TRUMP ONLY CARES ABOUT RICH PEOP- ....oh wait

A quick breakdown on Trump's new tax-plan is as follows:

35-25-12

Under the obama administration and up to today, the "rich" have been taxed at a rate of 28-30%
Under Trump's tax plan, they would be taxed a MINIMUM of 35%, this is an INCREASE in taxing the wealthy.

Under the obama administration, the middle class were taxed 26-28%.
Under Trump's tax plan, the would be taxed a MAXIMUM of 25%, this is a DECREASE of taxes for the middle class

Under the obama administration, the lower class was taxed between 18-25%.
Under Trump's tax plan, they will be taxed a maximum of 12%, again, a DECREASE of taxes for the lower class.

In addition, Trump's proposal DOUBLES the tax deduction given to married couples with children from $12,000 to $24,000 SAVINGS.

Know the facts. Trump is literally fixing our broken tax system, helping the lower and middle class, and increasing taxes on the rich.

All bullshit aside, what excuse do you have to be pissed off at this guy aside from the whole "I wanted Hillary to win"? Are you faggots just sore losers afterall? Are you just crying because your shit-tier POTUS fucked our country for 8 years and now the one we put in office is actually fixing shit? Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsX1iThjits
taxfoundation.org/2016-tax-brackets/
youtube.com/watch?v=pdR7WW3XR9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A quick breakdown on Trump's new tax-plan is as follows:

Wow i paid 9% on my first fourteen cents and now i pay 9% on the first 50% more; twenty eight cents is a lot of money; i can use these savings to pay my new mortgage interest taxes so trump can hide his bay rock; tax returns; pay no estate taxes and force me into his condos; nobody's ever tried this before; make toxic assets great again; wal mart needs your salt-right, fake interest payment money; hand rubbing merkel hands intensify

You got it the wrong way around. Common core maths was created by a Jew, you poor thing

Guaranteed income was made by milton friedjews and ayn dyke rand stole social security

Nice to see the numbers OP, but may I ask for a source on it? I'd like to be able to show this to people

youtube.com/watch?v=fsX1iThjits

Nigger, if you're only making 14 cents at your job, you should eat a bullet simply for being such an enormous drain on the rest of us.

I checked the graphs. Basically if the 25% bracket and 35% bracket stay at the same level, everyone benefits. Personally at 50k, so I made around like 3k more bucks back if calculations were correct. I'll try graphing it again if anyone's interested since I didn't save it.

Most people are far more useless than several decades ago. Leftists like to proclaim "productivity is at an all time high" as justification for raising workers' wages, but productivity hasn't increased due to the workers - it has increased due to the technology and business practices designed, developed, and owned by those top 20% in your graphic.

So, the crux of all arguments against the rich is that somehow them not getting taxed higher for some reason isn’t fair.

That’s the entirety of the left when it comes to their “understanding” of taxes: as long as they pay next to nothing after tax returns, use the most services and expect the rich to provide nearly all of tax revenue its “fair” in their eyes.

Why not just do flat taxes - which is what this plan is going towards. You have tiers so the poor aren’t overburdened, yet pay an even amount amongst their “tier”.

taxfoundation.org/2016-tax-brackets/

It's fucked. It's not even a savings. I dont have exact numbers but let's make it easy. The lowest quintile pays little on the first few dollars. That rate is unchanged. It bumps up from 6 to 12 as though this affects anybody. Let's say it's 10%. 10% of 6 is .6 and 10% of 12 is 1.2
This is why he deletes quintiles. How is this savings? Even if he kept all the brackets this first bottom bitch basement tier adjustment is like two beans

I'm personally in favor of a flat tax, and yes the left's entire argument is "unless you're taxing the shit out of the rich and taxing us next to nothing we don't want to hear your argument." It's childish, simple-minded, and pretty much like any other argument they have.

The marriage/child tax break doubling alone helps lower/middle class more than rich people since the rich have the least amount of children to begin with. He does one thing after the next to help the middle and lower class and people still shit on him. It's hilarious how transparent they are.

Why even do the slave tier harder bitch work if you can go to a frat and launder some more cucumber sandwiches at Sothebys? Rich people dont work. The number one indicator of your success is that of your same sex parent's

How is it not savings when he literally doubled the write-off from $12,000 to $24,000 for married couples with children? Oh, you think it's shit because it doesn't save your faggy little ass money? Well guess what, the world doesn't revolve around you. At the very least, he's saving all middle/lower class people with children an extra $12,000 in taxes off the bat every year. This is the problem with faggots, you need to realize you are an extreme minority and no one needs to cater to you when you're contributing next to nothing back to society.

Fuck off yellen

>t. someone with no logical rebuttal has to resort to creative writing fantasies instead of just facing the truth that Trump is helping the mid/lower class.

wtf i love Trump now

>Rich people dont work

Yeah man, like, totally rich people just like have money and its not fair. I just came from nowhere too and they stay rich magically.

There's no reason to be upset by the truth. The numbers speak for themselves and you faggy little leftist cunts have no logical reason to hate the guy, you're just little babbies throwing a months-long temper tantrum and it's hilarious.

>Most people are far more useless than several decades ago. Leftists like to proclaim "productivity is at an all time high" as justification for raising workers' wages, but productivity hasn't increased due to the workers - it has increased due to the technology and business practices designed, developed, and owned by those top 20% in your graphic.

Spoken like a true neoliberal

You dont understand how anything works. You said you save the minimum deduction. NOOOOOOOPE. The rate stays same. Delete some middle brackets. Pay same percentage. Only in the basement where it never adds up. Going from 6 to 12 and REDOING all the shit i just did that you call fancy is when you add it up and see this is nothing or a loss

>Yeah man, like, totally rich people just like have money and its not fair. I just came from nowhere too and they stay rich magically.

Rich people don't produce anything to the economy outside of being rich. Most of their money is horded away in offshore banks

Good to see Sup Forums is revealing their true form now

Nationalism? You guys are just neoliberals.

What part do you not get about middle and lower class people getting a $12,000 Tax CUT before you even fill out line 1 on your tax returns? Are you an idiot, or has all that jizz finally broken your little faggot brain? His proposal literally lowers the taxes for everyone BUT the rich. You're a sad little shill and need to work on your material, cunt. You're not convincing any of us here that his tax plan is bad for anyone. I hope someone's paying you for wasting your time.

Trump is a racist and anyonw who voted for him is a racist.

I'm a Trump supporter, but the truth is this plan raises taxes on the upper middle class (80-95%) and on the poor (people currently in the 10% tax bracket) who itemize deductions. Everyone else is better off, including the wealthy, who are helped significantly.

>people care about muh racism in 2017

Just because you move the first bracket from zero to zero point zero zero zero one doesnt do anything. You kept the rate in these levels the same and then prevented anybody from having to have eight more quintiles afterward. It's all quite communist actually. You dont just take the individual exemption and call it a savings. It was zero before, on first six and ten from six to whatever else. Now it's zero on the first twelve and God knows whatever the fuck else after that. Nobody is going around after this news saying DID YOU HEAR THE PERSONAL EXEMPTION WENT FROM SIX TO TWELVE!? OOOOOOO!

You know it's true.

> a $1,000 rebate

shut up russian faggot

Are you claiming that a $12,000 tax rebate isn't good for the lower and middle class? How stupid are you precisely? I love how you're pulling out the russia thing when it's obvious you're the only ones shilling here

Why do you keep saying this? The median income is about 39K. Half of Americans make more. Half make less. Nobody fucking cares if you start taxing the same 10% rate on a difference of 6K when 6K is 6K away from ZERO

This.

Jews make everything I guess, but trickle down means LOW tax for the top

> his name was Coleman

Oh youre that faggot who commie larps. Dont reply to my comments, I dont want your AIDS

>share of income
No wonder it took you 3 days to reply. Who the fuck is coleman and why did you write his autobiography?
>"judeans" made everything so dont fight it

Ive already settled this. Who are you talking to. Where is this fucking aids you created you keep fucking squawking about in order to cover your blood libel and pedophilia?

He's talking about the fact that you're a fucking faggot.

Meritocracy really did a number on the right.

I fail to see how anything stated is remotely liberal

Ok pussy hat

Did the math. Basically for the brackets between 0-60k, tax decrease is 100%-20% about. However at around 90k-200k, this difference is a meager 11% give or take, where from 210k-600k it becomes 20%. After that, it pretty much becomes a flat 15%.

Didn't add any of the other stuff since too complicated to calculate.

>im a nationalist globalist
>make daca great again

what? How was any of that advocating for DACA or globalism? Mommy drop you a few times?

Lesson is become useful if you want to make more money, you poor, stupid faggot.

GD I hate poor people.

>cant even say what jempf says himself anymore, now

So do we like his tax plan?

Trumps Tax Plan:
Fuck 'em. Don't pay 'em. Move to Russia before incarcerated. Become Vladdybears cumdumpster.

>nobody cared about Puerto Rico until it was an excuse to be mad at Trump

These fair-weather champions of justice. I'm sure her helping in "any way she can" extends further than soulful facebook posts and definitely donated time and money to help these people. Surely she didn't just moan ineffectually at facebook in between watching the latest TASTY video to learn in what way you can inject he most butter and cottage cheese into any given meal.

Get rid of income tax. Increase sales tax. This way illegals are forced to pay tax now and people get taxed on what they buy. Rich people buy expensive shit so they pay the most

Hey when did women entering the work force and mass immigration happen again?

So I live in fucking true blue commifornia. You know what all the talk radio was the day he announced the plan?

People bitching about how it stands to impact the rich the hardest, and that your taxes are going to go up if you're well off.

All day.

Now they're scampering to slap a "Trickle down" reganism troll on this plan, despite the initial reaction of rich Californians.

REALLY MAKES YA THINK.

>amnesty
>no wall
>45k migrants
>bombed syria
>sent more troops to afghanistan

The lack of a state income tax break for federal taxes is going to fuck high earners in CA

He cut the refugee intake by more than 50%

Thatcher kinda nailed commies decades ago

youtube.com/watch?v=pdR7WW3XR9c

>rich people dont produce anything for the economy
Except the corporations and companies that are run off of their dime
Jesus are you fucking serious right now?
>poor person spends $50 a week on food because all they can afford is shitty ass mcdonalds
>rich guy can afford good food so he spends $200 a week on food because he doesnt give a shit
Granted poor people outnumber the rich guy like 100 to 1 but he contributes FAR MORE to the economy than the shit skin breeder bitch that feeds her children nothing but happy meals

>raising taxes on the rich
>but its to pay for poor and middle class tax cuts

no. cut taxes on everyone. Pay for it by cutting spending.

it's a difficult concept
>spend less
revolutionary!

Why not do both?

>corporations and companies
they could be worker run and cut out the rich middle man

google worker co ops.

>So do we like his tax plan?

did you like bush's?

that what i said. cut taxes and cut spending

>works at subway
>thinks he's the 1%

>rich middle man
He's not a middle man, he's the one who foots the bill for EVERYTHING that company does
Ever wonder why worker co ops dont work? Because making everybody equal just plunges everything into chaos
See: USA race relations
No raise taxes on rich and cut spending

no the maximum was 40% on rich incometax OP. in all cases people opt for the AMT which is still in play and they pay in some cases with itemized deductions 15%

Why though?

wait. This graph is interesting. There is a local maximum at the end of clinton's presidency. He started at a low point and drastically raised it. Meanwhile, the bottom 20 percent dropped. Change in share of income. Clinton was good for the 1%, bad for the bottom 20%.

Bush dropped it until '03, clinton never lowered it.

Bush's lower class income rates rose until '03.

Looks like something bad happened to our country during bush's presidency, or he drastically changed things in 03.

it should be cut by 100%

>I would like to see the numbers please
>oh trust me it's fucked
>I won't show you the numbers so you just have to believe me, but it's fucked
>now support my candidate
wew

This. We should just follow Bernie's plan

So he finally taxes the rich more, which is what all you libshits have been crying for since he got elected, and now instead of saying he's doing alright you completely flip-flop and say "it's unfair, taxes should be lower for everyone" Fucking unbelievable man.

All you can come up with is corny tripe that has nothing to do with the tax plan because you know you have no logical rebuttal or complaint. You people are pathetic.

This guy gets it kek