Was Anne Frank really a Magical Girl?

Was Anne Frank really a Magical Girl?

What the fuck? Do people really watch shows with a good quarter of the screen covered in logos. You need a fucking kissanime logo in the top left to complete the shit.

"I wish germany was great again"

Yup, just like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc and that green eyed Afghan chick from National Geographic.

>anne frank's shitty wish caused the holocaust

>streaming

what was anne's wish?
so she turned into a witch?
this makes it too confusing

She was. How do you think she wrote the latter parts of her journal in a pen that hadn't been invented yet? She wished for a better pen.

>"Anne-chan, what do you wish"
>"A world without jews"

Her witch theme/form was probably the oven from hansel and gretel

faggot i just found this on google images quick

Nice capitalization and punctuation.

I only found this on google images quick

Need I remind you of

Harriett Tubman was a magical girl?

>what was anne's wish?
"I wish for warmth for my people."

god...

That kind of makes sense, because men wouldn't have been subtle about it. If you gave guys power, you would see Kamen Riders having fucking kung fu duels on the WWII battlefields.

What I like - and this is the most hilarious, dick-move part - the first magical girls had no witches to fight. All they could do was to use their magic, then become Witches.

Kyuubey basically gave those girls a death sentence to start up the whole cycle.

All jews are

>I wish for jews to rule the world

Possibly. More likely other girls took the chance to wish their families out of the camps so the body count would be slightly lower in megucaverse.

I like that theory, but has it been explained that every witch was once a magical girl? Like no witches just popped up or were normal people turned?

Really asking, this show is convoluted as fuck.

I've always thought that there were girls like madoka before her that made wishes to reform the system-in previous universes the girls would just despair immediately, then some girl managed to introduce witches, then another made witches drop grief seeds to restore their powers, etc.

We're all magical girls.

Witches can come from familiars but they're an exact copy of their original witch iirc.
Where is this from?

"I wish to be a famous author"

anne frank wasn't real

>Wishes for Jews to rule Germany
>Her peoples greed causes mass social decay
>Eventually gives into despair and becomes a witch
>Manipulates an avatar with unearthly charisma to fix her country

how can i be a magical girl if i'm a guy

You wish to become a girl. Loophole.

this is most likely

Underrated post

I don't think that stuff works. Kyuubey would probably go "You don't have the capacity to wish for that. Try again."

All Witches were once magical girls. Even the familiars that grow into full Witches came from actual Witches.

The cycle started with Kyuubey. He basically seeded the ground so he could have a self-sustaining crop. Remember, the whole 'magical girl fighting witches' thing is not important. He just needs to harvest girls who despair and become witches - That's his payout. HOW they despair is not important, it's the transformation that matters.

I wonder how Jeff fits into the madokaverse

A girl wishing to become a boy seems more likely, imagine the bitchin' warlock form he'd get.

Hey there were other powerful magical girls too, kyubey mentioned that if they were a messiah or a queen they would have more potential.

"I wish that germany gets flooded by sandniggers"

Madoka's a freak. She has like several hundred lifetimes of power stacked into one. This is not 'high human ability', this is "Holy shit, this is fucking impossible, my scale doesn't have numbers this high."

I know what she wasn't: good at hide and seek

>Even the familiars that grow into full Witches came from actual Witches.
Is that what those pseudo-humanoids around Homura were?

Oh fuck is the new season just going to be some sentei shit where Homura creates a new witch every week and sends it to terrorize the city?

at what point in Anne's life was she a witch..in which what did she do?

"i wish to get out of this basement"

Found children hiding from Nazis, and tormented them into revealing themselves.

Is Merkel a magical girl?

yes she was she hide for more than 2 years didnt she? way more than most jews

KEK

Well isn't he a school girl with long black hair in the show?

Her specialty was pyromancy

What you guys didn't know is that Anne Frank was a degenerate little bitch who cursed at the Germans.

Yep, she had a potty mouth. Look it up. But then they did a good job covering that up didn't they? Those airwolfing jew scum.

Do you think that it is adequate to gas people for potty mouth?

Honestly if you're cursing and screaming at someone who's taking you away to be starved and likely murdered in a concentration camp then I think it's justified.

Well, I would curse at the people who want to kill me too, even if they were hot german officers.

This thread was Sup Forums from the start.
Sage and report.

Oh look, people butthurt that Anne Frank's diary is more liked than Mein Kampf.

Mein kampf is ironically more depressing. The bits about his life in the trenches were interesting but it's mostly just boring rants.

Good thing no one gassed anyone then.

reported for reporting reports

Not reported for reporting report reporting, but I am gonna tell your mom.

And this is why the world is going strait to hell. People trying to justify a TEENAGERS foul mouth. Maybe if she was a sailor I could understand, but there is no excuse for a kid swearing like she did.

Laugh all you want and say it's harmless. Whitewashing history right here. Everyone thinks she was all sweet and innocent. Pff..

ayyyyylmao

You heartless fucks, holocaust is no laughing matter!