It's getting late Sup Forums... if there was one last thing you wanted to share with your fellow Sup Forumsacks...

It's getting late Sup Forums... if there was one last thing you wanted to share with your fellow Sup Forumsacks, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWO7KnMVmh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hate niggers

never lose faith, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=wWO7KnMVmh0

I really hate poland

Night guys

3:41, pic related

once upon a time,
there was a Jew who sang classical music.
he auditioned before a crowd...
but he sang through his nose
and everyone laughed at him.

I hate niggers

That I love you. And I want you to be happy. Try to take a few minutes tomorrow to just be happy. I will. Maybe it will be at the same time! Goodnight friend.

Every night that Drumpf refuses to burn down the opium fields in Afghanistan is not a good one.

I like Hailey, but she doesn't like me. oh and I'm struggling in college as a Freshman. Also my roommate is a loud cunt and I want to stab him in the throat.

Get your Ham license and a radio.

Lay down the law user. Spook him with nazi shit to assert your dominance.

Such an amazing speech, now he needs to put those words into action.

around blacks ... never relax!!

The African American male and female have a distinctive smell that is unlike any other smell on any living creature on this planet. The source of the smell is unknown and some humans find it offensive. Most African American males and females bathe, at a minimum, twice a week. Despite this fact, they still emit the noxious fumes. The closest description of the smell is that of a human that does not properly clean their anus after a bowel movement, mixed with sweaty socks, and a sulfur like stench from their breath.

TLDR: NIGGERS STINK

Night.

i hate you

Do you have a source on that or did you write that? Seriously interesting

I love you.

Unstumpable. Rest well, frens.

I think I've met the perfect woman but there's already a ball and chain around my leg so I can't touch and only look on in agony as assholes peruse her (But she's smart enough to blow them all off.)

All praise the memetic lord Kek
and his lieutenants Pepe and President Donald J. Trump

Pure unbridled capitalism is unsustainable.

I like turtles.

Dont worry they hate u2

I was the user who started making these threads but they got pruned so I stopped ,_,

I love you all, if I die tonight I hope someone remembers me

Yes my leafbro. I will.

The fact that we never ever had a discussion about about something as relevant and important as this.

You guys made me sad....

Everyone carry a 4 of clubs (and an 8 of diamonds) on them when SHTF. That way, it will be easy to form impromptu RWDS and friendly fire will be minimized

We had a good run lads, hopefully we meet up when the RWDS assemble.

We are part of a history only we will know.

Gladio is some serious shit bro.

I know. A government within a government in all NATO states.

Guess it's too serious for us

We're all gonna make it brehs

lift

the human race was a mistake, nuke it all.

Gladio B is even more of a redpill.

Too bad people rather spam, "You have 2 seconds to defend this Trump cucks!" or, "Pol BTFO!"

I love you guys. Some of you are a bunch of baiting, angry fags but you're alright. You're my extended family, or close as you can get to it at least.

You too Senpai.

It has different names in all NATO states, but without any government control. But you are right, the spamming and shitposting is too rampant. I've tried to have threads about it but it gets shilled and slid instantly.

Bitches suck.

Gladio B is in non-NATO nations.

Look up Sibel Edmonds on the subject.

ISIS and Al-Qaeda are Gladio armies.

ain't

I will. I would also recommend going through the FBI FOIAs on the subject. Will post mine if there ever comes a proper thread one day

Is Anastasia Baranova hot or not?