Usakame

It's all over now. Still liked it although it was not Teekyuu.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!GI0TXAaR!ncYBwO2-w_BnQtBKxV6rtIfxF3PBgpguOOMbBPmPZaY
b.1339.cf/laijsiv.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was okay, but really weak as some kind of middle ground between Teekyu and Aiura without as good as either.

Will miss them, really liked the OP & ED in this show.

Shit, how didn't I hear anything from this during the whole season? Downloading right now.

I don't know about this show. It managed to bore me more often than it should be possible for a three and a half minute show to do so.

Prepare for disappointment.

The best episodes were the ones where the Teekyu crew turned up

We never got the OP single.

HAYAI

Just google, only the OP though.I dont think its on nyaa.

I hated it before but I'd welcome another season of this now. Teekyuu will always be miles better though.

Marimo spin-off when?

What? we have the single for the ED?
Don't spoonfeed me/link me to it, I can find it myself, just asking to bump the thread and talk.

It came out I think may 25th with the OP single as well. The ED is on nyaa but the OP single is not found yet.

Thanks user, will download now.

OP and ED
Enjoy

mega.nz/#!GI0TXAaR!ncYBwO2-w_BnQtBKxV6rtIfxF3PBgpguOOMbBPmPZaY

Noice.

My sides.

Oh shit it's real. 320kbps as well.

Thanks user.

>just asking to bump the thread and talk.

That's pretty sad, user. Here have one of the two webms I saved for this show.

I PROMISE YOU

This episode made me really wish we got a full length show about cute tennis girls doing cute tennis things instead of slow Teekyuu.

But we have that already. It's called softenni and it is by Xebec and has tits.

>tits
No thank you.

QUIT PLAYIN TENNIS

𝙂𝙊𝘿

Is it this thing?

I like this guy's style. I hope he gets back into making more anime like this after berserk.
After all that teeykuu I bet he will be able to even make an anime original.

The さ is a tennis ball.

Disgusting.

What actually happened in the story between last episode's cliffhanger and this episode? I'm totally lost.

There's a story?

She is so cute, thanks user, yeah it's sad, today is the last Usakame episode thread.

Itagaki wasn't involved in this one. This one was mostly done by Teekyuu assistants.

Fun fact: these girls appeared in an episode of the show and you forgot even though they're in the OP.

You need to pay more attention, user. They clearly chose who's going to play doubles with that one girl.

It also seemed like some of them graduated but then they were all at school and I'm not sure how much time passed. Help.

It feels a bit like they weren't even trying anymore.

AAA I OVERSLEPT AGAIN
speedup soon I'm sorry

cute show, nice thighs. I'll miss them

OK, I paid more attention and figured it out. The scene before the OP is a flashback to previous year before they recruited shorter dark-haired girl and brown-haired girl. Brown-haired girl gets to play doubles with Ayako-senpai in the tournament. Blond girl is consoled because they'll graduate at the same time and stay together. The end.

>Sup Forums complains show is stupid and doesn't make sense
>turns out they just didn't pay attention

Every time. At least you admit to it.

Thanks user.

b.1339.cf/laijsiv.webm

Last week:
Good bey.

Who had the least crappy acting? How will you feel about the next anime Earth Star inserts their idol group into?

I thought yellow wasn't too shabby.

And so ends usakame and all teekyuu like shorts.

I want more teekyu hmanga and usakame

Nonsense, how could I possibky forget the two best girls? I just forgot to make webms and take screenshots of them, that's all.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one that watched that. Nishi best girl.

Is there any doujin of the Usakame?

Quints aren't rare enough to care about.

Yes I know, and I can find them in the archive but lazy + wanted to bump the thread so, sorry user.

The art style was cute as fuck and there were enough funny moments. Not as great as TQ was but not a huge disaster like some people were implying either.
And damn it was so fucking cute aaaaaaaaaa