Is there any character in any anime that could defeat Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito) in combat...

Is there any character in any anime that could defeat Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito) in combat? And I'm not talking about max level Kirtio in SAO
Alfhiem or even Gun gale.
I'm talking about Kirito level X equipped with the one of a kind Black Demon armor along with Elucidator combined with the Phaser Excalibur (Combinding is a skill awarded to the player with the highest IQ) along with all magic buffs after entering Neo Sword Dragon mode since someone hurt Asuna. (It makes him completely invincable and gives him the highest speed and attack stats possible) all while Akihiko Kayaba is protecting him with the holy light field which freezes any player but allows Kirito to move 10000x faster.

Yeah just beat him up in real life

He's a teenage japanese boy, which means he's a manlet of the highest degree. Just give him a smack and he'll tumble over while screaming he could beat you in a video game.

Demonbane.

Eugeo, trust me

Onii-sama
Goku
Saitama
Reindhard
etc.

Anyone competent can beat his ass, including asuna.

Only correct answer

My fat asthmatic ass could beat the shit out of him

I can only hope that they kill each other.

His sister

>Reinhardt
>>>/overwatch general/

since while ago Pan just beat him.

>he doesn't know about LotGH
Hello, Summerfriend!

>pull helmet off
>wait 30 seconds
>win
Literally anyone can beat him because all he's doing is playing a video game.

I love this meme

I'm afraid he talks about RE:ZERO Reinhard.
Summer is atatakai desu

King.

Kirito may be a god, but he's still playing a video game.

>kuso!~~

Goku
Saitama
Killy

Any old fucker with a pointy object can and does wreck his shit in real life.

In Aincrad, all bets are off. He won against fucking Tatsuya in a crossover.

Yes,i would

Yes. Star King Onii-sama.

All it takes is drugs.

Didn't Tatsuya destroy the game he was in?

In the second part. They took turns writing that crossover, and in the first bit Kiririn won But you can't really call it a victory. Tats was doomed from the start because he was using a spear. Tats realized that he couldn't use decomp because he was in a game, and it would destroy the game, so he was just using his physical knowhow. Kiririn was too fast for that though, and beat him.
Then in the second bit, Tats suicide bombed, and gave Kiririn a warrior's salute.