a decline in quality. I thought NT15 was a sign things are gonna pick up but NT16 seems like status quo

post more quenser

fuck off

No thread can escape Misaka's perfection.

>NT16 seems like status quo
Gonna be bait and switch like NT7 was

You know she`ll die a dog`s death, right? Her suffering roller coaster`s just begun anew!

Fuck off

I hope so

>she'll never strip out of her bodysuit and sit on your face while she's hot & sweaty

>implying she's not going to win the Touman bowl

Fuck off

Like two people were saying that.

>HO event
>Blood Sign gets announced
Thats what will happen

FROLAYTIA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Froleytia is a virgin.

>implying that the rest of her isn't regularly used for the pleasure of elderly males

I'm ok with that

This thread is probably what a Raildex thread looks like if you filter out the shitposting, anyway.

GIVE ME BACK MY G CUPS YOU FILTHY PURE MAIDEN WHORE

Quenser calm down

>tfw no Index or HO event at the fall festival.

It's not going to happen is it bros?

They shouod announce the mega crossover event

You're not believing hard enough.

It is time to be blessed by our Queen.

I liked Heavy Object more than Index mainly because Index had a lot of info dump scenes

HO has a bunch of infodumps too, though. You proboably just didn't notice them because that's where all the fanservice is.

Well, HO was heavy on exposition sometimes, just we had Princess and Froleytia to help the eyes.

Index anime was honestly pretty bad.

IF S3 was announced, where do you think it would start?
>avignon
>the events that led to ww3
>GREMLIN

When will I be able to buy Objects like I buy my Gundams?

Sadly never probably since they had no idea what they were doing when it came to marketing.

What if Beatrice gets an anime first and they advertise it as the next SAO?

>Not even two volumes out yet
Maybe in 3 years

Can you imagine how wet Azureyfear was when she heard all of this?