Re:zero

Emillia did nothing wrong.

What kind of autistic fish-faced otaku would think Emilia was in the wrong there? Lucius wasn't in the wrong either. The only person in the wrong that episode was Subaru.

Its been too many weeks without despair.

You'll be happy to know that the next episode is called "Disease of Despair"

>Tbh he thought he was going to die and reset I think
That's what I took away from it too.

Dropped.

I can't wait, user.

What type of public Subaru attracts? It so cringe that it hurts, and last episode was above the line for me

Yes she did. He saved her life and countless others and she doesn't have nothing to show for it. She should be sucking his dick

How long will the despair train last?

Why do we have 2 active threads?

Kill YOURSELF. Subaru did nothing wrong by that. He was just trying to save her honour with his life. And he did. People saw the loyalty she inspired in him.

Multi thread posting!

>What type of public Subaru attracts?
Elliot Rodger

She dindu nothing.

Yeah without her he wouldn't be able to save Emilia from death thereby putting her in his dept so that she owes him her life.

Im ready for a Dark Lord Subaru

Why didn't they confiscate all weapons at the door? What if the knights try a coup?

Reinhardt exists.

I guess many of the people there are magic users so they aren't completely defenseless?

He did everything wrong, he's so stupid that it hurts. He loves Emilia because reasons, he sacrifice himself because reasons, he's the ultimate fedora guy. When he said that he would be the knight I facepalmed.

You're expecting an awful lot from this show.

Imagine if a group of people more competent and dangerous than old man Rom busted in and none of the knights had weapons.

This show was created for the entertainment of /r9k/ and to trigger Sup Forums

In that case, it's been a rousing success.

What, you think an army is going to be able to waltz into a castle without anyone noticing?

Where the hell is his nose? I hate this new alien look in recent anime.

I was thinking more on the line of assassins. But if a giant gorilla man can I don't see why an army can't.

Reinhardt exists though.

Well, assassins usually can't be stopped even if you have weapons, and I'm assuming Rom was already inside the castle.

>"new"

>Lists 3 excellent shows
What do you mean?

>complain about generic shows
>complain about non-generic shows

>complain about beta MC
>complain when MC does something
No author can ever win with you guys at all can he?
No wonder Luluco is the undisputed AOTS on Sup Forums, there isn't much to think about.

Maybe it's because there's more to a show than how generic it is and how beta the MC is.

Julius was wrong too, he started the whole thing like some nigger chimping out on people because they're wearing a certain colored shirt without realizing the local gang claimed it as their signature. Then he challenged a completely untrained civilian to a sword fight and beat his ass badly. He gets punished for this.

So much effort to give each knight a face and hair, yet the duel was so terrible
What if he is the one who coup?

>What if he is the one who coup?
Then they're all fucked seeing as not even Satella can kill him

She should try teleporting him to Subaru's world, that might work

Then they already lost.

He was clearly out of line once he realized that it was a one sided fight and didn't leave. Its was a public hanging.
Doesn't excuse Subaru agreeing to it though.

>Then he challenged a completely untrained civilian to a sword fight and beat his ass badly
Well, "untrained civilian" claimed to be knight too.
If you are American, i recommend you to go to some pub near usmc base and say that you are marine also

So knights are no better than bottom of the barrel niggers?

Basically?

Knights are just trigger happy morons with swords instead of guns.

Why are you guys in a dead thread?

makes sense

>Julius was chimping out

Do you even know what this means? Julius calmly asked a legitimate question everyone in the room was thinking. Who is this joker and why is he allowed to make a complete mockery of our country's customs? To which Subaru proceeded to actually chimp out and lose what little composure he had.

>Subaru dindu nuffin
>he just didn't know he was in the presence of knights
>despite the fact they dress like knights
>they act like knights
>and constantly refer to themselves as knights
>DINDU NUFFIN

Subarufags have reached a new level of grasping.

>3 excellent shows
>re:shit is there

2 decent shows, and 1 trainwreck

complain about retardness is nothing wrong

Emilia a shit, Rem is gonna be Suburu's #1 wife anyways

>reddit.png

Yeah.

but it was clearly not retardness, its immaturity.
I suppose Sup Forums is just immature which is why they can't understand.
Yeah but Julius knew that the guy was clearly an idiot and they were in the middle of court. None of the other knights disgraced themselves like that. Subaru went along with it because he felt like he couldn't do shit and it hurt because he knew he was correct.

Only in an alternate reality.
Author confirmed.
Remfags got baited hard.

How much does pedoclown actually know?

The logical assumption to Subaru's ignorance is that he's some sheltered bumpkin. Maybe from a different country or even overseas. Not from another world.

I could spoil you but basically he knows subaru is important but not the full deal because fucking magic.

The rest of the show and even the final scene

(You)

shit I liked this show because all the happiness and friendship.

They hold a coronation, because it's not like anyone could actually refuse him.

It's one thing to not be beta and another to be a flipping retard like Subaru was.

he knows Subaru has a certain power that lets him always win aka the respawn

Nice, this summer will be fun.

Yeah you should drop it now it gets bad

This ain't that kind of show bitch boi

Impressive how quickly that thread burned out.

Is Half-Elf pussy even worth it? Subaru could go pillage a real elf village with some Orcs and get full Elf pussy instead.

All the elfs are frozen

Finishing threads in an hour. That's fast as fuck and the people posting are just about 70 or so.

Oni pussy is better

Liar. You just want to fap.

#MAKELUGNICAGREATAGAIN

What I learned from the other thread: Subaru is a bugfuck retard, but it's not his fault that he's a retard, so his actions are acceptable.

Is Half-Elf pussy even worth it? Subaru could go get Cat Girl/Dog Girl/Oni Girl pussy instead.

I think I'm forgetting something. How was becoming the next ruler supposed to help unfreeze the elves again? What was Rosewaal's part of the bargain in this?

I imagine they thought knights = samurai. They never let their weapons be confiscated except when having to deal with foreigners.

they both did wrong. suba is overstepping big time and Emillia is being needlessly bitch because she sees the strain on him and thinks setting him free will make things better

No. It's half-elf shithole that's worth it.

I want Emilia's tight rectum to pulse around my dick as it energetically attempts to squeeze out my semen.

I think she needs a hat

HE COMES

Supposedly Dragons blood will do the trick.

>GOP debate.jpg

Long story short: he has a magic book which is a lesser version of another book that lets him get the gist of the future. This is how he knows about subaru before he even came to that world, he even knows that subaru can predict the future but doesn't know exactly how. I shudder to think what will happen if he does.

Knights were often still armed with smaller weapons even when at court. It was their right to always have arms.

is he going to be introduced on next ep or that will happen on next ep already?

>give your life to something
>some fag with no training is trying to lay claim to it
>its clear the fag is all "muh guts"
I would chimp out too. also let us not forget that no one else knows suba is immortal and they know tasks ahead will be hard.

literally yes

Nobility actively searched for wars for their knights to rape and pillage in, because if they weren't away fighting, then they'd be doing their rape and pillage at home.

What a qt.

imagine if he had claimed to be a us marine

Am I the only one who finds Subaru utterly unlikeable, but loves the show for that? Having such an entitled, self-important autist as the protag of an ikesai series works very well, and I respect this series for having the guts to do it. 10X better than just another "dark hero" gary stu, even if done in parody.

I WANT TO FUCK A FELT

I expected him to suicide till he got good

He will probably be teased

How was the stalker points after yesterday episode?

my only issue us that there will be people who don't recognize that subaru is supposed to be autistic, and will genuinely think he dindu nuffin.

I find the retarded antics and shit flinging he does entertaining, but he honestly makes the show way worse than it needs to be.

Does any of it matter? We know at some point Subaru will get murdered again and in the next loop he'll do things better, or he'll die again and again until he gets everything right.

He's really not as bad as you say he is. He's an autist with a good heart.

I would agree, but I actually think the dark type works better for time loops. They're more methodical. Though apparently subaru gits gud eventually, so we'll see.