*points at you*
Let's find out.

Not Stormfag, so don't really care.

Playing 4D chess.

This is it? A tweet? HES A ZIONIST!

You didn't listen to the warnings.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

>ignroe

Sup Forums always ignroes stupid shit. Why should that be different in this case?

Fuck off Nazi.

You stormweenies are why The_Donald is leading this movement while you guys stall us.

Remember how good Charlottsevile was for the press?

...right.

That is why we lead and you guys can contribute. The Pedes built this shit, you just live in it. Keep fucking off against the Donald and it'll be a night of the long knives.

>peed
>kek

>based trump demonstrating his ability to manipulate religious matters to his (America's) benefit

>also, demonstrates to kikery he can play their games

I love these threads because they show who the Trump nuthugging hypocrites are, and the old Sup Forums/Sup Forums folks.

>What have we done Sup Forums?
Elected the most Jewish(sand nigger) president in history.

>demonstrates to kikery he can play their games
pretending the two are different

So, why aren't you fasting, Sup Forums?

Yom Kippur is the #1 day for Jews to kidnap Christian babies to drink their blood grind their bones for bread. Most Jews do this instead of slaughtering the scapegoat to expiate their sins. I disapprove of this kikery from Trump.

>Jews fast on Yom Kippur, but also eat goyim bone bread and baby blood

dude, there's nothing wrong about being a jew

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

this. They are People of the Book, and the first born of Allah (swt). Stormweenies have a very low birthrate, Muslims are very high

Good on President Trump for honoring and supporting a people who deserve supporting.

What was the last thing Puerto Rico's niggers did for mankind?

Jews are just another demographic to trump. He is above them, he has transcended the jew and merely needs their support

This is true. we should judge people by their actions, not their race.

you have elected the guy nobody wanted, you did great murica
that "fuck you" Micheal Moors was talking about is really all that matters, if you're a worthy human being, you know how to take care of yourself without a government anyway, so you have to tell them to fuck off whenever you get the chance, and that's what trump was. city people don't understand this as they don't know how to farm, hunt or fish, they only know how to abide to the system of their great leaders, so they fear people like trump who threatened their stability, but not you Sup Forums, not you.

But the truth has a well known anti-semitic bias.

Yeah, who cares about Zionist jews controlling our sovereign nation? And everyone elses at that. Gas yourself.

inb4 800 replies

Nothing any other politician wouldn't have done. I don't see why you're worried.

No, that meme is stale.

JIDF detected.

lel

Happy Yom Kippur fellow Sup Forumslacks. I don't care that he's a Jew, I care that he's a nationalists. As long as his religion doesn't interfere with that goal its alright.

Still better than Hillary (no other candidate was viable), and I'm an anti-Semite.

Oy vey those low IQ filthy goys don't understand the real 6D chess.

Sick that our two "choices" were almost identical.

1. An ultra-wealthy New York elite with a princess daughter married to a powerful Zionist
or
2. An ultra-wealthy New York elite with a princess daughter married to a powerful Zionist

And since they're so much alike, that means we'll have to manage Trump just as much as if Hillary had been selected.