A boat carrying Rohingya refugees from Myanmar capsized with more than 60 people presumed dead...

>A boat carrying Rohingya refugees from Myanmar capsized with more than 60 people presumed dead, compounding the ongoing tradegy there.

Half a million Rohingya have crushed into camps in Bangladesh in just over a month, fleeing a Myanmar army campaign and communal violence that the UN describes as "ethnic cleansing."

They have poured over on foot or crossed the Naf river which bisects the two countries in overcrowded boats.

One of them capsized in rough waters on Thursday agonizingly close to the shore, survivors said, as the boat's Bangladeshi captain lost control of the vessel after pushing far out to sea for two days to avoid patrols.

The bodies of 23 people have been retrieved so far but the death toll is expected to surge to around 60, with many of the dead likely to be young children too weak to swim through the heavy waves.

"Forty are missing and presumed drowned," International Organization for Migration spokesman Joel Millman told reporters in Geneva.

Survivor Abdus Salam told AFP the captain steered the boat into trouble within striking distance of the Bangladeshi coastline.

"He didn't see a rock underneath the water and we hit it."

In distressing scenes, refugees on Friday held funerals for loved ones — among them children — who had hoped to find sanctuary from violence that has cut through their homeland in Rakhine state.

A woman carried a small white bundle to a grave for a Muslim burial, while male relatives wept at a school building where bodies had been laid out.

"My wife and two boys survived, but I lost my three daughters," Shona Miah, 32, told AFP.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Organization_for_Migration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>International Organization for Migration
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Organization_for_Migration

Establishee to relocate wwii refugees
STILL AROUND

Whaaa?

Thank you based Poseidon

>Myanmar
sorry but no one will care. buy some opium off of drumpf I hear that it eases the pain.

It seems niggers and sandniggers both can't swim.

Fre e free PALESTINE

That's the decision of Allah, right? Allahu Akbar!

>My wife and two boys survived, but I lost my three daughters
fucking rodent

>>A boat carrying Rohingya refugees from Myanmar capsized with more than 60 people presumed dead, compounding the ongoing tradegy there.

Good.

Nobody cares about dead terrorists that piss off Buddhists. They deserve it.

Fucking INDIAN MAN

press P to piss on sea

If it gets to the point that Buddhists are attacking you, you need to really sit down and reevaluate life and your own decisions

You are BLACK MAN

The sea gave us a gift. Press S to spit on the corpses

I got 60 problems but a working boat ain't one.

And some say the gods have abandoned us

the left are actually trying to make Buddhist monks out to be the bad guys here.
The actual religion of peace vs islam.

Don't. The Indians will eat the bodies once they wash ashore, and crabs need their protein too.

murderous faggot rohingya,your time has come.Eat shit you limp wrist hypocrites.

>pic related,a vaccine in human form

Thank you based Poseidon.

Why is the left and international media constantly blowing Islam?

I don't get it!

No matter what, no matter where, no matter who, they side with Islam and it's spread.

Why?

MORE PLEASE.

GOOOOOOOD

WTF I love rocks now!

they've strapped themselves into an insane narrative and they can't get out of it now. If we stop fighting for only a moment they will drag the rest of us down with them.

nothing of value was lost in the sea.

china, myanmar it seems to be that asian know how to deal with mudslims

I have a hard time believing that, they've pulled full 180s before whenever they needed to

There's got to be some overarching reason why they love Islam so much

Thats's one of the most beautiful photographs w/ captions that I've ever seen.
I hope he can destroy all of those dogs. God willing.

Based Myanmar.
>Muslims terrorize humans in Myanmar for the last 70 years
>liberals don't care
>Humans fight back
>liberals enraged

Militant monks are the next evolution of the Gotama.

stop shilling you faggot, we are on to (((you)))

BUDDHISM > ISLAM

during the Tang Dynasty in 618, Shaolin monks famously fought for Li Shimin against the warlord Wang Shichong
>monks are not new to war

I've become convinced that they are raking in the Saudi oil money to shill for allah.

Saudis are going to take over the world with Al the cash we gave them

You aren't going to turn us against based buddhists.

No matter how many thousands of these shit pieces you keep spewing out.

The global crypto jews sided with Islam after the nationalist jews decided they didn't want another shoah.
Ever since then it has been a grand plan to flood Israel's bodyguard nations with shitskins so they are no longer able to keep the horde away from Israel, and Israel is invaded and taken over by the crypto jews (again).

It's like some Semitic turf war that has been raging for a while now. The lesser jews are mad at being jewed by the older jews, so they decided to up the jewery to 10. Now no one can tell who is jewing who.

I like this one better

Can't Sweden and Germany send a barge to ship them to EU. They need to call Soros asap

ISRAEL SELL GUNS TO MYANMAR YOU JEW

Curious all the Arab mudslime will feel in Sweden or Krautland if they see poo in loo mudslime sharing the gibs

At the end only goyims lose

The lobsters will eat too

I accounted for that. Reread, you illiterate. You also don't seem to understand the layers of jewery we are dealing with here. Silly goy
At least this guy gets it.

They shouldn't have fucked with those Buddhists.

Not even joking, the genocide of the filthy Rohingya mudslimes and the fact that they caught that commie Rapone in the Army have been the wind beneath my wings this week. Anytime I got down I remembered those events and it got me through the dark times.

We're all gonna make it, bros.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON.

Communists see Islam as useful idiots in the fight against the West (white Europe). Islamists see communists as useful idiots in their fight against the infidels (white Europe). It's almost cartoonish when you get to the bottom of it.

Because the left at the top levels is totally insincere (and at the ground level is sincere to the point of naivete). The left wants the west to die violently and will back anything that promises to bring that about.

Meanwhile the Indian Government will deport 40,000 of them soon

Pray for their spiritual journey and let's hope they are reincarnated as Whites, Gooks, or just not born at all. I pray for their spiritual well being on the other side trip, sometimes I don't, but god damned muslims need to all be eradicated.
They ARE human, I still feel for them, but they need to be wiped out.

Wonderful. Nothing like the story of a 'refugee' boat sinking to brighten the day.