How are we as good, honest, decent...

How are we as good, honest, decent, hard-working Sup Forumslacks supposed to reconcile the fact that we hate jews with the fact that Fiddler On the Roof is a great movie with a great message?

How?

Traditional values, working hard, strong family values, upholding your ideals and community. How could you not love these values?

And yet they are JEWISH! AHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW

youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

>Traditional values,
Like permitting sex-integrated dancing
>working hard, strong family values,
Like letting your daughters marry whomever they want.
>upholding your ideals
Like holding true to a wedding engagement.
>and community.
Like housing and aiding a communist leader and raising daughters who would rather engage in miscegenation than have a relationship with their family.
>How could you not love these values?
Because Tevye singlehandedly destroyed Annatefka.

Dude wtf no one watches this movie past Tradition and If I Were a Rich Man.

You just failed my jew test, jew.

I GOT HIM BOYS. WRANGLE HIM UP. HES BEEN FOUND.

It really is a great movie though, but most of it is about how jews live within their own jewish society. The ending is essentially "look at how badly jews are treated and how sad their lot in life is". However, it's a very powerful movie, mostly due to the lead actor being so good, plus great music.

Oh shi

>marry a communist terrorist
OH WHO AM I TO JUDGE
>marry a White Christian
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE

This guy gets it.

they are fellow sinners

but unique among all mere sinners is they perpetually and purposefully reject Christ as a matter of faith

>Because Tevye singlehandedly destroyed Annatefka.

all true except that one

i watched the whole thing to the end

GOT ANOTHER ONE FELLERS

May got bless and keep the tzar....

FAR AWAY FROM US

nope
i just had never seen it and was very curious
dont assume you are some mind reader or far-seer

i am very very much on the side of the author of life

Steve?

that is not my name
my first name ends with a consonant

Poor working kikes, especially ultra-orthodox kikes, are just live bait for when people catch on to what the Jewish elite are up to. The Rothschilds book it and stick Tevye with the bill. Granted their all scumsuckers who support everything the rich kikes do, but they have no real power.

thats not the Christian way

put them out, yes, exile, but do not harm

There used to be a saying in early USSR something like: "The Trotskys of the world make the mess, the Bronsteins are stuck with the check"

I love this movie and I don't give a shit what people say. The music is great, the performance of tevye is perfect and the story has a good message. imo it shows how the jews also destroy there own culture and tradition. I watch it all the time.

wait why does a rich man's proper wife have a doublechin?

Because she can eat all she wants and doesn't have to work much.

In the past people who were fat showed extreme wealth which was attractive to everyone. Today food is in abundance; expensive clothes, homes, cars are all people care about.

come on, youre smarter than this

arent you

T H I C C