Is there any hope for white women at all?

Is there any hope for white women at all?

My dick is available.

fpbp

>women
>white

bbc is the only solution

for them, or us?

Can you stop with these shitty threads?

Women will follow the popular opinion.

>Is there any hope for white women at all?

It's easy man. Just be yourself.

No. White women are lost. Especially the young single ones. Best option is to move to traditional girls from Asia.

i'm all about it

Women have too many choice these days.. And they are not financially dependent on men at all. In fact they benefit by dumping their husbands and collecting child support and welfare etc.
Plus the society encourages slut behavior. So white women can not be tamed anymore. Don't hold out some false Utopian hope. You know it is never going to happen.

Why is this bitch so unattractive? I don't get it.

we want what we can't have user

Women at churches. Amish women, etc. They are nearly untouched by this bullshit

Hey.

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their musky scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

hnnnnnggghhh

they're also plain as paper user it's no good

Typical "peasant" looking Anglo, not of Norman lineage.

Can you even imagine what Amish pussy smells like? I bet that shit's gamey as fuck.

Lol.
Amish girls are thirsty as fuck.

shes still cute but i dont see her holding up well. though she doesn't look like shes going to get fat and i guess thats 80% of the fight.

White men waking up and realizing that sex robots and honorary Aryan Asian women are not the way to compensate for their laziness. White women today view men just like we view niggers to be, lazy and worthless degenerates. Women actually work more than men, vote for than men, outnumber men in total population, etc. The feminization of society isn't due to some subversive kikery like how it is with racial issues, in this case it's natural as men choose to be relatively unproductive without equalizing things for women, or in other words, women have become more productive than men and as such as taking over. Nowadays you get almost nothing but beta whiteknights and dude weed lmaos who don't even try or are straight up misogynist cause le edginess. Even white men are becoming nigger-tier when it comes to fatherhood and you don't want nigger levels of sexism as it leads to more broken homes, single mom, deadbeat dads, divorce, child abuse and neglect, domestic violence, etc.

You know they have soap and water, right?

butter and clay with a hint of barley

She look like a Jordanian girl I used to know.

>being this angry on the interwebs.

>So, what did you have in mind for the first day of our honeymoon, user?

How do you explain those goblins in Buckingham palace?

Yes OP.

We just have to redpill Emma Watson.

Have you ever interacted with white Millennial women? It's like they're living in another universe from everybody else.

exactly the problem.

Actually I didn't know that. I thought their bathing habits were pretty shitty. I've never lived near these people though man.

>being baited so easily

there is hope, but you're not gonna like this.
war, war is going to save us. it's fucked up, but the world has gone upside down nowadays and leftists get to dominate the airwaves because things have gotten too good. the rich spoil their daughters, the poor mislead their daughters, and the good people who wont give in to the degeneracy are the ones losing the good fight, you're seeing men becoming woman and woman becoming man. the only way any change will happen is if we usher in the hard times to generate good men again. watch how fucking fast feminists turn tradcon when this country suffers a defeat and people barely have food to eat.

if nopoo is true they must have some great fucking hair

She's over a decade past her prime

wat

>It's like they're living in another universe from everybody else.
>muh equality for everyone
That's cause white women are more evolved than anyone else fampai, hell you should grateful to ever even get their attention these days.

you're right; i don't like it

This bitch has the face of a barracuda absolutely hideous..

>being a gook

Muh nigga.

She was cute some years ago but now just seems bitter and unplesant. Feminism really does make women ugly.

We'll whip em in to shape, somehow.

only when she speaks... thankfully it's a quick fix

Yes..so "evolved" so very "evolved"...

damn, she looks anemic. I didn't even recognize her. She needs to eat some red meat.

truth be told, i dont like it too. but consider this
to die in a war is a much more dignified way than to die in jail because you missed your child support and alimony payment. when the world is this shitty, do you really want to live and one day maybe get cucked?
most of us will probably not survive if a large scale war happens in US, even if tomorrow china comes and pull me out of my bed with a pistol to my head, it would still be a more dignifying death than to die by having women screw you to death.
im starting to understand why people would join shit like ISIS. when you are backed that far into the corner, and everything is not right, then the only path to them is violence. and the west is seeing some shitstorm on its way.

Asians eat them

Discard them.

Nah, it's almost impossible to find a decent woman nowadays, and the few women who aren't complete sociopaths or giant balls of fat are already taken.
A few years from now, just get a sexbot for your sexual needs, an artificial womb for your reproductive needs, a fluffy doggo for your companionship needs, and you'll be good to go.

Just means dogs > men
That's right, you are such a worthless nigger in their eyes that dogs are superior
Doesn't disprove my point famalam

White men should identify a white woman with potential and educate and train her. Show leadership. There can't be two females in a marriage.

>identify a white woman with potential
Impossible.

HOW IS IT SO BEAUTIFUL?

>tfw no white dogfucker gf