The Alt-Right was a Russia pushed meme. What do we do now?

The Alt-Right was a Russia pushed meme. What do we do now?

Centrism?

Akko is so cute!

Libertarian. It's always been prevalent on this board.

libertarianism is as self defeating as communism. it's always been a joke here.

>everyone on the right are just Russian paid actors
Sayeth the lefty paid actors

I don't care. Kikes are losing their minds either way. I want to see them turn themselves into lampshades.

If you haven't been a Paleo-Conservative for the entirety of this election cycle you've been doing it wrong.

>no proof
Alt-Right is fine. Focus on the real issues please.

There is a first time for everything. ^_-

Arcadianism

This.

It has a cool name but that's all it has going.

Leftypol shill buying into neolib propaganda.

Akko is Cute! C U T E!

This is a Leijiboard.

I used to be a libertarian, then I realised most looked like pic related. I would really prefer not associate with these people.

>1 post by this ID

Monarchism and hunt for political power, obviously.

>Reminds me, would be productive to research the descendants of the prosecutors of Koch.

>I thought I believed in something, but then I found out someone else have you money to help us succeed!
>Better change my whole world view, I guess!
Your position doesn't seem very logical.

Give me 1 reason I should be a conservative.

>What do we do now?

We do what we and all the other ultra high IQ city people have always done: support Hillary.

Reasons to be conservative
>get killed being a home invader and murderer
>give all political power and money to the rich
>die for israel
>worship jews
I have not seen a single benefit.

Because the libs haven't done a damn thing for you since you were born

Reasons to be democrat
>give all money and political power to the rich
>all the degeneracies

Neither have republicans, better they dont exist this way they dont rob my money by invading countries.

Always been fairly socially liberal, although I can see the merits with some right-wing beliefs, I disagree with a lot of their philosophy, especially the more racist aspects

There's an anti-immigration rally coming up that I'm going to attend to watch the shitstorm. While following antifa on social media, they were advertising their support and co-work with Maoist Communists.

I wrote a fairly neutral reply about how Communism has seen similar human rights violations to Fascist regimes, and how millions died under Mao, so aligning with a Maoist group probably isn't good optics

I got banned from the antifa page and all their related pages as well

Feels bad

Oh and my life and my sons lives, I would prefer the most degenerste regime to one that murdered or sent to disability 500,000 Americans in vietnam, and THAT STILL THREATENS OTHERBCOUNTRIES WITH OUR MONEYBAND LIVES.

The MSM and Obama have been pushing the far left for 10 years.....

Now it is a "Russian" plot.

>Holy Shit we've always been at war with east Asia.....

Pic related caused by "conservatism".

And in a nutshell, this is why only 55% of US eligible voters bother to vote.
You people are fucked no matter what you do, haha.
It's like people in Russia "well, I could go out and vote, but Putin (((the establishment))) will win anyway"

Conservatism is an enemy of thebwhite nan, conservatives are antiwhite.

The real terrorists are the USGOV.

The statits made you stupid with government schools. You are evidence that the state corrupts everything.

>anarchist
you're a much bigger idiot than a lolbertarian

The Alt-right and Centrism are both retarded. The true way always has been and always will be the third way.