LMAO - NFLer BTFO on claims of Police Abuse

holy shit - you couldn't ask for a more niggardly timeline

Last month, Michael Bennett of the Seattle Seacucks, declared he had been Rodney Kang'd by the Las Vegas police
sfgate.com/sports/texans/article/Michael-Bennett-victim-police-brutality-profiling-12176666.php

> he placed his gun near my head and warned me that if I moved he would "blow my fucking head off"
> I felt helpless as I lay there on the ground handcuffed facing the real-life threat of being killed.
> All I could think of was, "I'm going to die for no other reason than I am BLACK an dmy skin color is somehow a threat"

REALITY?

youtube.com/watch?v=-w7dxZwXXuY

youtube.com/watch?v=EjWVxvcrQGo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Zirin
youtube.com/watch?v=hAzPIkP9EHU
usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dave Zirin

Who's that pokemon?

I can't wait to take in all of the awkwardness when white people have to shill his book, interview for him or just when regular SJWs praise it.

>Alief Taylor High School
That explains a lot about this bullshit. That entire school is full of nothing but niggers who think that they're god's gift to mankind, even more so than your regular nigger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Zirin

literally checking all the boxes

we wuz gettin keelt, muh nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=hAzPIkP9EHU

curious if any of you faggot niggers read the OP instead of looking at the 2 year old pic and commenting?

>for no other reason than I am BLACK
Faggot, sort out your community. People are afraid of blacks for good reason. You never know who’s a black person and who’s a nigger.

>black person and who’s a nigger.

Lies to cause unrest. It's basically him wanting to be killed.

Seen this pic. I don't get it who is that

Damn. These ethnics really have gotten uppity with white liberals eh? " make white people uncomfortable " well obviously it doesn't make any of us uncomfortable since we aren't here to " resolve race relations so we can make multiculturalism work! "

How long are white liberals gonna let themselves be bullied?

They have the chicken and egg mixed up. Do they really think the cops actually want to work in an environment so threatening that they have to draw on people on a weekly basis? Of course they don't. They are attacking the issue in the wrong end, because basically they want the same as the cops in the end.
But who are the forces that fuel this confusion? That's the important part.

watch the video, faganon

>First page, "This book."
>followed by 200 blank pages

Most are niggers

It's funny how this illustrates how extremely tribal and primitive an approach many of these "victims" have. There is zero sympathy for the working conditions for the police. That says a lot.

>primitive an approach many of these "victims" have

do these tenets remind you of any particular American subculture?

>primitive

Operative word. He acted like an outlier in a situation where everybody else was following clear verbal commands and COULD NOT COGNITIVELY ASSIMILATE why he was detained for his behavior. Ends up equating it in the most simplistic manner possible, as always, to racism.

What did that idiot do at the night club?

But these videos don't show the key moment, the moment that he claims, while in the back seat of the police car, that the police put a gun to his head for no reason.

The first video is a long run-up to a brief glimpse of the guy already detained and on the ground -- it doesn't show how or why he was detained.

He makes the claim about the gun in the heat of the moment while handcuffed in the back of the car, specifying that the cop who held the gun to his head is not the same cop as the one we see checking the tightness of the cuffs.

This thread is the first I've heard of this story. There's nothing conclusive either way in the posted video. The fact the videos *don't* show the moment he was arrested raises my suspicion a few ticks, however.

Irrelevant.
He is being difficult. If he had some sense he would be more cooperative given the general state of affairs and situation he was in. Again, absolute ZERO sympathy for the cops from these people. Absolute none. Always trying to milk a "mistake" at any little opportunity. Meanwhile you have widespread glorification of criminal culture from the same group by music etc. It's beyond idiotic.

me. However, I'm not a criminal. So, fuck you.

No, I gleaned the basics of OP's post and then I generated a shitty meme image to encapsulate how shitty this thread would be come.

Basically I distilled meme magic across space and time. You're welcome.

Ray Lewis. usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

Agreed, but as with most people not hating niggers because they've met 3 and none of them tried to murder or rob them. Most people suck cop dick until they get a gun pointed at them for running a redlight. Or because you turned down a street where they were raiding someones house completely unrelated to you.

Cops who point guns at people before recognizing them as a threat need to die.

The low ready is more than reasonable in any situation where you do not fire.

>handcuffed facing the real-life threat of being killed
when was the last time a police officer shot someone that was handcuffed?

Freddy Grey

With absolute certainty, those cuffs will have magically have never been placed on you.

While police were circling through the club, with their guns already drawn out, shouting "Get down, get down", he decided to run outside instead.

they were telling people to leave... did you even watch? EVERYONE OUT was like the last command you heard before you see Bennet on the ground

The majority of the cops involved weren't even white.

Iirc, 2 were hispanic and 1 was black.

>With absolute certainty, those cuffs will have magically have never been placed on you.
dis nigga reads Rodney King romance novels

He wasn’t shot you fucking nigger sympathizer

Of course. Goes to show what the actual motivation for this whining is. It's a crusade against whitey.

>expecting rational thinking on Sup Forums

really it was just an unfortunate situation. Nothing Bennet or the police did was wrong

I always find it funny that you guys like to get on the JEWS for spreading propaganda and using dirty tricks to further their motives but do the same exact thing

>inb4 canned mantra explaining pic related

Identity politics is fucking cancer and i hope you die

>"""co-author"""
What's D'Michael D'Bennett in charge of writing? His fucking name?

Dave Zirin is a political sports writer, he has a long career making illiterates sound like Marx.

>"Things That Make White People Uncomfortable"

Like the new NFL?

They're literally, actually, unironically going to completely destroy the league in just one season. This is glorious to watch.

>Nothing Bennet did was wrong
he didn't put out a full page ad last month decrying of systematic abuse by the justice system of America? That he had his life threatened and that he was moments from being EXECUTED for being black?

You get stopped by police tonight for speeding.
Would it be wrong / irrational for you to blast social media and demand your voice heard on network television that the chief of police had put a gun in your mouth and raped your children?

Motivation is also money. Oh I was oppressed, time to sue the city and sell a book...for justice!!

Interesting stuff. A lot of this applies to a few people I know of, one certainly with a criminal record.

i keep watching hoping the driver will run him over or at least knock him off the car by backing up quickly
but it never happens

>a pack of niggers and retarded cops with half assed SOF tactics
>women cops
>no one gets killed

The niggers should be happy. This country is gone lmao

>nothing Bennet did was wrong
Yeah, nothing except try and make a racial martyr of himself at the expense of several police officer who appear to have followed procedure.

Which in and of itself is bad enough, but unfortunately it is an era of artificially inflamed racial tensions that could have been the spark to incite more violence.

Everyone Down, Get down, get down, everybody down.
Literally everyone else in that section was getting on the ground except him.
And even if he misunderstood them, they were right to chase him and detain him until they figured out what was going on.
Literally every nigger's problem is that they don't know how to shut up and take orders from cops. You have all the rights you want afterwards, innocent until proven guilty and all of that applies to IN COURT. If you just shut up when the cops are there, then you can argue IN COURT that you were cooperating, then even if they are too rough or violent, you'll get released without a record and depending on the severity of what they did, you may even get a settlement from the city/county/state. But only if you shut up and comply.