youtu.be/XbGs_qK2PQA
youtu.be/eMk4T3iPww0
youtube.com/watch?v=TXb6bjCCtuY
vimeo.com/234736407
youtube.com/watch?v=zmciuKsBOi0
youtube.com/watch?v=okgvwX2BbPE
youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa5xBvuPfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no good white rappers outside of Eminem and Beastie Boys.

Same for rock and other music blacks came up with.

El-P?

M&M is a white-trash niglet and his music is for white trash niglets.

I remember Blondie use to rap. it wasn't so bad before niggers sucked it up and claimed it for themselves.

Did you hear they're selling his music? I wish I could buy the rights just to fuck it all up.

Fuck off m8

youtube.com/watch?v=6uAtiuIday0

no body gives a shit about your dad rap. Its all underground nowadays and white boys are killing it. See suicide boys for one youtu.be/nqtobIpZt68

He's good but he's not that good.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GhbkrOg9gA

Rock was rockabilly. It even sound Irish. Little Richard's pedo faggot ass made up the black myth of rock and the Rolling Stones and other british invasion bands backed him up because they were into nigger blues, not Sinatra blues just nigger blues. Drug addicts like drug addict music and that's what inspired nigger blues.

Em may arguably be the best right now, but certainly not of all time.

Commite suicide alrready

Uuhhhh.... what?
Cute braces though.

Music is entirely subjective, but the origins of music is completely objective. Sure, you might think that Eminem is the best rapper, but that doesn't negate the fact that black people created rap and most other forms of modern music.

I can't stand rap unless a cute asian girl is doing it now

youtube.com/watch?v=rvBRUsOe51g

>Rock was rockabilly.

What? Rockabilly is a byproduct of Rock and took influence from it. It's even in the name.

>History repeats itself and that's just how it goes.
>Same way that these rappers always bite each others flows.
>Same thing that my nigga Elvis did with Rock N Roll.
>Justin Timberlake, Eminem and then Macklemore.
>While Solly niggas argue over who gon' snatch the crown.
>Look around my nigga, white people have snatched the sound.
Even black rappers know that white people do it better.

Why do wiggers say this? It's embarrassing.

On behalf of all Americans, I would like to offer you deepest heartfelt apologies for allowing this hideous style of shouting into a camera to become mainstream and infect your nations.

that was really bad

Straya really is based af...
He's overhyped garbage that got assraped by a Jewish dog puppet

Do you know Seth Sentry?

Who cares, rap is a worthless negro artform.

It's about white people taking over rap as soon as other white people start to like it, not about them being inherently better.

EXCUSE ME

ANCIENT RAP COMING THROUGH

WHITE MAN KING AND INVENTOR OF RAP

TY TY

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd1w5tn040g

I only like bands where I would want to be seen in their audience

Who wants to be around the people who would go to an Eminem concert...

mainstream wigger faggots and white black dudes with coalburners... wtf kinda crowd does eminem pull

I put him on top because of accomplishments, i think there are a few out there whose better though

Lots of white guys have done it better.

El-P
Atmosphere
Sage Francis
Aesop Rock (kike, but still better than most nigs)

I used to know a lot more, but I purged my 500+ CD collection of underground hip hop when I no longer wanted to hear anything niggerish ever again.

single mothers all over the age of 25

Eminem has a high level of verbal intelligence, as is clear by the rhyme to word ratios in his better songs.
eats any black guy who only has a chip on his shoulder and a jew stuffing his wallet

Eminem was washed up before the millennium turned, real talk. Try to find a good white rapper today, whytboi.

THIS MOTHERFUCKERS. It really is for talentless nigs. I'm not some white supremacist either. Just someone that appreciates music. All this rap crap is a product of a corporate machine that essentially down votes anything with meaning and up votes hot white jail bait ass or whatever nig they think looks hard but will play ball with their manager.

Eminem is a poor, albeit well known example.

Plenty of chinks can kill the mic too
>youtube.com/watch?v=WNA9tAQAv4M

I know what it's about. I didn't say white rappers rap better, I said they're better at what they do. It's not about just stringing together words in a row to make them rhyme, there's much more to it than that business wise, and white people do it better.

Bones is an underground legend with a white audience and is literally /ourguy/.
youtube.com/watch?v=XgQvnPm7JYo

youtube.com/watch?v=KesAaLs7NvQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JO9da8DOc5w

Same with blues and rock. Whites didn't steal it . They realized its full potential.

>muh rhymes and vocabulary=good rap

no. theres a whole lot more to rap than just that. you clearly dont understand the genre.

Mac Miller
Oh and he can actually produce rather than buying overpriced garbage from Mike Will Nigger or Dr Nig or DJ Nigger

africa is the cradle of humanity Op. they have come up with lots of things first like cannibalism and pedophilia and murder and rape

sure if they didnt do it first some one else would have but they went for that brass ring and claimed those acheivos

who gives a fuck if hes white if hes a complete faggot (which he is) his music garbage classic white rapper

mac miller trash too lol

I agree. You have to have a talent for finding 40 year old songs that have faded into obscurity to "sample" so that nobody will figure out that you're a talentless hack.

Those are some hot fuckin opinions you got there, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=e80nq1ktsQ4

this shit just dropped, dope af

"hip hop" are for faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=V2Xlq5cugFA

I mean, have you not taken the time to listen to Rap God and just appreciate what he has to say?

Eminem is more genuine thug-nasty than most nigger rappers.

He is the white Nas.

>white
>Nas

>NIGGER
in the best way possible.

>rap
You need some white music youtube.com/watch?v=UdEPRp_KBEY

Rap is crap but Eminem beats the niggers at their own game.

youtu.be/XbGs_qK2PQA

Anyway eminem is white trash along with anyone who likes rap.

Let's play some human music

youtu.be/eMk4T3iPww0

BLACKED

joked with a female black co-worker a bunch of years ago that there was something wrong with the world when the best rapper is white and the best golfer is black. I swear she looked at me like she never heard something so profound.

Jazz was a way better invention than rap.

Blazen Hazen sings better than any black rapper out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=TXb6bjCCtuY

Slaine and Apathy just to name a few.

then name a few more, because i would consider myself an enthusiast of hip hop/rap, and i've never heard of them

>Rap music is the only cultural product of blacks
Rap was invented by the Scots. Rap battling is white culture.

Eye-dea was good, until he died of course...

Unironically this. WTF happened

this always made me chuckle

K, you named two nobodies, and you obviously would have named more if you had them, moron

>Anyway eminem is white trash along with anyone who likes rap.
Don't denigrate traditional European culture. Your ancestors were rap battling in the pub back when niggers were still living in caves.

Blacks had a huge influence on jazz and ragtime music genres

I agree with this mostly. But it’s funny that a white guy is the goat

I remember this guy. He made a song called "Nazi" and got pretty much blacklisted by ICP.

>>Rap music is the only cultural product of blacks

The blues? Jazz?

again

This is the song:

vimeo.com/234736407

Rap music was lifted from the Beat Poets, who were white. They just put tribal drums under it.

>(((Mac Miller)))

He's surprisingly not too bad for a juggalo.

I think you mean the (((beastie boys)))

youtube.com/watch?v=zmciuKsBOi0

>Jews do it better

FTFY

>gAY

>bRA

this, there's lots of them, though not better than eminem, i'll add:

Logic
RA the Rugged Man
Action Bronson

and yes, Shia Lebof
has bars

Anyway OP you are a retarded faggot because Eminem doesn't "does it better" he's one of the best but doesn't really matter

being this dumb but thinking you know what the fuck you're talking about

rock evolved from blues which evolved from the fields. little richard? lol wow

nope

at least google rap before you posit some bullshit you just made up

Those are Jews, not white.

Sup bra

>quantity over quality
A white man is the greatest rapper of all time. That's it. That's all that matters. Beaten at their own game.

And the kid is fucking WHITE like the whitest fucking guy in the world with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Vanilla Ice

there is no good rap period, it's the lowest form of art in our society and it only appeals to simple minded idiots who think that telling a story in a ABAB rhyme pattern is impressive when really it's something you should have mastered by the time you reach grade 5
and don't get me started on those sample looped over a shitty beat taken from a sound bank
to make rap music you need the writing skills of a 5th grader and the musical skills of a toddler

>high level of verbal intelligence

cool story. RA and Logic are not jewish. but that's how things go around here. just dumbfucks saying shit they think sounds good without actually knowing what the christ cunt they're talking about

itt people who don't know dick about rap

you know nuffin
youtube.com/watch?v=okgvwX2BbPE
(long intro)

Aesop rock

Eh i like $UICIDEBOY$.

try freestyling

>lowest form of art
fuckoff back to r/thedonald

>White guy does it better
How can you tell?
Seriously, how can you tell the difference between good and bad rap music?

It's like saying an oriental chick is good looking. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME

>A white man is the greatest rapper of all time.
Decided to give Australia a run for its money, eh hairy bird land?

> rap
> music

That shit ain't music, it's just some no talent monkeys hollering stupid shit.
Musicians have talent.

>It's like saying an oriental chick is good looking. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
I always wondered how those massage parlors with the 73 year old MamaSan's could stay open, I mean who wants to get cranked off by that? Then I read (You)

this
aesop proved that rap is better when niggers aren't the ones doing it, no one can even touch his work

>freestyling
the good freestylers are those who can memorize shit they've written before but havent used yet
the ones who don't use that technique suck

>fuckoff back to r/thedonald
says the nigger lover

niggers love rap music because they see it as easy way to make money, just like selling drugs and stealing

w2c jacket?

I just looked up Logic and he is half black, not white either. The other guy I will give you.

this guy is moonman tier

youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa5xBvuPfU

Based wigger