Seirei no Moribito

Wow, now that was pretty disappointing.

How so?

>newfriend just watched this today and made a thread

hello newfriend
is that way

Dayum, checked

Wasting quints in a shit thread with a shitpost.

I don't think you know what shitpost means.

Can't imagine how you see it that way. It was probably one of the better shows of the previous decade.

Her dick sucking lips are the best part of the show

Those digits tho tbhfam

The first 3 episodes were great and had me hooked, but it became boring pretty quickly. The plot moved at a snails pace. Only good part besides the first 3 episodes were Balsas past.

But dude, spearfighting.

I WANT TO SHINE ON YOU

That's what happens when most of an anime is filler/anime original.

I wonder why they decided to add filler, I think I remember Kamiyama saying 1 cour was enough for the adaptation of the first novel. It's not like they had to prolong it to avoid catching up with the source material. Maybe the reasons were because they had the cooperation of the author of the novel series and Kamiyama wanted to expand the world and add to the story, thinking it would be something good to do. I don't think it would be too far off to think that the producers had a lot of trust and confidence in IG and Kamiyama and so they let/told them to make a 2-cour.

>and so they let/told them to make a 2-cour.

But they didn't. It was only one season.

I liked the filler more than the plot desu. The relationship between Balsa and Chagum was the best thing about the show and the slice of life elements did a good job of gradually developing their characters.

I did like the SoL elements of Chagum learning about normal life and his relationship with Balsa. The problem was that the parts about the palace and the priest were painfully boring though.

Witnessed

Go do some simple research newfag.

>tfw you've dropped this more than three times since 2007
It keeps changing focus sporadically I've tried starting again from the beginning in 2012 but I keep giving up, is the ending any good.