Holy FUCK! Liberals, BLM, and Colin Kaepernigger BTFO!

Having had enough of this bullshit from the BLM, hands up don't shoot, Colin Kaepernigger and others, Fox finally busted out the big guns tonight, On Tucker Carlson AND Sean Hannity, they had black guests who outright quoted black crime statistics. They actually said it! "Blacks commit 50% of the crime"
youtube.com/RpDCZXASz0A?t=34m05s
Tucker AND Hannity are absolute mad-men! I can't believe they finally fucking did it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RpDCZXASz0A?t=34m5s
youtube.com/RpDCZXASz0A
youtube.com/RpDCZXASz0A?t=34m05s
youtube.com/watch?v=SQSd9JsLKLQ
youtube.com/v/RpDCZXASz0A?t=34m05s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why hasn't Drumpf burned down the opium fields in Afghanistan yet?

Jesus fucking christ finally. They need to be hitting back like this EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Link isnt working, new link?

BRAT BRAT BRAT

youtu.be/RpDCZXASz0A?t=34m5s

>youtube.com/RpDCZXASz0A

You've got to start at 34m

They should've used some infographics. Or link to DOJ charts and stats.

Because I like it too much

Or click the youtube link and not the embed link. I went right to the 34 mark. Thanks for the link too.

>muh based tucker and sean

reddit. you have to go back.

Because there's no real reason to. Afghani heroin doesn't make it over to the United States in any meaningful quantity. It'd just make shit a lot worse for a lot of Afghani farmers, causing problems for us over there, and it's not like making it harder for Russians to get heroin is a top priority.

Eat a baby nigger dick

What I don't understand is why ALL people in the US don't stand up against the ever-increasing power of the cops?
Militarized cops, constantly abusing their power and always looking to collude to prevent accountability.
Blacks, whites, hispanic, asian, everybody is affected by this.

Cops in the US have been pushing legal boundaries for decades, encroaching on liberties and privacy of all citizens.
Something must be done to stop them.
It's true that the only reason blacks are upset about this now is because they're the biggest criminals, but the cops are coming for everyone eventually.
Look at that white nurse who was manhandled and taken away for no reason.
Look at the white guy who was strapped to a chair and then tortured with tazers.
There's countless of other examples.
Peoples race is irrelevant when it comes to government power lording over you.

Its essentially retarded that only black people are upset about this sort of thing.
Or quite convenient, for people who want to have a large government in control of their lives.

Annnnnnnd there it is, there it is. Cops suit the fuck up because they are expected to level with an ever increasing amount of danger and not act without being a wasscis. The kind of shit you should be pissed about is private residence being ulawfully infiltrated. Not a series of Nike and liquor store robberies.

Christ, you're a knuckle dragger.

>youtube.com/RpDCZXASz0A?t=34m05s

tucker threads are T_D

obvious shill

and jesus, yt already removed it.

shh

Fuckpoop it's black lenin.

shill, probable jew or homosexual

Name the nig! Name the nig!

Yeah. Super dangerous to be a cop.

>muh tucker
fuck off reddit and r the d

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

you
have
to
go
back

Nice. these anti-racist niggers need to know how they fuck up our society

Literally not a single women job

Link didn't work at showed this picture... What did google mean by this?

>Because there's no real reason to. Afghani heroin doesn't make it over to the United States in any meaningful quantity.

lmao

How else would the CIA fund their black ops?

Is never had a problem with cops. Why? I don’t know maybe it has something to do with me not committing fucking crimes.

The only people I have EVER seen whine about cops are criminals or wanna be criminals (liberals who want to commit crime but are too pussy to actually do it).

It supplies the whole east coast man. Nothing but no.4 brown.

DOJ Statistics, Nigger.

It still made the list, unlike sucking off niggers for crack, or whatever it is you do.

Women tend to shy from dangerous, useful professions. They gravitate toward generating headaches from human resource departments.

Not really. DEA still claims that the vast majority of heroin in the US comes from Mexico, Colombia, etc. The whole Afghanistan is number 1 for heroin, but they've got Russia, China, Europe. It's not like people in St. Petersburg are smoking Mexican black tar heroin. South of the border flows to us; the Middle East supplies the rest.

Your east coast shit is probably Colombian 4.

Silly, silly user. You couldn't be more wrong you mislead fucking idiot.

you can't shuck the tuck

Don't let the flag fool you, fellow American. I'm one of you and absolutely on your side. :^)

One of the dirty little secrets that no one ever is reminded of is the Israeli drug trade and abuse problems.

Around the time of 9/11 he Israel drug trade was in the news but has been silent story for years.

I put the URL for the vid into browser, and got image related. What does it mean Sup Forums? My interpretation,"You entered an inappropriate search for something that makes the Monkey look bad"

our soldiers are like DDT in that they keep pests away and there is compensation for the services provided

>"Blacks commit 50% of the crime"
DELETE THIS

maybe he has a plan to flood china with heroin and fuck up their whole country like the british did with opium

>Blacks commit 50% of the crime

harambe

Godamn this is pure poetry. These are things i've been trying to tell people for a long time and I have literally been called a racist multiple times for saying FACTS.

they made bank back in the day

Why doesn't the US buy the fucking opium, and either use it to make pharmaceuticals, or destroy it.

lmao yes it does.

This was after we started controlling it.

>In 2007, 93% of the non-pharmaceutical-grade opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan

Ayo! Hol up a sekund cuz. Like, so u saying these bruthas be talking shit bout otha bruthas? Sheeeeit! These niggaz just be unkl Tom's and shit!

It's almost like CIA niggers are CIA niggers

>still more likely to die as a cop than to die to police as an unarmed black person

Don't even act like that isn't a FAR more dangerous job.

The US runs the international drug trade. Look at the classically elite families, Roosevelts, Astor, Vanderbilt, all got rich selling dope to China and all were heavily involved in CIA.

HOLY SHIT
HANNITY AND TUCK VERIFIED, CERTIFIED, ELECTRIFIED
/OURGUYS/

good to see ctr making a valiant resurgence

>youtube.com/watch?v=SQSd9JsLKLQ
Working link

Nice catch user thanks

>They actually said it! "Blacks commit 50% of the crime"

The bad news is that lefties will never hear/see it cuz they view Fox as 'fake news'. Its the biggest problem with the left, they wont listen to any other viewpoint but their own.

Personally I watch broadcasts from both the left and right while most importantly watching footage/doing research of the actual event.

Both sides put a spin on it famalam, at least in the US news media anyway.

Holy fuck that could possibly be the biggest redpill dropped on the public in a 10 minute segment on MSM within at least the last 6-8 months. Sailing to victory.

They didn't just yank the video for the link up top THEY 404'd IT!

Think about that.

Lefties don't need to see or hear it, they see blacks as a child race that needs protection and help to develop.

That's is to say, they will forgive and excuse their crimes because they're poor victims of systematic oppression who were forced into a life of crime by the evil right wing.

>actually being this retarded

lol you're worse off than the niggers.

Whites will continue to punch down and it'll be the end of your race.

You've done a Man's Job, user.

Traitors die first user.

what the fuck kind of schill tactic is this ? why can't you guys just go back to 'drumphf btfo !'

Here you go, you lazy bastard
youtube.com/v/RpDCZXASz0A?t=34m05s

Can you imagine the fentanyl crime wave?

>crime wave?

Have you ever met a fentanyl head?

They're lucky if they can walk.

Yes, and I wish they would just own up to it.

It's the hypocritical lying that bugs me. The market will always exist.

Sorry, I meant d*ath wavves

>A monkey in MAGA hat searching for right wing media

What DID they mean by that?

Heroin is so 1990's. Fentanyl from China is the today's game. I did some last Wednesday. So pure and so clean, feels good man!

How could you leave the Bush family out of that list when it's the most relevant to the modern situation?

the dr seuss segment at the start is worth a watch too

IS MARK STEYN A BRONY?

Most Afghan heroin ends up in Russia.

Omg the 5 liberals who watch Fox news totally BTFO how will Dems ever recover!!!

The way he specifically denies it made be suspicious too.

he is quite a chaotic character

Who needs the Libs to? The Conservatives who have been taught to cuck cuck cuck because blacks are just like the rest of us just got a wake-up call or validation.

95% of the world s heroin comes from Afghanistan you cia fuckboi