German woman becomes black

A white glamour model appeared on TV to tell the world she now 'identifies as black woman'.

She added: 'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better'. She also said she can't wait to go to Africa because 'the food is tasty'

youtube.com/watch?v=L1yWH6QSP4k

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html#newcomment

SHITTED

Man she looks horrible now. Fucking women haha.

>now

I don't think she was delusional enough to think that transitioning into a black woman would augment her attractiveness. She just wanted attention for doing it, and maybe she got popularity money.

Not schizophrenic at all. Not at all.

She identifies as unfuckable.

She doesn't have the skin color or features to make her beautiful to anyone.

She's the body type of a taint now. I wouldn't fuck her with my mortal enemy's dick.

There are plenty of fuckable black and white women. Sadly, she's just a freakshow

geing a transnigger is the future

I mean at least she was fuckable after a long night of drinking whisky. She even made her freakshow tits bigger. She's absolutely ruined.

This

THE ABSOLUTE MADMARTINA

Somehow she still is more fuckable than your average sheeboon

Yeah. Well i identify as the joker. So dont arrest me for blowing shit up and massacring people. I was born this way.

Leftists basically defend this as long as by "joker" you mean _____ disenfranchized group.

>its not just skin deep

HOL UP? BUT RACE IS JUS A SOCAL CONSTRUCT

Clowns are disenfranchised. Im the most oppressed minority. Im so oppressed that the police in many cities said it was ok to shoot my kind just for being "creepy" but they dont say its ok to kill mud clowns. The fucking creepy niggers standing on corners selling kids poison or pimping women out.

> black women close their eyes
shiiieett

Michael Jackson did a better job going white.

Poor victim of communism.

Communism?

What, did she steal those implants?

well she had brown eyes so whats the big deal anyway

>be german bimbo
>internalize white guilt self-loathing
>feel bad
>transition to nigger
>no more white guilt self-loathing
>finally free of the masochism from lifelong jewish mental torture
>happy

Reverse Michael Jackson, cool.

fucking gross, the doctors that performed this bs on her should be taken out to the town square and shot.

I pray she goes to Africa and gets beheaded.